Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (41) · No (132)

Barbara
Barbara Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nominate price guarantee for CHOICE Shonky awards

Franchise would not price match claiming that under the T&Cs it was at his discretion. When we asked to see the T&C he admitted it was not in writing but at his discretion and was verbal. So if he doesn’t like the colour of your shoes or skin - bad luck.
Had to purchase elsewhere

Farai
FaraiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible delivery service.

The service in Store is not too bad. Mark was good to us. The delivery guys that just came to my house right now to deliver my dryer are not good people.

Papasita
Papasita

Useless tech service

hema t.
hema t.Sydney, NSW

Price Ok, Service Not Ok

Recently visited Moore Park Store. Bought two products, wanted to buy 2 more but customer service was not ok. They could be more helpful.

Emilie K.
Emilie K.South East Queensland, QLD

Berated by customer service

We went in to the Browns Plains store to buy me a new gaming laptop. After exploring my options, we wondered over to the TVs while I mulled things over, deciding on which one to buy. We were trying to figure out how the spinning TV worked, it has no signage and was sitting at a weird angle. A customer service man comes charging over to us and starts berating us for ‘man handling’ this tv, then proceeds to take a photo of my partner for some unknown reason. Clearly there is an existing issue with customers not knowing how to work this tv, perhaps you should consider some signage. I did not come into your store to be treated like an unruly child, I came to spend around 3K. No thanks, I’ll take my money elsewhere.

MarcoFar North Queensland, QLD

Cairns store

on the 26/11 I brought online the JBL Flip5, I collected it at Harvey Norman Cairns - 101 Spence St, and when I got home, I opened the product, it was supposed to be black as I ordered online but it was a green unit, the colour actually did not bothered me but after using it, every 45 minutes - 1 hours, it disconnects from the Bluetooth (mobile phone or laptop) so on the 27/11 I tried returning it and got informed from an employee [Name Removed] (apparently the manager) that he could not refund me as the product is not the same colour as it should be, his worlds were "I can do nothing as this is not the product we gave to you".

It has been 3 weeks now and not a single email or phone call about it.
Terrible customer service.

Marco

trying support via customer service (whatsapp and messenger and phone) for a week and not a single person helped or replied to me.

ant
ant

Poor customer service

My friend purchased a modem. I looked at the box, ( unopened) and I felt it was a lower quality modem and decided to return it for a better model. Refused to take it back. Refused to let me upgrade. Just overall not nice person . Lesson learner, buy somewhere else.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Fra M.
Fra M.

These guys suck

Bought an ipad and the insurance for it, after being told it cover everything it only covers Environmental? WTH as soon as I argued the point they threatened to kick me out of the store, I hope sooner or later these mugs are shown for what they really are wish I could give 0 stars!

Karim
KarimSydney, NSW

Congrats for winning the worst customer experience in 2020, stay away everyone

Belinda
BelindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service terrible

I looked online last night and saw some Beats headphones on sale for $268. I went to the Carindale store at 9am the following morning and they were no longer on sale, selling for $298.
The salesman would not honour the sale price so I walked out.
I am more than happy to give my money to JB HiFi now, the same price as HN's non-sale price.
In the current retail climate I was shocked at how easy they let me walk out the door.
Absolutely terrible customer service.

Roksana
RoksanaSydney, NSW

Worst experience with Harvey Norman after sales service

Convinced by Harvey Norman to buy a Laptop with Flexi Care cover from Campbelltown store. Launched a Claim in June but no co-operation from them.
Never buy anything from them!

jimm
jimmMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Salesman refused to price match

Blur
BlurAdelaide

HP Envy Laptop & Product Care - Beware All

Bought a HP Envy Laptop 14 months ago with Product Care.
Whole base of keyboard bowed that snapped the hinges.. clearly something difficult to do.
Product Care knocked back the claim saying this was from being dropped..really - how can I possibly bend the steel !!! Looking at HP reviews - heaps of issue around heat. (of course denied by Product care !)
Dont waste your mopney with this laptop or purchasing product care ... what a joke, just looking to reject a claim on a 2k laptop. Having purchased a significant amount of goods from this store for home & buisness - diabolical customer service

