Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (38) · No (115)

Awful Service in Karratha Store

Store LocationKarratha
Michelle B.
Michelle B.Illawarra, NSW

Disgusting customer service Horrible owners

Cassie H
Cassie HPerth, WA

forced to purchase extended warranty

I am so sick of spending thousands of $$ on essential appliances and electrics (eg fridge, dishwasher, washing machine) for them to only last a couple of years. Basically forced to purchase the extended warranty for peace of mind which is ridiculously overpriced and costs 30% or more of the actual item price. Shouldn't have to pay that amount of money just to ensure a $1000++ purchase lasts more than 1-2 years.

Kalpa
KalpaMelbourne

Return process for a faulty monitor

"Warranty Repair"

Berlin-George
Berlin-George

Had many purchases within the past 20 years from their Whangarei store.

Bought Computer, Photo, Electronics.
After having been caught with some very poor quality items from their furniture department in recent years, I have stopped visiting Harvey Norman

Chrissy
Chrissy South East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting Customer Support

Their Customer Support if you’re buying something online is absolutely disgusting & appalling!! I will NEVER purchase anything from Harvey Norman EVER AGAIN!!

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Karen L
Karen L

Deceptive, misleading & unconscionable conduct

Andy W.
Andy W.Sydney, NSW

Sales staff too busy upselling wrong products and forgot to book installation. Charged $300!!!!

Computer says No

Went to Harvey Norman Gympie qld to buy desktop pc and monitor, but when I tried to pay, they told me they would need my phone number. I told them I did not have it with me and don’t know my number. Then I could not believe what he said. He could not sell me the pc with out a phone number, I offered driving licence, Medicare card, credit card or cash and offered to go out to my car to get my passport and he still said no. I went and asked another member of staff if this was true or had that assistant had a malfunction and he said sorry I don’t work in that department. Maybe I had a lucky escape because we hadn’t even got to the warranty and surge protector.

Michelle L
Michelle LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Harvey Norman Maribyrnong - Disgusting Service

Sra
SraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Repeated False Sales practice by Hoppers Crossing store staff

The Samsung 65" 8K tv was. Bought in Novembe 2020 and still awaiting delivery. Every time we follow up, are told next month. Still not delivered.

Discerning penguin
Discerning penguinVictoria

Refused to provide a refund for a falsely advertised item

barney
barney

Samsung after care for tablets ,smart tv.

Melissa
MelissaNorth Western Region, NSW

Poorly excuse for a Harvey Norman store

Mu T.
Mu T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dandenong store laptop section staff too hard sell

I bought a laptop, the staff kept persuading me to buy their product care although he offered quite attractive price. I was still very polite to him but actually I felt very annoyed. When I asked him about refund policy, he avoided answering and kept on talking about the product care insurance. Next time, I will go to other stores.

Television under warranty.

Have been waiting for over a week for them to organise a television technician to have a look at my television which is still under warranty. Have promised to ring me back but never do. I am now without a television over the Christmas break. I am an aged pensioner and only have the one television. Not a happy person.

Barbara
Barbara Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nominate price guarantee for CHOICE Shonky awards

Franchise would not price match claiming that under the T&Cs it was at his discretion. When we asked to see the T&C he admitted it was not in writing but at his discretion and was verbal. So if he doesn’t like the colour of your shoes or skin - bad luck.
Had to purchase elsewhere

Farai
FaraiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible delivery service.

The service in Store is not too bad. Mark was good to us. The delivery guys that just came to my house right now to deliver my dryer are not good people.

Papasita
Papasita

Useless tech service

hema t.
hema t.Sydney, NSW

Price Ok, Service Not Ok

Recently visited Moore Park Store. Bought two products, wanted to buy 2 more but customer service was not ok. They could be more helpful.

Emilie K.
Emilie K.South East Queensland, QLD

Berated by customer service

We went in to the Browns Plains store to buy me a new gaming laptop. After exploring my options, we wondered over to the TVs while I mulled things over, deciding on which one to buy. We were trying to figure out how the spinning TV worked, it has no signage and was sitting at a weird angle. A customer service man comes charging over to us and starts berating us for ‘man handling’ this tv, then proceeds to take a photo of my partner for some unknown reason. Clearly there is an existing issue with customers not knowing how to work this tv, perhaps you should consider some signage. I did not come into your store to be treated like an unruly child, I came to spend around 3K. No thanks, I’ll take my money elsewhere.

Store LocationBrowns Plains, QLD
MarcoFar North Queensland, QLD

Cairns store

on the 26/11 I brought online the JBL Flip5, I collected it at Harvey Norman Cairns - 101 Spence St, and when I got home, I opened the product, it was supposed to be black as I ordered online but it was a green unit, the colour actually did not bothered me but after using it, every 45 minutes - 1 hours, it disconnects from the Bluetooth (mobile phone or laptop) so on the 27/11 I tried returning it and got informed from an employee [Name Removed] (apparently the manager) that he could not refund me as the product is not the same colour as it should be, his worlds were "I can do nothing as this is not the product we gave to you".

It has been 3 weeks now and not a single email or phone call about it.
Terrible customer service.

Marco

trying support via customer service (whatsapp and messenger and phone) for a week and not a single person helped or replied to me.

ant
ant

Poor customer service

My friend purchased a modem. I looked at the box, ( unopened) and I felt it was a lower quality modem and decided to return it for a better model. Refused to take it back. Refused to let me upgrade. Just overall not nice person . Lesson learner, buy somewhere else.

Fra M.
Fra M.

These guys suck

Bought an ipad and the insurance for it, after being told it cover everything it only covers Environmental? WTH as soon as I argued the point they threatened to kick me out of the store, I hope sooner or later these mugs are shown for what they really are wish I could give 0 stars!