Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics (page 5 of 76)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (37) · No (183)

JOHANES

JOHANESPerth, WA

ASUS ZenBook

Satisfied with ASUS ZenBook laptop computer that I purchased, light weight, excellent materials and great composition. Fast speed and great specifications nothing to worry about. Sophisticated looking and appearance etc.

Campbell

CampbellSouth East Queensland, QLD

ASUS Laptop at Harvey Norman

Store had everything we were looking for with lots of options to choose from. The computer guys were knowledgeable to help us find the right product with the specifications we wanted.

Haluk

HalukSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

I tried to return a faulty product however they only gave store credit. I emailed them 3 times and no answer. This was before the covid. Today, I went to use my credits. Initially, they told me that they’ve been used. I really had to explain many times and finally someone found out that they didn’t properly activated the credits or something similar. Terrible experience, waste of time. Not buying from them again.

Nawid J.

Nawid J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible

They saying 60 months interest free, but it’s not, every month they charge you lots of interest, they get you Go master card and charging lots of interest absolutely not happy

Matt

MattPerth

Terrible customer service experience - very stressful

• +6Thumbnail
Tech-Savvy Senior

Tech-Savvy SeniorFar North Queensland, QLD

Honest Displays

Debbie

DebbieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Negotiating a better price

January this year I bought an IPhone pro max. I went to JB, then the Good Guys (who are both owned by the same company) and Harvey Norman. JB was the most expensive and wouldn’t negotiate, Good guys was discounted from the original price but had to get the green colour only and Harvey Norman then beat The Good Guys price and I got the colour I wanted. They are always willing to negotiate and there customer service is always really good.

Foster

FosterSydney, NSW

Horrible

I brought the JBL JR300BT Kids Wireless On-Ear Headphones for my child which was advertised as very strong and could bend and not break but it broke after two days from small drop, I returned it to the Harvey Norman store for a replacement but they said no.. this product is in no way suitable for children and I wouldn’t recommend

Zach

ZachGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great service & products

My partner and I purchased 70% of our furnishings for our new home from Harvey Norman Shepparton and we are very happy with the products we purchased and the service we received. The salesman we dealt with was named Zach and he was a very big help in choosing the right product for us. We have since moved into our home and everything we purchased from him has been working perfectly! I would highly recommend speaking to Zach if you ever visit Harvey Norman Shepparton!

Paul

PaulCairns

Cairns Store - Sezen & Justin , Pat on the back please

Very satisfied with the points. Received best service, very attentive and helpful, product knowledge was exceptional, we were a bit naive and asked lots of questions, their patience was exceptional.

Kay NT

Kay NTDarwin, NT

Happy customer

Brought a tv from my local store and was convinced to buy extended warranty old for new replacement. I wasn’t sure about the option. But went with the recommendation. A while down the track a small line appeared on my tv, so I contacted them, after inspection tv was replaced with new. Refreshing when a company backs up what they are saying with their actions

Mitch

Mitch

Sounds great! Lasts a long time and great price!

I purchased a Logitech gaming headset 6 years ago for an amazing price and they still sound amazing and feel comfortable. The material has fallen off from use slightly but they are still very usable and I am very happy to still have them. Didn’t expect them to last this long!

Lily P

Lily P

So much better off without this chain

The customer service was... mediocre, nothing to complain about too much. But the products. Good lord. I've bought about 5 laptops from them and each one lasted max 1 year, and all of those I had to return for horrible quality. Strongly recommend against buying any electronic gadgets here, it's not worth your time or money. Would give 0 stars if I could.

Melanie

MelanieGippsland, VIC

Horrible service bad product

We purchased a top of the line vacuum from Harvey Norman 7 mths ago . It’s broken three times been away to be repaired more than it’s been here . This time away 5 weeks ! We call they can’t tell us a thing about it . Last time it broke they super glued it and made us wait 2 weeks to get it ! The worst customer service ever I highly recommend never shopping there we can’t get our money back it’s going to ACCC now all we wanted was a refund to buy a vacuum that actually works !!!

Ross

RossForde 2914, ACT

Great deal on Panasonic TV

Have bought quite a lot from Harvey Norman over the years. One thing stands out - 65" Panasonic Plasma HD TV bought on credit from Harvey Norman in 2010. The process was easy and the TV is as good today as it was 10 years ago today!

borrisnorris132

borrisnorris132

Great deal on a Sony bluray/media player.

Receveied a great buy for a Sony Blu Ray and media player that was cheaper than JB's. The salesmen was also honest and fair. The happiest I've been with a purchase ever.

Emma

EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Understaffed and appalling price gouging

I bought a fitbit from Harvey Norman and it took nearly an hour. There weren't sufficient staff working - to answer my question, and then remove the product from a locked cabinet. The staff were flat out. This is during the COVID lockdown, and I'd have thought Gerry Harvey could provide a few more jobs for people who really need them.

When I paid for my fitbit at the Cashier, there was a 'sale' bin with 50ml (let me tell you that's very small) hand sanitizers for sale for.... $8!!! Talk about taking advantage of a bad situation! The shop assistant said not many people were buying them. I hope not.

I will definitely shop elsewhere for electrical and other products now.

Consumer05

Consumer05SYDNEY

Try to Return Something

I purchased an electronics item and later found that it wasn't compatible with my device and tried to return it. The item was unopened and I had the receipt from the previous day. I was bounced from one person to another who had their own processes until I had enough. I ended up giving it away to a friend.

Ann-Maree Rilwy

Ann-Maree Rilwy

Honest Assistance

I purchased a Bluetooth boom box and the person who served me was knowledgeable and honest about the items I chose to purchase. Assistance was prompt and friendly as well

Gary JONES

Gary JONES

Very Helpful

Well set out easy to find what I wanted. Helpful staff as explained the different printers have written more than my usual 2 words.