Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics (page 4 of 7)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (13)
seamus11

seamus11caloundra

Online support

Worst online customer support. The 'support' is also talking to many other complainers and answers you once every five minutes. Complaints section is even worse, two weeks for an answer that doesn't address the complaint...on two occasions.

Happy Customer

Happy Customer

Bad Customer Service

BrettR

BrettR

Samsung home theatre system (Frankston Store)

Purchased this system early December from Frankston store. After one week began freezing when playing CD's and DVD's. Called Harvey Norman and they said I couldn't swap over the unit for another one. They said I had to call the Samsung customer support line and arrange repair of the unit myself. Also bought a HD TV at the same time. Thanks for the great service!

kaz

kaznowra hill

Over charged

Over charged at the check out in the Boxing Day frenzy - Did not get charged the advertised price - did not notice until I was home

At least they are consistent.

I'm I NZ and just experiencing HN's after sales service for the first time.
They are good sales people but seem to lack a bit of training when it comes to putting things right.
My five week old amplifier has developed a problem and when I tried to explain it to the staff it was clear that they weren't interested in my problem. I've finally convinced them to take it back for repair.
I can't understand why it's so hard for them. I'm claiming under the manufacturers warranty.
I've bought a lot of gear from them over the years but I'm not so sure now.

its alright

i dunno if its the best place to go if your looking for a store like this. the customer service isnt great and their ads are horrendous. and everything is over priced.

Sales guy sold the wrong product

I had done the research on purchasing a new Samsung tablet. I had decided on the one I wanted knew how much it was and had it all online. My partner went in to get the tablet. Said I wanted the latest one, size etc and price. The guy in the store who shall remain nameless said that they had nothing in their online catalogue with that price?!? I had seen it many times. My partner called me and I even sent a screen shot over to him. My partner not aware of differences was convinced to buy the wrong thing. We figured that what we wanted the Samsung s2 was out of stock but this guy wanted a commission or whatever bonus they get for sales so took advantage of his lack of knowledge and sold him the tab a. Now have to return it.

Don't buy online from Harvey Norman

We bought a laptop online from HN and then, when it turned out to be much poorer quality than advertised on their website, they basically told us we should have come into a store to check it out before we bought it. Why have an online store if they themselves don't even believe it's a safe way to buy a product?

David peters

David petersSydney, NSW

Bad customer service

Went to Harvey Norman today at Campbelltown to buy an electric shaver. Price on the website was $69 store price $59. Went to the counter, girl was too busy talking to other employees , then gave me the wrong price for the product. When I corrected her another employee checked on e computer what it was, which is what I said it was. Girl on the till did not apologise. Sloppy service!

vinculum

vinculumsydney

samsung galaxy s6 edge

Picked up mobile phone found out after setting up it was a carrier bound phone with optus! Advertised as an unlocked phone. Pathetic service online, will be going in to get a refund thus weekend.

robins60ADELAIDE

Cannot stop Harvey Norman giving false information!

Delivery delay

Vanessa
Vanessa

Misleading , deceptive practices.

Purchased 2 laptops having placed a deposit. Went 2 weeks later to pick up and pay remainding amount as indicated on the receipt only to be told that the amount will be changed to extra 200.00 as 1 of the laptops is no longer on sale. Deceptive and misleading as the franchise altered the amount on my receipt. At no stage was I informed about the laptop required to be paid in full prior to sale ending. Since when can you alter the price on your receipt once a payment has been made?

Order Confirmation Nightmare

Trevbett

TrevbettBrisbane

Call centre doesn't call back

Damon

DamonLaunceston

It's a joke

Lyn

LynDarwin, Northern Territory

Mobile phone

Omg got mobile phone yesterday from the Darwin store ended up spending over $600 with extra warranty had for no more than 2hrs put the SIM card in phone said no SIM card detected so as you would one takes out the SIM card comes out along with metal bits take it back to harvey's just to be told it has to be sent away to be fixed not even 2hrs old I was refused a refund I work hard for my money way to go Harvey this store is under your name nver again

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

The $6000 PC and the "Product Care" NIGHTMARE!!!!

FLAT JACK

FLAT JACKPerth, WA

Customer service

Staffette

StaffetteAdelaide, South Australia

Wrong Information Told

Purchase a laptop was told by the assistant it was $888 (there were no stickers or A4 stands with the price) when finalising he asked about the Product Care Replacement we asked how much and he said he would do it for $900 in total for laptop and 36 month product care, well got home and was curious what other stores were selling it for as we didn't do any research before buying, only to find out on the HN website the price was only $758. We may still of purchased the product care even for $142 but thinking it was only $12 I find this misleading information and to top it all off we also purchased a notebook sleeve to protect the laptop and we were charged for 2.
Very unhappy!