Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics (page 4 of 43)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (30) · No (82)

Paul

PaulPerth, WA

Laptop

3rd laptop HP having issues within 4 months service ok, Midland store Management just not interested, just walked away, with embarrassment. I was calm walking in about 10 minutes the crap came good and thick, we are this and we are that, this laptop this.. etc you get the Message...

Mia S.

Mia S.

I don't buy any in Harvey Norman store

I bought a WiFi router when we install with the helped of our internet provider for 4 hours and is not get to worked. I really not happy for the product recommented by the sale person.
When I returned the sale person said they want to check first. We keep contacted the store it take a week's before have the answered.After that waited for so long that they find out the router is not working. We in up to spend more money for another brand. Because I can't get my money back, that I can buy to another store that we want.

Deb17

Deb17Melbourne

Avoid HN Thomastown

cam

camGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not purchase extended warranty

Seth G.

Seth G.Sydney, NSW

Backwards company still in the 20th century

Harvey Norman had a good offer on a Netgear Nighthawk AX6000. I checked online and it said it was in stock in the Broadway store.
I ordered online (before 4pm) to collect from the store.
When I got to the store they would not accept the NSW Government issued online driving licence. Even though that same form of identification is acceptable by the Government, the police, hospitals and pretty much everywhere.
Then the same store said they could not refund me either.
So I was not able to get my order and I was not able to be refunded either. What a service!

I will not be buying from Harvey Norman anymore. I will buy from a company that has moved into the 21st century.
And Harvey wonders why we are all buying from overseas!

Honest reviewer

Honest reviewerMky Qld

HUGE SCAM

computer breaks, you take it in to computer service section, its under extended warranty, we will send it away for you, they send it away ,, after a couple of weeks !! one month later I get a call from Melbourne, you need xyz parts, but we can replace it on warranty, no I want my computer back fixed..... 4 days later its going to take another 3 weeks for your parts would you like a credit and get a replacement computer, no, get the parts I want my computer back,,,,, was I alone, talking at work ,, same story for others, so they get you to ditch your old computer, get another one,, and get another freeking warranty,,,,, bad bad people,,, mine is in mackay qld

Liars

JAB

JAB

The origin...

jimmy m

jimmy mSydney, NSW

extended warranty / product care is an absolute waste of money

bought a microsoft laptop, I paid extra for the extended warranty saying the manufactures warranty only covers me for 12 months. The device became faulty after 14 months. Contacted Harvey Norman and they said they'd need the computer for a week to two weeks and that I'd be without it and no loan computer could be supplied. This is unacceptable as I use the computer for work. I called Microsoft and they said I'm still covered under the manufacturers warranty (2 years) and they're sending me a new one free of charge. Extended warranty is a rort and I'm going to ask for a refund on it the absolute scammers

Jude Pachamuthu

Jude PachamuthuForde 2914, ACT

Disappointed at Flexirent product sold by Harvey Norman

I was told it will be better in the end to go with Flexirent when I bought my laptop. I would have paid fully at purchase time but sales convinced me that it would be better to go with Flexirent and that I could salary sacrifice it and I would end up paying less in the end.

Well it turns up that I would be paying more.

Also that I could stop the lease after 2 years and need not pay huge amount to own the laptop.

Very disappointed. After all we have bought numerous products from Harvey Norman over the years.

Kim M

Kim MNorthern Region, NSW

MISINFORMATION

I purchased a new modem/router from Harvey Norman,sales assistant told me that it would support VOIP phone. This is totally incorrect. The modem DOES NOT support voip, now they will not refund my $179.00

OnlineShopper11

OnlineShopper11South East Queensland, QLD

Product Care Warranty - Don't fall for it!

jeff85

jeff85Hunter Region, NSW

I’ll never shop here again!

Went into Harvey Norman to buy a Dyson stick vac, the ticketed price was $597 including 2 years product care replacement ( this is an additional warranty that replaces old for new after the manufacturers warranty expires, it costs $119, check it out for yourself on their website).

Seeing that there are 4 retailers in the complex selling the same product I asked for a better price. We agreed on $575. Now when I get home I see on my receipt “EXCLUDEPRODCARE”. This was not part of the agreement. Why would I give up something worth $119 for $22? Complete unethical bait and switch. Our family had to go without other things so we could afford this product and I’ll never step foot in this snake pit again.

rednuts81

rednuts81South East Queensland, QLD

Scam product care

Returned faulty goods under product care was told on the spot that it will be covered fully. Returned after a 4 week wait to pick up the item and was told I'd have to pay extra money because when i bought the item it was on sale . I wanted a cash settlement instead but apparently they dont do this at this store . Rude staff that have no clue at all.

scott

scott

Flexirent scam

Conned into flexirent over paying cash for a laptop now i stand to pay double its worth...never ever will i shop harvey norman again nor would i recommend to anyone to shop there.

Lena H.

Lena H.Tasmania

Disappointed and disgruntled by poor customer service

Joshua

JoshuaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Harvey Norman Maribyrnong

Chatha

ChathaPerth, WA

Their product care warranty is a kind of a scam

Tan

TanSydney, NSW

Beware of false information

I knew LG OLED B9 is the sucessor/replacement model for B8. I went to Gordon store to ask about the availability of the latest B9 model. But was told by the staff it won't be availabe in Australia market. A few weeks after that i was at Auburn store and decided to purchase the B8 model. Unfortunately for me, the latest B9 replacement model hit our shore 3 months after that which almost the same price as B8. Really angry, and feel cheated.

Susana