Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (23)

Nat
NatSydney, NSW

I bought my mobile from Harvey norman and the staff were awesome. Here is the video I took with the phone.

Lenovo laptop not without issues

First Lenovo laptop purchased was impossible to use. After returning it 3 times the technician discovered it was missing the motherboard. Laptop replaced, the next one much better but does tend to freeze quite regularly and have to take it in for technical help already.

wheeliejo
wheeliejoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great place but salesman a wee bit pushy

So much to choose from. It can become very confusing. Booval Harvey Normans is a very well kept, clean store. Needed a laptop for business purposes. I liked what I ended up with but felt like I didn't have a choice. Went way over budget, but that's my fault. Had told the salesman what I wanted to spend, but was shown things all more expensive. But still happy with my purchase.

Tonez
Tonez

Harvey Norman

I have purchased four smart TVs within 3 years from Harvey Norman. Service was great ! And good quality of product highly recommend Samsung smart TVs easy to set up apps for your Netflix or YouTube account for the kids high definition good sound. I have no defaults on this product at all

Electronics & Computing Shops

How to experience buying something without getting any help to choose the right one

I walked into Harvey Norman expecting a salesperson to come over and enquire to my visit but to my surprise first salesperson finished with client I tried to engage his services but he had to answer his mobile second person finished and after I asked her for help she told me she would find someone to help me as she was going to lunch so with such great service I decided to leave the shop

With a bit of trouble came through with my claim.

If you have to get an assessment done on a faulty item make sure the person doesn’t put the word “broken” in the assessment as it will be possibly assumed you broke it not that the item is just not functioning.

hema t.
hema t.Sydney, NSW

Price Ok, Service Not Ok

Recently visited Moore Park Store. Bought two products, wanted to buy 2 more but customer service was not ok. They could be more helpful.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
SavyChap
SavyChapSydney, NSW

Difficult to deal with and a returns policy that is just ridiculous!

Roger Salcoodo
Roger SalcoodoSydney, NSW

city shop is GREAT

easy to navigate shop, massive selection, the staff were very friendly, also appreciative of them ensuring social distancing is in place. I will admit a little pricy but good value

Kirby Leeke
Kirby LeekeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Salesman

Store was well laid out, with plenty of products to sample/review. I went into the store to buy a different product, but the salesman showed me advantages of the alternative I actually did buy.

abie g.
abie g.Sydney, NSW

Great service customer focused salesperson Tahmi

Found the buying experience of laptop computer comfortable and very positive. Having been supplied by laptop by employer, Tahmi was patient, courteous, respectful, commercial and efficient. We bought the Ausus Zenbook and look forward to productive and trouble free use going forward.

Radhika N.
Radhika N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good stores for variety. Can't beat it.

We recently purchased a MacBook pro from the stores in West Melbourne region. Even though we were changing mind often about the product they did not rush and were happy to oblige by going through the product features. When we ultimately exchanged our laptop for a HP Pavilion they were happy to refund the difference in costs. Very happy.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Great laptop for great price

Great laptop. Staff very helpful and patient. The laptop we purchased was from ASUS and it's light and versatile great for work or school. Repair service for this laptop is also in an accessible location

Great Laptop for Great Price

I'm very happy with the Harvey Norman Osborne Park and the Team, great range of laptops, very knowledgeable staff and matched a cheaper price of another store without any hesitation.

Kurt
KurtSydney Surrounds, NSW

Long wait

Waited around 15 minutes to be served by someone. Eventually I was assisted and the assistance was fantastic from that point onwards. Friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely go back for any electronic needs.