Harvey Norman Furniture Physical Store

Harvey Norman Furniture Physical Store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (76)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (62%) · Not as advertised (38%)

Jasmine

JasmineNorthern Region, NSW

Love my new lounge!

We are so happy with our new lounge. Fits perfectly in our home. Thank you to Alan who was lovely and helpful and made our experience a please thank one

Kapil

KapilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Even if they give you for Free DO NOT TAKE

I purchased a recliner, the delivery person had an argument overtaking the box inside of the room when I insisted to talk to the store, he started abusing and the conversation went into a physical scuffle, the worst part is Harvey Norman's customer service, they are rats, they did nothing, kept promising and not even a single person called.

This is a company with ZERO customer service, all the stores are a franchise, they do not care how you get treated.
Even if the store staff insults you, the delivery people abuse you and bash you.
Trust me, they are useless, I would pay more even if I have to, to buy from another store, but not from them.
Not anymore. I hope your store closes down, you get into losses, your business finishes.

Store LocationWestfield Garden City
Eagles181

Eagles181Mid North Coast, NSW

Quality Control Non-Existent

Store LocationPort Macquarie
Furniture Shops

Find out how Harvey Norman Furniture Physical Store compares to other Furniture Shops

Joseph

JosephMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality furniture

If you want to buy elegant, stylish and quality furniture, pls like me, choose Harvey Norman!
Never regret to buy Harvey Norman furniture!
I bought sofa $2870, study desk$328.
Customer service is 100% happy, nothing to worry.
I wait 8 weeks to get my Furniture’s.

Debbie B.

Debbie B.South East Queensland, QLD

Oxley store

Roger was so helpful in the furniture area of the Oxley store when buying our new lounge. he has kept us up dated on how the lounge is going time wise for delivery

Store LocationOxley
Kathy29

Kathy29

Damaged Furniture

Takes 3 months to receive dining table, chairs and buffet. Once delivered, the doors on the buffet which comes fully assembled don't align. Can't affix frame to one of the chairs because the holes don't line up. Harvey Norman will "arrange" someone to have a look but can't give a date. Apparently waiting 3 months isn't long enough, they have their money now. Complaints department don't ring back. So much for good quality furniture and customer service.

Store LocationMarion
Cheryl

CherylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lounge quality

The back pillows of the Pemberton Lounge are very poor quality. Within 4 months we found them collapsing. A specialist came out and said we just need to keep puffing them up. Problem is puffing them up doesn't bring them back to shape. The pillows need a foam insert wrapped with dacron.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Bundall
Siva

SivaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst ever customer experience

I bought a furniture from Springvale shop for $5700.
Worst ever experience during delivery, the delivery team was abusive and threatening. They damaged my property which is newly built and 2 months old. Shop was helpful, they tried to pass the blame to the delivery company but in my view Harvey Norman should own yo help me.

I bought few products from Plush.. they were the best..
I never buy from Harvey Norman again

Store LocationSpringvale
Trish Tobey

Trish TobeyHunter Region, NSW

Outdoor Furniture

Another great purchase from Harvey Norman Maitland. I recently purchased an outdoor setting to add to my Harvey Norman purchase list. Special thanks to Sammy for securing the deal. I was delighted to deal with Sammy again. I found her to be very efficient, happy & a joy to deal with. Her product knowledge was great! Well done to Sammy & again thank you Harvey Norman for stocking top quality products. Definitely be back, top store

Store LocationMaitland

Awad

AwadPerth, WA

Excellent Customer Service

I have bought a couple of things at Harvey Norman - Cannington store and never had an issue except for one mattress that was delivered with a few marks. I contacted the store and they responded to me positively with an option of having it swapped right away. The next day I received an SMS with the delivery window and here I go, by end of the day I have a new mattress and all good. Highly recommended.

Tracy-Lee, thanks you! :)

Store LocationCannignton
Matt Nicholson

Matt NicholsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gangsters

Spent over $10000 kitting out my new place and was treated pretty poorly just rude and huddled together like they were hustling me even know I went there to spend the money I made clear I want all these item's from one store and delivery asap. Just left feeling like they were untrustworthy

Milly02

Milly02Hunter Region, NSW

This lounge suite is perfect

I bought this suite without seeing it made up in the twill material I chose and had to rely on the Salesman, fortunately it was perfect. The delivery people brought it in and assembled it for me.
It is the Gaucho setting with reclining seats and is very comfortable.

Store LocationLake Haven
Christy Boyle

Christy BoyleMid North Coast, NSW

Stay away from the Port Macquarie Store

• +3
Store LocationPort Macquarie
johnli.ykl

johnli.yklSydney, NSW

A racist company should go broke

During coronavirus outbreak, your furniture department had A very unfortunate message sent out to the public regarding to Chinese made products, how about stop selling all Chinese products immediately! As one of your regular customer, I will stop shopping with you from now. OK, you apologized, I will not return in two years then. I think JB HIFI, DAVID JONES, BING LEE will thank you for being a dumb racist!

Ros Holden

Ros HoldenSydney, NSW

Excellent and reliable service

Always happy with the service and efficiency of Harvey Norman Caringbah. Also they offer up to 60 days interest free on large purchases. The staff are well trained to be friendly and helpful. Thank you Harvey Norman

Store LocationCaringbah

Rubbish quality

Bought an office desk, easy purchase and ok selection. However this is what they deemed acceptable for wood finishings.
Wood filler all over the legs and support beams. The largest one being12x4 cm on a piece that will be seen daily.
So now we have to wait while they investigate the quality and determine if we can return it for an exchange. Cheers Harvey Norman furniture I now have this taking up room until you sort it out (7 working days at least). Here's a solution, let me take it back and give me a new one.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Nino N.

Nino N.

Unbelievable delay boximg day purchase

Store LocationSpringvale store
John

John

Cheap but dangerous product

Store LocationWaurn Ponds
Kuldeep S.

Kuldeep S.South East Queensland, QLD

Very rude service

The sales person was so rude. When we advised that Tony, you are arguing with us and we feel it rude. Then he said that we can complain who ever we like. I know my complain won't make any difference on his job, but Harvey Norman lost $9,200.00 business from my family on that day because of his rude behaviour.
Good luck for future Harvey Norman
Regards,

Peanuts

PeanutsWestern Australia

Outstanding service and product.