Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (104)

awareness for product key for microsoft and antivirus the retail assistant wont tell you this.

i have bought the laptop, my antivirus and office word but i put my product key on trial version. i went there to talk about my issues but they couldnt help me because i lost my prodcut key script. i want to tell all the customers who are buying laptop because they will charge dollar for installing the software. i want to tell those who are amateur about the product and please click the photo of your product key that will help you in future. this one for the retail assistant please help the customer by serving them becuase they bought $1700 from their pocket. no customer no business simple economics.

Simon R.
Simon R.Sydney, NSW

Superb after sales support

After purchasing a Microsoft Surface Laptop in 2017 the extended warranty has ensured the laptop continues to perform brilliantly. I cannot recommend higher the after sales support process and customer support provided by Harvey Norman.

DamienL
DamienLCanberra

Poor Initial Service Then A Great Followup

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best TV for your desk

On Thursday 31st March 2022 I purchased a Hisense 32-inch A4G HD LED LCD Smart TV for $365 but I received it damaged so on Thursday 21st April 2022 they put the $70 refund back onto my card to say sorry for the inconvenience, which was extremely nice of them to do that for me.

Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loc Bui from the Springvale Audio Visual Team is the best!!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Loc Bui from the Audio Visual Team. He is fantastic!! Truly a wonderful support through the entire process of purchasing our Oled TV. His knowledge is 2nd to none - Great guy with who is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to! Best rep i have ever spoken to in Harvey Norman! I highly recommend speaking to him ! A++ Product and service! Thanks Loc, we will be back to speak to you for all future purchases from Harvey Norman!

Catherine
CatherineVictoria

Very Happy with Customer Service

Recently we purchased a new phone and TV from the Kangaroo Flat store in Bendigo. The knowledge of the sales person and the customer service was excellent. Delivery out to our property was on schedule so overall we had a good shopping experience.

Yarra M
Yarra MAU

Great Product, Fantastic Customer Service.

I did an online purchase with the Good Guys of some small AM/FM Radios. (These sort of decent radios are becoming few and far between, unless you want to purchase one of the Chinese copies, which I have done and they lasted only a few months). Somehow the order was sent to Hervey Bay instead of Bundaberg (probably a mistake on this Old Fellas behalf) and to go via the Main Office was a rather lengthy and winding road. However I rang the Hervey Bay Store directly and they could not have been more helpful, giving me several easy options. This sort of fantastic Customer Service is what gets a following. I recommend them very, very highly.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Brad M.
Brad M.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

Tassie girl
Tassie girl

Amazing flawless service. Launceston HN Star.

I had to return a faulty laptop for replacement today. Staff went above and beyond to source a replacement, made really informed helpful suggestions and were all round impressive. I brought my pleasant experience up at gym later in the day and the instructor related a similar experience she’d had last week. (Service wise). Something really impressive is going on with the electronics franchise in Launceston. One staff member said they work from an ethical base and my experience of their performance seems to reflect this. Highly recommend.

Greg
GregCaboolture

Outstanding Customer Service

Namraataa N.
Namraataa N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy customer luv shopping @ Harvey Norman

I moved out of house with bag of clothes to an empty apt… tax season sale was on. Excellent consultant recommended and helped me out choose ryt products for just $1500 equiped my house bottom mount black fridge ,under laying mat for it, washing machine , stick vacuum cleaner, rice cooker , electric blanket, heaters and heaps of little things from the Richmond store. One stop best experience.

Aman S.
Aman S.

The best service while selecting a TV for my bedroom, visited 4 different stores I was shown deleted models with shocking prices because of high demand and no stock !!!

Team O'Connor so proud of you , Regan was brilliant helpful, polite and professional, Tony the installer recommended was very efficient at his work and polite.

Please if anyone is looking for Appliance do visit this store. Jo in small appliances is very helpful and haas very good product knowledge.

I

Nat
NatSydney, NSW

I bought my mobile from Harvey norman and the staff were awesome. Here is the video I took with the phone.

Sharon Ginn
Sharon GinnFar West, NSW

It is a great prduct

It was fairly easy to find what I was looking for. Not much to choose from with what u was looking for. Love the product works great

Skidpan
SkidpanSouth East Queensland, QLD

First rate service

We visited the store on Monday 2/8/21, for the purpose of buying a new camera. We met Glenn who showed us exactly what we wanted and he knew his products