Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics (page 2 of 8)

Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (23)
Dolly
DollyCentral Queensland, QLD

Item was too expensive compared to other suppliers

The young handsome sales person very politely told me that I couldn't afford what I was looking at buying. He was very knowledgable about the industry and his people skills were absent. I left the store un happy.

Raymond
RaymondSouth East Queensland, QLD

Painfull return

SERGE
SERGEBentleigh East

Return policy

Sjt85
Sjt85Victoria

So pushy to sell extended warranty even after telling them no 3 times.

Had to deal with a salesperson that had no clue about computers, who was extremely pushy in selling a more expensive laptop and also adding an extended warranty. Think we said no thanks about 3 or 4 times before get annoyed with the salesperson.

Muckypup
MuckypupBalcatta

Harvey Norman wow!

Bought a few products from this store. Had to take them back multiple times. Only for them to run out of the replacements. Had 3 replacements and each replacement was faulty. Eventually the ultimate decision from the store was to give me a refund. They didn't even bother to swap for another product.

Alicep
AlicepBrisbane

Cash Back On Products

BEWARE.!!! Bought HP Printer with the promise of a $50 Cash Back. Told at check out I had to claim cash back from HP. Good luck with that. After several emails, countless phone calls, just get the run around from staff overseas with no answers. There is on HP website for Cash Back a 30day time to claim. This Cash Back advertising is nothing but a scam between Harvey Norman & HP.

Kerry Toomey
Kerry ToomeySouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Customer Service

Customer service guy was very rude and not helpful you would think spending over $2000 they would offer a courteous and professional service this was not the case. Train your staff Harvey Norman to provide a friendly and professional service. Will not be going back.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
AshSydney

Order cancelled!

Bought a digital camera but they decided to cancel order without informing a genuine reason after deducting money. Customer service were unable to tell me why the order got rejected :(

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Hi Ash, apologies for the inconvenience caused. Can you please send us your online order number and we'll see why your order was cancelled. Regards, Lynda - HN Customer Service

Toony
ToonySydney

What's going on

Canceled online order got my refund right away which was good I'll be going into HN store to buy my items online is too much hassle for me...

FECKEDOFF
FECKEDOFFCentral QLD

Product care is a scam

Don't bother with product care - they don't respond when promised and then try to wriggle out of paying up - typical insurance company!!! When you have a 300klm round trip to the nearest HN store, it's easier to just buy another product.

HarryGopalLaunceston, TAS

Ipad buying experience @ HN

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Hi Harry, I'm so sorry to hear about this. Please send us the details here: http://www.harveynorman.com.au/contact-us/ and we'll have this escalated to the store proprietor. Regards, Lynda - HN Customer Service

hagar
hagaradelaide

Harvey Norman - Woodville

JohnAdelaide

Not interested in selling me what I want

Glen EaglesSydney, NSW

Clueless online customer service

Glen Eagles

I was contacted today after giving online feedback and it has been resolved I believe, Thankyou but I’m wary about using the online chat in the future

They only "care" about their sales targets.

Dianne
DianneNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Good Service except didnt tell me no longer has a DVD/CD component on laptop

It was easy to locate what I wanted but I was asked to purchase product care. I kept saying no and I am disappointed I was not made aware there was no DVD section on my new laptop even though the salesmen wanted to sell me Norton Security which has a CD to install the security

Harry
HarryBurnie

Love my new LG smart TV

Great 65” LG tv, happy with product and easy set up, fantastic brand that I keep getting each time I consider my options, never dissatisfied.
sales staff quite rude, have been before on a number of occasions, poor customer service, felt like it was a hassle to purchase or inconvenience.

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Hi Harry, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Have a great day. Lynda - HN Customer Service

Troy
Troy

Worst Delivery Service

Richard
RichardAdelaide

No carry bag for laptop

I went to GeppsCross branch to buy a laptop, great and bright store, spacious feeling. I bought the laptop of my choice and I was handed laptop just like that, I asked for the carry bag but I wasnt given a bag, saying they dont have one. Well they have laptop to sell for hundreds of dollars but no carry bag worth few dollars when harvey norman at Rundle Mall have. Bad customer service over all...

Sam B.
Sam B.Sydney

Purchases a few items so far and they are all too expensive and not functioning as expected

I have been to a few stores and purchases 1000+ items a few times from Harvey Norman, and I find that the customer service as well as the product quality is lower than in other shops.

Liam D
Liam DAU

Beware of the strict returns policy

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Really bad customer service warranty process

Reno Hawa
Reno HawaAU

The good product but I just had little problems with the handle

The price was reasonable. And the delivery was good on the time they give me a phone number for the company

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Hi Reno, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Have a great day. Lynda - HN Customer Service

Chris H
Chris HBrisbane

Upselling unsuitable product with no refund.

I chose a laptop that suited my needs to be told it was not available but I could have the latest version for a higher price. I fell for this and took home a laptop that I found unsuitable for my needs. I returned to the shop within 3 days to be told , no money back but a credit issued but only to be used in the computer department. I will not buy another laptop from this store and cannot see why I cannot purchase eg. a fridge. Surely a sale is a sale.

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Hi Chris, I am sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please share with us more details on the link provided here http://www.harveynorman.com.au/contact-us/ so we can follow up with the store proprietor.
Lynda - HN Customer Service

Rowan
Rowan

why advertise the product if you cant supply it...

I ordered a Samsung tablet on 20 Jan 2018, online and paid for it... only to be told its not in stock. HN Online said they would conduct an urgent review...blah blah more time wasting. Its now 10 business days since I ordered and they cant tell me whats happening. Harvey Norman is this how you conduct business??

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Hi Rowan, I am sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please share with us more details on the link provided here http://www.harveynorman.com.au/contact-us/ so we can follow up with the store proprietor.
Lynda - HN Customer Service