Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (118)

John
JohnMelbourne

Non-transparent Returns Policy

Brad M.
Brad M.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

Tassie girl
Tassie girl

Amazing flawless service. Launceston HN Star.

I had to return a faulty laptop for replacement today. Staff went above and beyond to source a replacement, made really informed helpful suggestions and were all round impressive. I brought my pleasant experience up at gym later in the day and the instructor related a similar experience she’d had last week. (Service wise). Something really impressive is going on with the electronics franchise in Launceston. One staff member said they work from an ethical base and my experience of their performance seems to reflect this. Highly recommend.

WoodenEye
WoodenEyeSydney Surrounds, NSW

HN are very selective on what reviews they publish on their webpage

Greg
GregCaboolture

Outstanding Customer Service

Namraataa N.
Namraataa N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy customer luv shopping @ Harvey Norman

I moved out of house with bag of clothes to an empty apt… tax season sale was on. Excellent consultant recommended and helped me out choose ryt products for just $1500 equiped my house bottom mount black fridge ,under laying mat for it, washing machine , stick vacuum cleaner, rice cooker , electric blanket, heaters and heaps of little things from the Richmond store. One stop best experience.

Aman S.
Aman S.

The best service while selecting a TV for my bedroom, visited 4 different stores I was shown deleted models with shocking prices because of high demand and no stock !!!

Team O'Connor so proud of you , Regan was brilliant helpful, polite and professional, Tony the installer recommended was very efficient at his work and polite.

Please if anyone is looking for Appliance do visit this store. Jo in small appliances is very helpful and haas very good product knowledge.

I

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Nat
NatSydney, NSW

I bought my mobile from Harvey norman and the staff were awesome. Here is the video I took with the phone.

Not Too Happy

Was not happy with an experience I had, too pushy and kept asking for Optus connections when i just wanted a Cable

Sharon Ginn
Sharon GinnFar West, NSW

It is a great prduct

It was fairly easy to find what I was looking for. Not much to choose from with what u was looking for. Love the product works great

Skidpan
SkidpanSouth East Queensland, QLD

First rate service

We visited the store on Monday 2/8/21, for the purpose of buying a new camera. We met Glenn who showed us exactly what we wanted and he knew his products

Nel
NelPerth, WA

Great Selection

Electronics & Computing Shops

Lenovo laptop not without issues

First Lenovo laptop purchased was impossible to use. After returning it 3 times the technician discovered it was missing the motherboard. Laptop replaced, the next one much better but does tend to freeze quite regularly and have to take it in for technical help already.

Tess
TessSydney, NSW

Go Harvey Go

We had to buy a new TV during lockdown unfortunately our internet was down so we rang the store, even though it was closed to the public and to my surprise - the phone was answered. We spoke to the salesman in the TV section, found the smart tv that we were after, negoiated a price and the salesman organised click and collect for us. It was so easy - not only that we gave them our broken tv for recycling! I can't speak more highly of the Brookvale store, great service, great deal and helping the environment! Ordered and collected within the hour.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Brookvale
wheeliejo
wheeliejoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great place but salesman a wee bit pushy

So much to choose from. It can become very confusing. Booval Harvey Normans is a very well kept, clean store. Needed a laptop for business purposes. I liked what I ended up with but felt like I didn't have a choice. Went way over budget, but that's my fault. Had told the salesman what I wanted to spend, but was shown things all more expensive. But still happy with my purchase.