Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (38) · No (115)

Kim C.
Kim C.South East Queensland, QLD

Swindlers & Snake oil

Not Too Happy

Was not happy with an experience I had, too pushy and kept asking for Optus connections when i just wanted a Cable

After years of loyalty, never again

Sarah
SarahPerth, WA

Role Playing & blame game

I received a very expensive gift for Christmas present. Stopped working after 6 months. Store said they couldn’t give me a refund or exchange it as I had to go through the manufacturer. The manufacturer said it was up to the store. Felt like the manager and store assistant role played how they were not to blame & nothing they could do. All rehearsed & so fake. I would never purchase anything from Harvey Norman Joondalup again. I have never posted a review before but I am furious about the way I have been fobbed off. As a point of comparison my son had n issue with his laptop and JB-Hifi were brilliant. They will be my go to for electrical items from now on.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Lenovo laptop not without issues

First Lenovo laptop purchased was impossible to use. After returning it 3 times the technician discovered it was missing the motherboard. Laptop replaced, the next one much better but does tend to freeze quite regularly and have to take it in for technical help already.

How to experience buying something without getting any help to choose the right one

I walked into Harvey Norman expecting a salesperson to come over and enquire to my visit but to my surprise first salesperson finished with client I tried to engage his services but he had to answer his mobile second person finished and after I asked her for help she told me she would find someone to help me as she was going to lunch so with such great service I decided to leave the shop

Concerned
ConcernedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Privacy concerns - Stay Away

I purchased an apple pen for an ipad online for in store pick. Emails advised only ID and copy of receipt were required at pick up. At time of pick up the staff member advised they needed to take a photo of my car registration plate on their personal phone in order to take the goods home.
The store has been less than helpful with my privacy concerns and the staff member involved.
I will never return to Harvey Norman again.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Trigger
TriggerHobart, TAS

Ripping off customers with the add-ons.

I bought a TV but of course I was told I just had to protect it with a surge protector and my partner agreed and next thing I said OK, I suppose - well at $129 for a power board, I am still kicking myself for not telling him to stick it - they're $25 at Bunnings. PLUS we got sucked in to getting it delivered - there's another $55 - when I checked other retailers (later) they deliver for FREE and the same TV was a few bucks cheaper. Thank God I told him I wasn't interested in the extended warranty as I know they are a con! He said the TV only had a 3 year warranty so I'd need extra - in fact the TV has a 5 year warranty. Won't be back.

mamaluchka47
mamaluchka47Sydney, NSW

Samsung Galaxy 3 Smart Watch

Not good

We do Harvey Norman take no responsibility in there products. you have to go to manufacturer. not even offered a refund or exchange LOL &LOL Still wanting on Lenovo to give me refund on repairs to product

Noel
NoelHobart, TAS

rudeness

enquiring on a product i purchased that on using found the advertised functions listed on the packaging were not present on the device, all the time being spoken over by the young man i was explaining this to and being told no one else had a problem with it, in a very abrupt and hostile manner. that was end of story. no help at all only rudeness from what sounded like a very young person incapable of handling an enquiry about a product misinformation on packaging.

Noori N.
Noori N.South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed with Harvey norman

Purchased an I pad and recommend by Harvey norman Garden city in Qld to buy a protection glass for it. When I opened it the glass was broken! , returned it to another Harvey norman and after 45 minutes waiting, they said I must go to Garden city! I said why? As you are Harvey norman!! Anyway, got there after 45 minutes driving, and raised the case, as a surprise they did not refund my money! I remember when I was buying those , they were so respectful and ironically when you return their broken stuff they don’t care!!

Shayne
ShayneHunter Region, NSW

Air conditioner too small

tgibson72
tgibson72Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

LIE, BUY & BOOTED

Sue Uhlhorn
Sue UhlhornSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service dealing with iphone repairs/replacement

Took 4 weeks to replace my iphone! ? Harvey Norman senior management need to train their staff in customer service and get back to client when they say they will! Client should not have to phone constantly to get updates on service.