Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics (page 4 of 7)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (13)

Claudia

ClaudiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Went to a few retailers for a specific fridge and washing machine. The young man at harveys was very bubbly helpful and was not pushy and gave a good price . Placed the order delivery was in a few days . They brought the items in and set them up for us .. Offered extended warranty option explaining the benefits . Great service will go back again

Brett

Brettadelaide

Fair price

I purchase my HP laptop in Harvey Norman when they were having the end of financial year sale. good price and services. They were the lowest price for the same product after compared with other stores. Very happy with the laptop so far.

Rodna

Rodna

Tom Tom GPS

Great product and experience with the shop assistance. Price was cheaper than original price. It is very quick and accurate in finding locations with World map available

This is excellent

Reasonablr rices and they take return of the items easily and also they supply the item in short period...v gd

Hi Rajini
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you feel pleased with our service.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.
Brendon - HN Customer Service

AceBunker

AceBunker

Stand out when its neighbor competitors fall behind

When the Good Guy and Bing Lee does not have their usual charm, I have to visit here instead. However, staff is negotiable and decided. Bargains are outstanding. One star missing because of a coffee machine I bought that was clear not a cut and dried deal. Basically I told them TGG offered 20 less than their price though given 10 less on eftpos bonus and restricted use at that time. They changed their price right after my purchase that the could not match against TGG within 12 hours.

Linda

Linda

Really good purchases with winter coming

The prices were very competitive and the order available very soon after purchase. We were very pleased with their warranty scheme.

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Great to hear, Linda! Thank you for sharing your experience. Kind regards, and hope to see you again soon. -Art, HN Customer Service

phil

philSouth East Queensland, QLD

refund

bought a portable harddrive in store and was told i needed a usb stick to record tv programs to watch later . very helpful.

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Phil. We hope to see you again soon. Kind Regards, - Rami HN Customer Service

Mike

MikeQueensland, 4067

Late delivery but good follow up.

I'h ordered online a laptop and a printer as well. After couple of days I chatted online with some staffs to follow up, the printer arrived es expected in Oxley center of HN which I'd selected for collect point. But the laptop was delivered with delay. In the meanwhile, I was called several times by their staff that gave me good sense. 4 out of 5 would be good grade for the service I received.

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Thank you, for sharing your experience, Mike. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon! :-) - Rami HN Customer Service

Mckenzie s

Mckenzie sBrisbane

Happy customer and good prices

Purchase from the shop. Very friendly lady that help me abs my wife. Pick up was easy and having happy tenants now.

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Hi Mckenzie, thanks for that feedback, that's good to hear! All the best, and hope to see you again soon. Art - HN Customer Service

Rose

RoseAU

Pushy staff but good value/range

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Hi Rose, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. :-) Have a great day! Best regards, Lynda - HN Customer Service

Babs

BabsAdelaide south Australia

Found it to be better than what I thought it would be.

The only problem was the number I was given to ring to get help with setting product up was very unhelpful had to pay for technician cost me $100 more.

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Hi Babs, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. :-) Have a great day! Best regards, Lynda - HN Customer Service

Chris

ChrisMelbourne

Sound and television

Ask the floor person for the manufacturers sales catalog, they have them,and will give you them, and you can go away and spend time making an informed decision on price and what performance you want. Bit of homework never hurts when it comes to your wallet.

vmv247

vmv247hassall grove

Thank you Mick (HN penrith( computers)) for resolving the issue and have finally a piece mind about it. You gave us what we wanted at what should have been at the start.

Mary

MarySydney

Easy Shopping

I have never brought online. Only ever purchased from inside the store after inspecting the goods. Staff always helpful. Purchasing stuff through Buyers Edge was easy. I always purchase the CARE COVER. It adds a bit onto the price, but at least you are covered. And if anything does go wrong with the item, then Harvey Norman will fix it or replace it for free under the cover. I had to have a laptop replaced after two years when it stopped working, and it was absolutely NO drama to arrange.

A9X

A9XSA, 5271

Went to look at colour ended signing up.

Had a very helpful sales assistant who knew the right information. They had the model and colour on the floor which is what we wanted to see. They were the most expensive that we had seen for the product. They came to the party and matched another price and gave us free delivery more than 100km away. They were also able to give me a short interest fee contract after reducing the price over $1100. We have bought from this store many times before and will go back again Thanks.

Electronics & Computing Shops

loving the lg ultra hd tv, loved the price and cust service

Picked the tv, done the paper work, sales person was great and had it in my car with in 10 minutes.

Customer service

I found that i got good customer service i was asked of i needed help by multiple people. It was nice to see

Sh perth

Sh perth

Good product reliable

Price Was fairly good and customer service pretty helpful. Most things well organized and professional service . Warranty not attractive though

Very helpful staff from sales to collection

Very competitive prices, helpful staff with good product knowledge, the checkout and collection of purchased goods was efficient with very helpful store men.

New Printer

Good range of printers and available in store. Hassle free purchase. Helpful and pleasant sales lady. I took extra warranty at a very reasonable rate.