Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (45) · No (208)

Alan Gustavo
Alan Gustavo

Buyers Beware

Harvey Norman does not do change of mind refunds even with unopened, brand new products. That is against the law! Buy somewhere else!

Store LocationGarden City
Sandy
SandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Refusal of warranty

Bought Akai TV from Harvey Norman Rothwell 13th March 2021 remote control failed several weeks later. returned faulty remote control September 2021 when I returned to Brisbane. was told not covered by warranty. but they gave me a 2nd hand one out of generosity which also was faulty. Today I contacted Akai direct with the product number and they said definatley covered by warranty and will send out a replacement. Thankyou for nothing H.N. salesmen they did not even check

Ben D.
Ben D.Sydney, NSW

Another bad Harvey Norman review.

Namraataa N.
Namraataa N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy customer luv shopping @ Harvey Norman

I moved out of house with bag of clothes to an empty apt… tax season sale was on. Excellent consultant recommended and helped me out choose ryt products for just $1500 equiped my house bottom mount black fridge ,under laying mat for it, washing machine , stick vacuum cleaner, rice cooker , electric blanket, heaters and heaps of little things from the Richmond store. One stop best experience.

Argee
ArgeeAU

Don't ask for customer service unless you want to be ripped off

I purchased a phone from HN during lockdown which was fine. I asked if they could transfer the info from old to new phone as I didn't know how complicated it was. They wanted to charge a ridiculous amount for what turned out to be the simplest task. HN asked for a review, but twice refused to post it because apparently I discredited their customer service, claiming: We value your contribution but unfortunately it did not meet all our review guidelines. Seems they only want good reviews.

Rude and disrespectful

Bose salesman Gabriel is extremely rude and disrespectful. He won’t even talk unless you commit to purchase on that moment

Aman S.
Aman S.

The best service while selecting a TV for my bedroom, visited 4 different stores I was shown deleted models with shocking prices because of high demand and no stock !!!

Team O'Connor so proud of you , Regan was brilliant helpful, polite and professional, Tony the installer recommended was very efficient at his work and polite.

Please if anyone is looking for Appliance do visit this store. Jo in small appliances is very helpful and haas very good product knowledge.

I

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Kim C.
Kim C.South East Queensland, QLD

Swindlers & Snake oil

Nat
NatSydney, NSW

I bought my mobile from Harvey norman and the staff were awesome. Here is the video I took with the phone.

Not Too Happy

Was not happy with an experience I had, too pushy and kept asking for Optus connections when i just wanted a Cable

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

On Saturday 11th April 2020 somebody purchased a Uniden XDECT8355+1 Digital Cordless Phone for $179.95 through Latitude Pay on my card without my knowledge so on Thursday 16th April 2020 Matt refunded me the $179.95 back onto my card to say sorry for any inconvenience caused.

After years of loyalty, never again

Sharon Ginn
Sharon GinnFar West, NSW

It is a great prduct

It was fairly easy to find what I was looking for. Not much to choose from with what u was looking for. Love the product works great

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent staff and fantastic service

It was extremely nice of Shaun to refund me $95 for the Google Chrome-cast Ultra on Sunday 8th August 2021, which I bought 8 months ago since I don't have any HDMI Ports on my TV.

Skidpan
SkidpanSouth East Queensland, QLD

First rate service

We visited the store on Monday 2/8/21, for the purpose of buying a new camera. We met Glenn who showed us exactly what we wanted and he knew his products