Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (117)

Ben D.
Ben D.Sydney, NSW

Another bad Harvey Norman review.

Store LocationBelrose
Product PurchasedAcer Nitro 5

Rude and disrespectful

Bose salesman Gabriel is extremely rude and disrespectful. He won’t even talk unless you commit to purchase on that moment

Store LocationJoondalup, WA
Kim C.
Kim C.South East Queensland, QLD

Swindlers & Snake oil

Store LocationEverton Park, Qld

After years of loyalty, never again

Store LocationChadstone

wheeliejo
wheeliejoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great place but salesman a wee bit pushy

So much to choose from. It can become very confusing. Booval Harvey Normans is a very well kept, clean store. Needed a laptop for business purposes. I liked what I ended up with but felt like I didn't have a choice. Went way over budget, but that's my fault. Had told the salesman what I wanted to spend, but was shown things all more expensive. But still happy with my purchase.

Store LocationBooval Qld
Tonez
Tonez

Harvey Norman

I have purchased four smart TVs within 3 years from Harvey Norman. Service was great ! And good quality of product highly recommend Samsung smart TVs easy to set up apps for your Netflix or YouTube account for the kids high definition good sound. I have no defaults on this product at all

Store LocationFranklin , New Zealand
Product PurchasedSamsung Series 7 Full HD TV LA46B750

How to experience buying something without getting any help to choose the right one

I walked into Harvey Norman expecting a salesperson to come over and enquire to my visit but to my surprise first salesperson finished with client I tried to engage his services but he had to answer his mobile second person finished and after I asked her for help she told me she would find someone to help me as she was going to lunch so with such great service I decided to leave the shop

Store LocationKotara

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Concerned
ConcernedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Privacy concerns - Stay Away

I purchased an apple pen for an ipad online for in store pick. Emails advised only ID and copy of receipt were required at pick up. At time of pick up the staff member advised they needed to take a photo of my car registration plate on their personal phone in order to take the goods home.
The store has been less than helpful with my privacy concerns and the staff member involved.
I will never return to Harvey Norman again.

Store LocationHighpoint - Maribyrnong
Trigger
TriggerHobart, TAS

Ripping off customers with the add-ons.

I bought a TV but of course I was told I just had to protect it with a surge protector and my partner agreed and next thing I said OK, I suppose - well at $129 for a power board, I am still kicking myself for not telling him to stick it - they're $25 at Bunnings. PLUS we got sucked in to getting it delivered - there's another $55 - when I checked other retailers (later) they deliver for FREE and the same TV was a few bucks cheaper. Thank God I told him I wasn't interested in the extended warranty as I know they are a con! He said the TV only had a 3 year warranty so I'd need extra - in fact the TV has a 5 year warranty. Won't be back.

Store LocationCambridge, Tasmania, Australia
Product PurchasedHisense 70S5 (70")

mamaluchka47
mamaluchka47Sydney, NSW

Samsung Galaxy 3 Smart Watch

Store LocationHornsby
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Watch 3 41mm LTE

Not good

We do Harvey Norman take no responsibility in there products. you have to go to manufacturer. not even offered a refund or exchange LOL &LOL Still wanting on Lenovo to give me refund on repairs to product

Store LocationO'Conner
Product PurchasedLenovo Ideapad 100S
Noel
NoelHobart, TAS

rudeness

enquiring on a product i purchased that on using found the advertised functions listed on the packaging were not present on the device, all the time being spoken over by the young man i was explaining this to and being told no one else had a problem with it, in a very abrupt and hostile manner. that was end of story. no help at all only rudeness from what sounded like a very young person incapable of handling an enquiry about a product misinformation on packaging.

Store LocationCambridge Tasmania
Product PurchasedNVIDIA Shield

Shayne
ShayneHunter Region, NSW

Air conditioner too small

Store LocationBennetts green

Terrible services.. they only say things but dont act.

Store LocationMarion, SA
Product PurchasedApple MacBook 2.0GHz / 2.4GHz
PruneJuice
PruneJuiceCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Price Match Policy isn't really a policy.

Their price match policy or lack of is a moving target depending on who you talk to. The vagaries of their online price matching changes, to the point where one Salesman said they never priced matched online even after me showing him the policy on my phone.

Store LocationWatergardens