Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics (page 4 of 18)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (68)
Donna M

Donna MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Staff know their stuff!!!

Purchasing electronics can be daunting. I am not an expert and admit to being completely out of date with what’s new and hip! However the range and client service provided at Watergardens Harvey Norman made this experience easy and enjoyable. Staff know their products and options and quite obviously are passionate about their products. I felt like our needs were being addressed without the hard over sell or intimidation that can occur when you admit to limited knowledge of electronics. Would not hesitate to recommend.

Barb

BarbMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Apple I pad gold

Found Noarlunga store Sth Aust very very helpful in getting my I pad a large range ending up with Apple air I have had it for 6 weeks & staff were amazing including a cover in the price

Steve S

Steve SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service - Harvey Norman Fortitude valley

I have just purchased a new tv from Harvey Norman at fortitude valley in Brisbane. The service I received from the salesperson was excellent. He explained all the features of the TV's and was more than happy to spend time answering my questions.

Denis

DenisCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Customer Service officers had all the knowledge. They sold the product to me based on their knowledge.

Store clean, uncluttered, clear division between all products offered. Product Pricing clear and always negotiable with multiple purchases.Brand range extensive. All products in great order. No faults with products.Warrantees explained clearly.

Exceptional after sales service Lake Haven store

After purchasing a sound device, not being computer wise, became very frustrated trying to link the device to my computer. Received tremendous help from customer service Technician at both store & telephone.

Senior Anna

Senior AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service.

We were very impressed by the service at Chadstone store from Ashish who was full of patience for us pair of seniors, and explained the phone plans very happily and carefully.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerPerth, WA

Happy Ears

The customer service man had great knowledge of the product and agreed with my choice rather than trying to up sale to another product. I had done my research nad he made the process very quick and easy.

Courtney

CourtneyPerth, WA

Excellent quality

Staff are well trained and friendly. I was purchasing a personally designed calendar and the staff were able to help with my confusions regarding the computer. The quality of the prints were amazing and well priced, they were also ready within a couple of days which is impressive considering it is a larger task.

D Mansell

D MansellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

What a pleasure it was to visit BROWNS PLAINS store & receive such wonderful service from KEN, he was extremely friendly & helpfully, nothing was too much trouble, it made our purchase of a laptop very easy, I would recommend anyone purchasing any electronics to ask for ken, as his knowledge and advice was most appreciated. D MANSELL.

Joseph

JosephSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Very happy with the service provided by Harvey Norman at Taren Point when buying my new TV. They were very knowledgeable and assisting with my queries even though I had so many.

TBrown

TBrown

DELL Desktop

HN has a good range and quality DELL products. the price is affordable and the customer support is too good. anyone is ready to help you regarding any products. i recommend my friends to go to HN to buy electronic products

Binnie

BinnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Offers best deals!!!

Recently, I purchased a refrigerator, washing machine, TV, TV stand from Harvey Norman, Hoppers Crossing, VIC. All products of same displayed in juxtaposition in ascending order of price. Best deals highlighted on prominent positions in the store. Friendly staff explained features of each product and had complete information about the products. Also offered delivery of three products without extra delivery charges. Though I didn’t buy vacuum cleaner but I really appreciate the demo given by staff which none of the staff members at other reputed stores offered. Undoubtedly, the best store for electronics.

Evelina

EvelinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great customer service

I went in to get my gopro checked for faults. Received a store credit, everything was quick and easy. The staff were knowledgable and were able to effectively help me with my enquiry.

Ben

BenHobart, TAS

New Samsung tv

Harvey Norman in Moonah, Hobart are a fantastic store with excellent staff.
I purchased a Samsung Qled 65inch tv on Sat June 22nd, and I was very impressed with the service I was given from their staff member, Robert Hawkins.
He went out of his way to ensure I got a good deal, and he also ensured I was choosing the right model for my needs.
I highly recommend him and Harvey Norman Moonah, Tas.

The tv is fantastic, and the picture quality is very impressive.

Eric

EricMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Price

Got a really good price for my new TV. Sales people were really friendly. Team were willing to negotiate with cash payment. Will use HN again for my next TV purchase

MelQueensland

Fantastic customer service

I recently went to Harvey Norman Oxley and purchased a Dyson Vacuum, unfortunately I was extremely disappointed with it, it didn't work well at all and was fairly expensive, I called the store and spoke with Robbie the Manager from the Appliance department, he was fantastic, very professional and friendly. I then drove into the store and he helped me with a replacement taking time to go over all the options, I was extremely happy with the entire experience. I have purchased from this store before and they do offer great customer service which in is rare these days, thank you Robbie and team at Oxley.

Mel

The product quality refers to the home theatre system purchased from this store and the replacement vacuum which is a Miele.

HP desktop computer

I was attended to by a polite patient sales assistant named Joseph in the electronics department of the Malaga store. He answered all my questions and helped choose the right product for me. I was also impressed by his kindness, his attitude to please me and sense of humour which not many sales assistants have today he made the whole experience of shopping enjoyable. If you want great service with a warm smile and politeness go to Harvey Norman Malaga and ask for Joseph.

Jon B

Jon BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have shopped here often, always a pleasure

I've bought many many things from Harvey Norman over my lifetime. I have always found the team to be very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. There is usually plenty of staff members available to assist, sometimes there is a wait if the store is very busy with a sale, but usually it's totally acceptable.

The range at Harvey Norman is also really good, always with the latest and greatest.

Belinda

BelindaSydney Surrounds, NSW

New TV and happy as can be!

Easy to find the tv we researched. Easy to purchase. Came with Rebel $100 gift card which was a bonus we weren't expecting. Bought some batteries at counter as they were 10 for $3 (AA batteries).

NDB

NDBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect store buy electronics

Harvey Norman is best store to buy Electronics like Tv speaker. As they give good bargain deal and offers. As when I bought Tv they gave me free Tv mounting and delievery
Best store I have ever seen