Harvey Norman Furniture Physical Store

Harvey Norman Furniture Physical Store

See the Best Furniture Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

love this store

Harvey Norman at Marion is a great place to shop. The staff are always very friendly and helpful with your requirements. Some items however are a little pricey for my budget

Store LocationMarion

Poor customer service

Staff were not helpful, provided a different price the week before I purchased and when I explained this to the sales person he said I should have said before he charged it. Told me he would call when the flooring was in after a week and didn’t bother to call me. Last time I will buy anything from Harvey Norman.

Store LocationCaringbah

Worst service ever

I have the worst experience ever with Harvey Norman Wiley park. Staffs got expertise in lying after lying. Since I purchased a set of sofa about 4 months ago I am still chasing the issue because it was supplied as torns which I reported immediately with taking pictures. They have been dragging this issue, fixing today, tomorrow. I become used to hear their lies that I always ask is it this year or next year. Every time they promise we will fix when they did not, they make up a story... I still waiting for their so- called customer service.

Quick and Easy

The purchase of our new lounge from start to finish was seamless. We love our new lounge and the quality is fantastic. The only negative was the way the people at the loading dock handle the items.

Store LocationRutherford

Order your product and never get it

Husband and I ordered a custom bed on 31st of March 2019. Were told at most 10weeks. Have had to ring them every week for last two weeks only to be told “oh we don’t know where it is” or “it’s on a truck. It might be here this week at the latest”. So called again this week and told “maybe next Friday”. Not happy. There was no communication with us, we have to keep chasing them and not getting any answers. No offer to refund delivery due to delay or anything. Unless company. Do not shop at the townsville Harvey Norman they are clearly incompetent.

Store LocationTownsville Harvey Norman

Bunbury W.A. Flooring section

We would highly recommend the friendly and efficient service given to us by the staff in the flooring section of the Bunbury store. We were able to take samples of the flooring home, which we did on a few occasions , to make our choice. Then through personal reasons we had to defer the laying. This was no problem. When we were ready to go all went smoothly. We are very happy with the end result.

Store LocationBunbury WA

Worst customer service from oxley in brisbane

The worst service we had today from Oxley store in Queensland. Brenda sales person is not at all gave us good service. They do not have any enthusiasm to sell the product. Even store manager doesn’t concern anything even we explained about the situation. We are not happy at all about the service which we received today. Any questions contact me 0433116263.

Most Pathetic Customer Service in Perth

Most Pathetic Customer Service in Perth
- Provide wrong information to the user
- Ask users to book order and if required it can be canceled or changed. But, when you try that, they will inform you that 20% of the order amount done will be deducted
- If you try to discuss this with the salesperson, you will be told that you are wasting their time
- If you go on the weekend to the shop to cancel the order, you will be told that the boss doesn't talk on the weekend and can't be disturbed, and we will call you a back
- You never get a call back from them despite calling 5-10 times. Finally, I managed to get a miss call (just 1 ring) from them and instantly called back. I was told that I am wasting their time :(
All things stated here has happened to me. So, if you are willing to pay and don't care about customer service, then it is fine to visit the place. Otherwise, it will be better to go to other furniture shops.

Extendable Table and dining chairs

We located the white extendable table in store and had never seen one like it before. It was exactly what we wanted for our new retirement village unit. We actually bought it 4 years before we moved in because of its originality and design. We are now so happy we did as it has been used extensively for ourselves and also a large family dinner. We have not seen one like it again.The quality of the unit is exceptional and it is so simple and easy to operate. It can be extended by one person easily. We are very happy with this unit and the staff were so helpful in assisting us with the correct swivel dining chairs that are just awesome. Would highly recommend Harvey Norman for all your furniture needs.

Store LocationHarvey Norman - Dandenong Super Store

King Bed Wonderful.....Mattress not so!

Staff did their upmost to be attentive however were pushed to the limit as understaffed. Product knowledge could have/should have been better. King bed with two deep wonderful storage draws on either side. Ying and Yang as it comes in two parts, like two large singles pushed together and is super heavy to move however this does give stability but dread thought of ever needing to move. King mattress is somewhat of a disappointment as it was only purchased last year and already, so soon, is beginning to slouch! Wait on manufacture then delivery to store took weeks! Actual delivery from store to home plus installing itself went smoothly.

Worse ever after sales service

Bought a sofa set from them . Checked and found some broken legs. Contacted their customer service on the day sofa being delivered. It has been 3 weeks they have not come back to us if they are going to replace the legs. We felt misled by their staff into buying the products which so called made in NZ. Bought the warranty extension. I am very upset.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Hamilton

TEMPUR AQUILA LUXE BASE

Spoke with Chris, franchisee of bedding department Harvey Norman Oxley Qld. Found Chris to be extremely knowledgable, honest in our dealing, and very willing to help and guide us through the purchase of our new luxury Tempur massage bed. Chris has an engaging personality, and is fun to do with business with.
Chris personally delivered the bed and assembled it to ensure we had a good grounding of its many operating features.
Would not hesitate to recommend Chris to friends and family.