Samantha
Samantha South East Queensland, QLD

Install not done as agreed

Ruth SerhanHunter Region, NSW

Lenova ideaPad S340-OP Computer with Microsoft Office

WARNING BEWARE WHEN PURCHASING a Lenova computer with Microsoft Office . I have returned this DEVICE THREE times for repair, its still not fixed. They blame Microsoft Office which was purchased through them, Word and Outlook CANNOT BE USED, they wont do anything about that despite us also having purchased "36 months Product Care Replace" Care No:PC-0103100947328. EXPIRY 29/04/2024.
Hopefully this is NOT THE END.

Ruth Serhan

I have spoken to James the store manager and he is going to replace our computer and fix the problem . He couldn’t be more helpful.

Linda M.South East Queensland, QLD

MacBook Pro and $549 dearer than Apple themselves

Linda M.

Love to see a comment from Harvey Norman here for my friend but guess they don't care what people say about them.

Darren J
Darren JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lenovo Chromebook C340 - Buyer beware

I purchased two of these for my kids today via click and collect from harvery norman Maribyrnong. Opened the box and one had a smashed screen and body was bent. Took it back to the shop and they refused to exchange. They said because the box wasn't damaged it not their fault. They called back and said Lenovo wont give a refund either because they say every item checked before it leaves the production facility..... (not their fault they say)
They simply refuse to refund or exchange even when we called them minutes after being handed the box.

I had no choice but to buy another one and they said take the issue to the ACCC

What customer service that is!

Darb1974
Darb1974Perth, WA

Surface Pro Cover

Don't attempt to return anything or you maybe labelled a liar! Unbelievable. I tried and was told that I must bring in all my equipment to prove that what I was saying was accurate. Never I have ever felt such criticism from a store. Never I have ever felt the need to pen a review due to such poor behaviour and customer service. You can be sure I will be taking my custom elsewhere. I would urge others to do likewise as you only know the level of service when things go sideways and you need to return to receive a replacement or store credit.

madee
madeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service for faulty goods.

Weed
WeedThornlands

Will not harvey norman

Took in a working computer to have the data transferred to a new computer purchase at Harvey Norman, went to pick it up ant they told me that the data was missing on the old computer therefore couldn’t be loaded onto the new computer. Told me it was my fault because I didn’t do a backup yet when I took the old. Mind you, when I took the old computer to them, it was working and all the data was there. Found the technician to be extremely arrogant! For this service I was charged $298.00

SavyChap
SavyChapSydney, NSW

Difficult to deal with and a returns policy that is just ridiculous!

Paul N.
Paul N.Sydney, NSW

Poor business model

Went in to buy a subwoofer today but they don’t carry stock!! I have to order it!!! Oldest saying in sales is you can’t sell it if you don’t got it. Gerry is a very poor businessman!

Roger Salcoodo
Roger SalcoodoSydney, NSW

city shop is GREAT

easy to navigate shop, massive selection, the staff were very friendly, also appreciative of them ensuring social distancing is in place. I will admit a little pricy but good value

kstanimal63
kstanimal63South East Queensland, QLD

Go somewhere else

I genuinely don't understand how Harvey Norman is still around. Their prices are much higher than elsewhere and the staff are only interested in harassing you to make a sale. I went in to buy a drone as they were the only place with stock before Christmas and you couldn't even just get one and go to the counter, had to see to a salesperson so they could retrieve one from out back. As he comes back out, he asks if we want to buy the new iPhone and won't stop pressuring us the entire time. No one is impulse buying an iPhone, read the room.

Digital S.
Digital S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Customer Service Don’t go to Dandenong Store

Bought a security system and tried to refund it as I got a staff discount. I got told that I can’t refund at Harvey Norman for change of mind. terrible customer service at Dandenong store