Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (42) · No (190)

Aman S.
Aman S.

The best service while selecting a TV for my bedroom, visited 4 different stores I was shown deleted models with shocking prices because of high demand and no stock !!!

Team O'Connor so proud of you , Regan was brilliant helpful, polite and professional, Tony the installer recommended was very efficient at his work and polite.

Please if anyone is looking for Appliance do visit this store. Jo in small appliances is very helpful and haas very good product knowledge.

I

Kim C.
Kim C.South East Queensland, QLD

Swindlers & Snake oil

Not Too Happy

Was not happy with an experience I had, too pushy and kept asking for Optus connections when i just wanted a Cable

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

On Saturday 11th April 2020 somebody purchased a Uniden XDECT8355+1 Digital Cordless Phone for $179.95 through Latitude Pay on my card without my knowledge so on Thursday 16th April 2020 Matt refunded me the $179.95 back onto my card to say sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Electronics & Computing Shops

After years of loyalty, never again

Sharon Ginn
Sharon GinnFar West, NSW

It is a great prduct

It was fairly easy to find what I was looking for. Not much to choose from with what u was looking for. Love the product works great

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent staff and fantastic service

It was extremely nice of Shaun to refund me $95 for the Google Chrome-cast Ultra on Sunday 8th August 2021, which I bought 8 months ago since I don't have any HDMI Ports on my TV.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Skidpan
SkidpanSouth East Queensland, QLD

First rate service

We visited the store on Monday 2/8/21, for the purpose of buying a new camera. We met Glenn who showed us exactly what we wanted and he knew his products

Sarah
SarahPerth, WA

Role Playing & blame game

I received a very expensive gift for Christmas present. Stopped working after 6 months. Store said they couldn’t give me a refund or exchange it as I had to go through the manufacturer. The manufacturer said it was up to the store. Felt like the manager and store assistant role played how they were not to blame & nothing they could do. All rehearsed & so fake. I would never purchase anything from Harvey Norman Joondalup again. I have never posted a review before but I am furious about the way I have been fobbed off. As a point of comparison my son had n issue with his laptop and JB-Hifi were brilliant. They will be my go to for electrical items from now on.

Nel
NelPerth, WA

Great Selection

Lenovo laptop not without issues

First Lenovo laptop purchased was impossible to use. After returning it 3 times the technician discovered it was missing the motherboard. Laptop replaced, the next one much better but does tend to freeze quite regularly and have to take it in for technical help already.

Tess
TessSydney, NSW

Go Harvey Go

We had to buy a new TV during lockdown unfortunately our internet was down so we rang the store, even though it was closed to the public and to my surprise - the phone was answered. We spoke to the salesman in the TV section, found the smart tv that we were after, negoiated a price and the salesman organised click and collect for us. It was so easy - not only that we gave them our broken tv for recycling! I can't speak more highly of the Brookvale store, great service, great deal and helping the environment! Ordered and collected within the hour.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Brookvale

Kira Murray
Kira Murray

Perfect Customer service

I was looking for a new laptop and decider to walk into the Harvey Norman store @ Gepps cross. and the customer service I received from their was 100%

Jodie
JodieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not to Pushy Sales Staff

Recently attended the Browns Plains Harvey Norman where I purchased top of the range laptop and a few mobile phones. Sales lady was observing my husband and I for a little bit giving us space and when I indicated for assistance she approached. Very happy to not be harassed or persuaded to buy something. My husband was reluctant to go in as he hates sales people but we were both very happy. The sales lady was very helpful, happy to see she looked human with tattoos and was not pushy. She was informative with everything she was doing.
She offered great discounts without us asking for them and some free products.
Loved being spoilt and appreciated for shopping at Harvey Norman Browns Plains.

Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product replacement and supplier management excellence