Store LocationOxley Qld

Bought beta buffet damaged

Bought a beta buffet unpacked it to find one side damaged reported it to store don’t know why we have to wait days to see what there able to do

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationHarvey Norman hoppers crossing

Poor product quality

We bought a couch nearly $4k.
Within 2 months pilling and makes noise when operating recliner.
Harvey Norman will not refund.
They want us to fix pilling and are repairing noise.
will never buy from them again.

Store Locationpreston

worst customer service ever!! Never going back

When I received the delivery of two bed suite that I had booked, one of the bed frame was broken and I got the wrong bedside table. When I complained (many times) via email and calls
they refused to my complaint and are completing ignoring me now.

Store LocationHoppers crossing

Bad flooring sub contractors

I agreed to a particular tradesperson to do my flooring, by chance I even met him at the Harvey Norman counter at Rutherford. On the day, 2 hours late they sent another tradesperson who did a very sloppy job, slipped with the stanley knife leaving gashes and didn't take the lino up to the wall. Did a crooked join which is very noticeable. I complained. They wanted to send him back, I said no as he left with it being to his acceptable standard & I am an old lady on my own who doesn't like angry tradespeople in the house. To find a solution they offered to send the right tradesperson to do the rest of the house and that person would fix some of the mistakes. On the day the good tradesperson took one look at the job and wouldn't touch it, said he was too busy but I am sure the reality was that he didn't think he should fix someone's mistakes. I totally understand this. Four weeks later there has been no follow up and I am still left with an area that has been laid very poorly. Harvey sent the wrong people to lay my lino and that is the issue that that they are responsible for. I will never use Harvey Norman again. No one should use this store for flooring.

Store LocationRutherford

Good value

Our most recent shopping experience at our local store ..being in need of a special furniture piece for a specific space was made so easy by a very professional salesperson .

Terrible after sales service

Feel trapped after buying a lounge and not being able to return it...since its not at all comfortable...i requested them many times immediately after receiving the item but in vain.

Store LocationAuburn

'FIRM' King Koil mattress is way too soft

We had high expectations of this Platinum Posture 'Bellagio 11 Firm' bed as King Koil gets good reviews. However it has been a disaster for us. Despite a 'firm' label we found it so soft that we both have bad backache as we sagged into the bed (and neither of us is big) . With no relevant return policy we are at a loss as to know what to do and it appears we have wasted a lot of our hard earned money. :(

Store LocationFyshwick ACT

Excellent Customer Service

Moving into a new place recently I have purchased several items from Harvey Norman & my latest purchase was a console table from Woodville SA store. Amazing service provided by Wafeek in the furniture section. He gave me really good advice with selection, assembly & product care. I always purchase from this store as they are very close by & service is always excellent.

Store LocationWoodville, South Australia

last 6 months, I bought bathroom vanity from Harvey Norman Liverpool. Sale person told me this vanity is in warranty for one year. and then I peace of mind and bought vanity with tap around 700 $ unfortunately but have some defect on material and after using all chick board pop it out, Then when I claim warranty, to fix that issue, Harvey Norman guys said its water damage. It's not come out in the warranty. but on buy time Harvey Norman sale person said its come on waterproof warranty. because vanity used in bathroom and water used on the bathroom. that's why I satisfied and bought, now they totally disagree. Now sale person said you bought this vanity from FROME COMPANY, not for Harvey Norman, go and asked them not for us because the product belongs to FROME COMPANY, not for us. but I gave money to Harvey Norman counter and I have the receipt. then what should i do???
Harvey Norman advised you to ask the FROME COMPANY ( whoever they are) so ask themI assume you mean ‘chip board’. Extract from ACCC website. “The retailer who sold you the product or service cannot refuse to help you by sending you to the manufacturer or importer”. https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund#repair-replacement-or-refund Show HN this and if they still refuse then contact ACCC for correct guidance. Also record the times, dates and employees names who you spoke to and their advice for subsequent legal action.

My partner purchased a bedroom suite (tallboy/sidetables etc) two years ago and it still smells awful. He thought the smell would go away but it hasnt. His clothes smell. The room even smells if the balcony door needs to be closed due to bad weather or we go away. we’ve tried everything from scented liners, furniture wax, airing them outside for a week. Nothing has worked. Has anyone else experienced this?

Bought dining table from Harvey Norman ALICE Springs less than 2 weeks ago. There was a tiny bit of polish gone from one of those corners. mishandling during transport. I didn’t bother that at all. Now table started to crack.little bit. Can you return this table to HN?