Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (69)
Sophia K.

Sophia K.South East Queensland, QLD

good sales

Great customer service, it would be even better management if the different sections regularly updated all floor staff about products in each section.

Rose G.

Rose G.

Goulburn NSW Store - Superb Customer Service

I purchase a Waccom tablet online, recieved the item three months later, sadly was faulty, Harvey Norman Online customer service extremely poor and you are required to submit your online enquiry through an online bot replys to email extremely slow (week later) Staff from the Harvey Norman Store Goulburn NSW came to the rescue and we got a replacement tablet so quick and seamlessly. I will not purchase through Harvey Norman online again, I am going straight to the store.

Michael

MichaelWoombye

Great Service. Harvey Norman Maroochydore

Just wanted to acknowledge Shane from the Computer and Camera department. His after purchase service was 5 star even offering to call into my home and set up my recently purchased security camera.

billiejoe1987

billiejoe1987Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Shoutout to Harvey Norman Erina

Anytime I have dealt with Harvey Norman Erina they have been fantastic and my latest example is no different. I've bought and returned 2 LG OLED's which have been faulty with screen issues and each time Harvey Norman without much fuss have organised a new TV to be delivered to me the next day.

Obviously these issues shouldn't happen at all (But this is LG's fault for a $4,000 TV not Harvey Norman's), but the fact the store treats the customer well and has their back is all you could ask for. I had a similar issue with a similarly priced TV 3 years ago at Bing Lee and received no help at all even from head office, so I appreciate good service when I get it.

Mike and Julie

Mike and JulieSouth West, WA

Great service and Price

Many thanks to Daniel and Collen of The Busselton Store for exceeding Service and Price expectations
Great Display of TV's and Nothing was too much trouble

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Patrice

PatriceSouth East Queensland, QLD

In the nick of Time

We have a son completing senior exams and assignments. Our computer packed up and he was typing assignments on my phone. Called into Harvey Norman Everton Park - bought a laptop cheaply. Son has been overnighting to complete work, but all is good. Not a fancy laptop but does the job and staff were excellent.

Lynette

Lynette

excellent

The staff at Harvey Norman auburn were really great to deal with. We walked in to buy a dishwasher for mum , and staff that helped us really explained what each machine did, what the functions were, so asked us what we wanted in dishwasher.
We advised we didn't want something to complicated etc.
We were shown a particular model and honestly its the best thing ever. Very easy, functional. Thank you to the staff at Harvey Norman!

Suzanne

SuzanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service from the guys at Maroochydore store

What a great shopping experience I have had. I went there to (a) take my mobile back to be looked at under my product care and (b) look around for a new mobile for my husband. Bryce listened to me explain the issues I was having with the phone and ended up returning my phone for a refund. Bryce was great fun and so helpful that I ended up staying there and buying two new mobiles from him. Shane also helped, and i would highly recommend them both for all your mobile needs.

carolyn

carolynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional customer service

I called the Taylors Lakes store and spoke to Josh. I wanted to purchase a tv due to a poor experience with JB Hi Fi. My current tv was broken and JB won’t replace or refund until stage 4 is over. Josh was amazing, the purchase made, advice given and my questions answered and this time I got the tv I wanted. I organised click and collect for the next day. The whole process was simple. Thanks Josh and Harvey Norman

nelson a.

nelson a.Queensland

Customer Care

The staff provides me a factual information on the stuff I want to buy. He also gives me options to choose from variety of prodcuts that meet my needs. You can feel the sincerety from the staff

PeterA

PeterASydney, NSW

Consistently good product range, pricing and service

I have been buying products from Harvey Norman at Belrose for well over 10 years. This has included a lounge suite, queen bed, airconditioning systems, refrigerator, sound systems, large screen TVs, computers and other items. Their product selection has allowed me to find the quality of product I need. They have responded to price-match where I have found a lower price elsewhere. Their personnel have been consistently polite. Highly recommended

Reetika S.

Reetika S.Sydney, NSW

Amazing services..

I bought asus zenbook frim castle hill store. Staff is very nice and help to choose the right product. Completely happy with my purchase and satisfactory customer. Strongly recommend this place for all sort of electronic appliances.

Amanda Jane

Amanda Jane

Fantastic Service!

Staff are always friendly always willing to price match against other stores. Even reduce the prices in some cases to get your sale though it might not be a significant amount it's enough to show they want your business and your not ignored.

Stevo

StevoSydney, NSW

Awesome service

I came into the Harvey Norman Auburn Store and was served by Bill, he was an excellent sales person really knowledgeable and helped me get a great deal on a laptop highly recommend.

Phoebe

PhoebeMid North Coast, NSW

Exzcellent Service

Port Macquarie Harvey Normans store - the electronics department is so efficient and helpful. I was served by Troy today and he is professional, very helpful, knows his product, speaks well and looks smart. The perfect salesman to have in the store.