Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (34) · No (87)

Noel
NoelHobart, TAS

rudeness

enquiring on a product i purchased that on using found the advertised functions listed on the packaging were not present on the device, all the time being spoken over by the young man i was explaining this to and being told no one else had a problem with it, in a very abrupt and hostile manner. that was end of story. no help at all only rudeness from what sounded like a very young person incapable of handling an enquiry about a product misinformation on packaging.

Noori N.
Noori N.South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed with Harvey norman

Purchased an I pad and recommend by Harvey norman Garden city in Qld to buy a protection glass for it. When I opened it the glass was broken! , returned it to another Harvey norman and after 45 minutes waiting, they said I must go to Garden city! I said why? As you are Harvey norman!! Anyway, got there after 45 minutes driving, and raised the case, as a surprise they did not refund my money! I remember when I was buying those , they were so respectful and ironically when you return their broken stuff they don’t care!!

Shayne
ShayneHunter Region, NSW

Air conditioner too small

tgibson72
tgibson72Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

LIE, BUY & BOOTED

Sue Uhlhorn
Sue UhlhornSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service dealing with iphone repairs/replacement

Took 4 weeks to replace my iphone! ? Harvey Norman senior management need to train their staff in customer service and get back to client when they say they will! Client should not have to phone constantly to get updates on service.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Treats employees disgusting.

Witnessed a electrical employee get their head ripped off in front of staff and Customers by the Manager! Fkn disgusting behaviour towards your staff! You should be ashamed of your self!

Terrible services.. they only say things but dont act.

PruneJuice
PruneJuiceCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Price Match Policy isn't really a policy.

Their price match policy or lack of is a moving target depending on who you talk to. The vagaries of their online price matching changes, to the point where one Salesman said they never priced matched online even after me showing him the policy on my phone.

Peter cs
Peter csSouth East Queensland, QLD

WIll never go back

I ordered 2 x apple air tags online for in store collection.
The email mentioned bring valid photo Id.
So i drive to the store present my email, show my drivers licence which i scanned to my phone.
No good, i might have doctored it was the rude reply.
I ask them to call my number, showed my passport on my phone, showed them myGov I’d. showed a credit card, asked them to check their store invoices for previous invoices, call my employer. All no good, i could have forged them all.

Just mindless staff on commission that love being rude to customers.

In the end i asked them to cancel the online order and bought them in store with the credit card they wouldn’t look at a minute beforehand.
Will never go back

Kerry
Kerry Sydney Surrounds, NSW

I never perches anything from Harvey Norman anymore

I have disappointed with the customer service, they don’t have no information about their products and I will never go back there and perches anything from them, they could not solve my problem and didn’t care about their costume, and I have been purchasing 33 years from them but could not help me. So disappointed and disgusted with them.

Sarah Lee
Sarah LeeGippsland, VIC

Horrible, won't be shopping there again!

Extremely unhappy with service, bought a new sound bar, was talked into buying the best, within a couple of weeks the item was faulty and returned, we were chasing the item weekly for 6 weeks with no answers, and no offer of compensation or apology just excuses and playing the blame game, left a review on harvey Norman, was phoned minutes later and abruptly told to come and get a refund today, asked if we could have it exchanged, and was told no just come and get your refund.
The store was rude, and abrupt and after 6 weeks of having not had the item we purchased we are back to where we started with no compensation or even an apology. Stay away from Harvey Norman Bairnsdale

Jason Blackburn
Jason Blackburn Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cannon Printer$149

I went into the QV store today to get the $149 it was on the shelf asked a sales person about it was told it's not in stock just wasted my day
How about taking it off the shelf never will be shopping here again

Awful Service in Karratha Store

Store LocationKarratha
Michelle B.
Michelle B.Illawarra, NSW

Disgusting customer service Horrible owners

Kalpa
KalpaMelbourne

Return process for a faulty monitor