Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (7)
hema t.
hema t.Sydney, NSW

Price Ok, Service Not Ok

Recently visited Moore Park Store. Bought two products, wanted to buy 2 more but customer service was not ok. They could be more helpful.

SavyChap
SavyChapSydney, NSW

Difficult to deal with and a returns policy that is just ridiculous!

Kurt
KurtSydney Surrounds, NSW

Long wait

Waited around 15 minutes to be served by someone. Eventually I was assisted and the assistance was fantastic from that point onwards. Friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely go back for any electronic needs.

Paige C.
Paige C.

Knowledgeable and friendly staff

Staff at the store was approachable ,e and friendly, answered any questions or concerns that I had in relation to recent laptop purchase. Downside was the amount of upwelling that went on until I could take my item to the register. Other than that was great service and great products

Harold Bish
Harold BishNicholls 2913, ACT

all round good but expensive

i love coming here its a great shop, the staff are always good and the range is great but the prices are what kills me. i get confused when prices are 20% others.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
TLee
TLeeVictoria

Went to buy an iphone with cash but couldn't

I went to my local harvey norman and asked if i could purchase an iphone with Cash and they said no! i had to be on a plan if i wanted an iphone! this is silly

Kenrick. C
Kenrick. C

LG OLED TV B8 65 inch

Good TV with great quality and harvey norman was the cheapest at the time, customer service from the assistant was professional. Although delivery 5 mins down the road was a bit expensive.

Sjt85
Sjt85Victoria

So pushy to sell extended warranty even after telling them no 3 times.

Had to deal with a salesperson that had no clue about computers, who was extremely pushy in selling a more expensive laptop and also adding an extended warranty. Think we said no thanks about 3 or 4 times before get annoyed with the salesperson.

Muckypup
MuckypupBalcatta

Harvey Norman wow!

Bought a few products from this store. Had to take them back multiple times. Only for them to run out of the replacements. Had 3 replacements and each replacement was faulty. Eventually the ultimate decision from the store was to give me a refund. They didn't even bother to swap for another product.

HarryGopalLaunceston, TAS

Ipad buying experience @ HN

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Hi Harry, I'm so sorry to hear about this. Please send us the details here: http://www.harveynorman.com.au/contact-us/ and we'll have this escalated to the store proprietor. Regards, Lynda - HN Customer Service

Dianne
DianneNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Good Service except didnt tell me no longer has a DVD/CD component on laptop

It was easy to locate what I wanted but I was asked to purchase product care. I kept saying no and I am disappointed I was not made aware there was no DVD section on my new laptop even though the salesmen wanted to sell me Norton Security which has a CD to install the security

Harry
HarryBurnie

Love my new LG smart TV

Great 65” LG tv, happy with product and easy set up, fantastic brand that I keep getting each time I consider my options, never dissatisfied.
sales staff quite rude, have been before on a number of occasions, poor customer service, felt like it was a hassle to purchase or inconvenience.

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Hi Harry, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Have a great day. Lynda - HN Customer Service

Worst Delivery Service

Liam D
Liam DAU

Beware of the strict returns policy

Reno Hawa
Reno HawaAU

The good product but I just had little problems with the handle

The price was reasonable. And the delivery was good on the time they give me a phone number for the company

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Hi Reno, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Have a great day. Lynda - HN Customer Service