Harvey Norman Hybrid Flooring

See the Best Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist

4.5
  • Job Satisfaction

Anne
AnnePerth

Amazing service

I can't recommend the guys at Harvey Norman Flooring in Mandurah enough. After receiving appalling service elsewhere I called into the Mandurah store and was given amazing service by Michael and Abid. The product selection was fantastic, great pricing and everything explained properly to me to help me make the right choice. I can't fault a thing.

The team from Infinity Flooring came to lay my floor and again such amazing service. Simon and the two guys working with him were a pleasure to have in my home, very friendly, happy team who did such a professional job and my floor looks fantastic.

Service from start to finish was exceptional and I highly recommend them all

Floor Types PurchasedVinyl
Pauli
PauliPeel, WA

Beautiful hybrid flooring

This is a really great product. It looks beautiful and modern and is easy to care for and clean. The installation was quick and professional. The service overall was very helpful. Great value.

Francine
FrancinePeel, WA

Hybrid floor

Too early to say much as floor needs two seasons to settle.
Simon's team of installers were awesome.
Thank you Dylan, Joel, Brodie and Sonny.
You were punctual, pleasant and polite. Great job.

Lesley P
Lesley PMandurah

Excellent product

Excellent service by Michael Fairbrass,attention to detail and choice of product good suggestions for fitting in with current decor. Installers Daniel and Sebastian did a great job. Would use your firm again , will recommend to others.

Flooring Companies

Find out how Harvey Norman Hybrid Flooring compares to other Flooring Companies

Narelle H.
Narelle H.Perth, WA

Hybrid 1200 Flooring Installation

The sales experience was very good and the floor installation experience by Simon and his team was fantastic. Simon and his team were awesome and would recommend them to anyone

Job Satisfaction

I am very happy customer

Great looking floor , I am very happy with service and very fast and precise installation.Thank You Rinzan and Your team for Your professionalism, I have felt very well looked after.

Baba Yaga
Baba Yaga Perth, WA

Job well done

Job done right and no mess after install , very neat and tidy , installers prompt, clean and friendly. After one room , we got other rooms installed . Would buy from you again

Sathish
SathishPerth, WA

Good product and workmanship

The Hybrid flooring from Harvey Norman was good and the workmanship is excellent, finished the job on time and very friendly, I strongly recommend the product and the trades people.

Nice service
Nice serviceSouthwest, VIC

Wow, looks awesome. Love it.

Brilliant service and the floorlayers were awesome, hard working, friendly, and professional. Would highly recommend. We were contacted all the way through the process which made us feel a part of the process.

Flooring Companies

Find out how Harvey Norman Hybrid Flooring compares to other Flooring Companies

Wes B.
Wes B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Booked in 2 months in advance tradespeople didn't show up

margaret c.
margaret c.

Great Job

My whole experience with Harvey Norman Mandurah has been terrific, from the time I was shown samples of the product through to the laying of my floor all staff have been friendly, professionaland extremely helpful. I will definitely do business with Harvey Norman in the future.

See all Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist reviews