Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (115)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (103)

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best TV for your desk

On Thursday 31st March 2022 I purchased a Hisense 32-inch A4G HD LED LCD Smart TV for $365 but I received it damaged so on Thursday 21st April 2022 they put the $70 refund back onto my card to say sorry for the inconvenience, which was extremely nice of them to do that for me.

Store LocationNunawading, Victoria
Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loc Bui from the Springvale Audio Visual Team is the best!!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Loc Bui from the Audio Visual Team. He is fantastic!! Truly a wonderful support through the entire process of purchasing our Oled TV. His knowledge is 2nd to none - Great guy with who is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to! Best rep i have ever spoken to in Harvey Norman! I highly recommend speaking to him ! A++ Product and service! Thanks Loc, we will be back to speak to you for all future purchases from Harvey Norman!

Store LocationSpringvale
Kirsty R.
Kirsty R.Sydney, NSW

Warehouse closes early. Good luck getting your goods.

I traveled 1 hour to the Auburn flagship store. Arrived looking for the 43” Samsung Frame. Was told it wasn’t in stock. I had looked at the website before the drive, it confirmed that it was. I arrive the sales team were watching the Grand Prix. I found someone working and they said they don’t have it on site - it’s at the warehouse which closes at 5pm. All information on the website says it closes at 5.30pm and that the TV is in stock in Auburn. Rather than leaving in a huff I asked to speak to staff to see if there was some that could be done - like update the website at least. No chance. And a waste of time.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationAurbun is not a flagship
Catherine
CatherineVictoria

Very Happy with Customer Service

Recently we purchased a new phone and TV from the Kangaroo Flat store in Bendigo. The knowledge of the sales person and the customer service was excellent. Delivery out to our property was on schedule so overall we had a good shopping experience.

Store LocationBendigo
Product PurchasedLG OLED OLED77C8PTA (77")

John
JohnMelbourne

Non-transparent Returns Policy

Store LocationOsborne Park, Perth
Namraataa N.
Namraataa N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy customer luv shopping @ Harvey Norman

I moved out of house with bag of clothes to an empty apt… tax season sale was on. Excellent consultant recommended and helped me out choose ryt products for just $1500 equiped my house bottom mount black fridge ,under laying mat for it, washing machine , stick vacuum cleaner, rice cooker , electric blanket, heaters and heaps of little things from the Richmond store. One stop best experience.

Store LocationRichmond Victoria
Aman S.
Aman S.

The best service while selecting a TV for my bedroom, visited 4 different stores I was shown deleted models with shocking prices because of high demand and no stock !!!

Team O'Connor so proud of you , Regan was brilliant helpful, polite and professional, Tony the installer recommended was very efficient at his work and polite.

Please if anyone is looking for Appliance do visit this store. Jo in small appliances is very helpful and haas very good product knowledge.

I

Store LocationOConnor wa
Product PurchasedSamsung A Series HW-A650

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Nat
NatSydney, NSW

I bought my mobile from Harvey norman and the staff were awesome. Here is the video I took with the phone.

Sharon Ginn
Sharon GinnFar West, NSW

It is a great prduct

It was fairly easy to find what I was looking for. Not much to choose from with what u was looking for. Love the product works great

Store LocationBrokenhill NSW
Product PurchasedGalaxy A32 phone

wheeliejo
wheeliejoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great place but salesman a wee bit pushy

So much to choose from. It can become very confusing. Booval Harvey Normans is a very well kept, clean store. Needed a laptop for business purposes. I liked what I ended up with but felt like I didn't have a choice. Went way over budget, but that's my fault. Had told the salesman what I wanted to spend, but was shown things all more expensive. But still happy with my purchase.

Store LocationBooval Qld
Tonez
Tonez

Harvey Norman

I have purchased four smart TVs within 3 years from Harvey Norman. Service was great ! And good quality of product highly recommend Samsung smart TVs easy to set up apps for your Netflix or YouTube account for the kids high definition good sound. I have no defaults on this product at all

Store LocationFranklin , New Zealand
Product PurchasedSamsung Series 7 Full HD TV LA46B750
Kira Murray
Kira Murray

Perfect Customer service

I was looking for a new laptop and decider to walk into the Harvey Norman store @ Gepps cross. and the customer service I received from their was 100%

Store LocationGepps Cross South Australia

Drift
Drift

Exceptional customer service

Within 2 minutes of entering the electronic department I was greeted by a friendly team member that went over and beyond helping me.

Store LocationThomastown Victoria

How to experience buying something without getting any help to choose the right one

I walked into Harvey Norman expecting a salesperson to come over and enquire to my visit but to my surprise first salesperson finished with client I tried to engage his services but he had to answer his mobile second person finished and after I asked her for help she told me she would find someone to help me as she was going to lunch so with such great service I decided to leave the shop

Store LocationKotara
V in SE Melbourne
V in SE MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great offer, friendly sales person & super helpful delivery drivers

Being stuck and not able to purchase the TV for my house during lockdown, I called the store for the store only purchase. The sales person was very friendly, supportive and helped me purchase the TV as well as a Sonos device. I got a call back to ensure that an item not being in stock after all was delivered at a later point in time.

Not even 24h later my TV was delivered and the drivers were super friendly, too. All in all a very pleasant experience that makes me check with the Harvey Norman Sales people in store first, when thinking about future purchases.

Thanks to the friendly Sales person & drivers.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Chadstone