Harvey Norman Laminate Flooring

Harvey Norman Laminate Flooring

• Job Satisfaction

Megs

MegsSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service! Thank you!

HN Penrith Flooring team were brilliant in helping us from product research to completion of product laid in Mum’s 1970’s ugly duckling home. Great communications from all staff involved in the project - which is a delight - when dealing with various trades for the broader project.

Floor Types PurchasedLaminate
Zein

ZeinPerth, WA

Sales representative to installation were great in Harvey Norman Osborn park

Sale representative was patient and gave me good advices on the process. He managed to order out of stock carpet and ordered it. The communication way was great with client. The installer were on time and done great job.

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet and Laminate

Great choice

So glad that we changed from carpet to laminate flooring looks fantastic and so clean looking easy care with indoor pets dog and cat also easy to maintain to keep clean

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Find out how Harvey Norman Laminate Flooring compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

rob l.

rob l.

Very Happy

I had my floors done last Saturday, What a fantastic Job Brad and the boys did, cleaned up after themselves
Well done Naved and staff, i highly recommend Harvey Norman Flooring,,,,Fantastic

Lescelle Cox

Lescelle CoxHunter Region, NSW

Faulty laminate flooring

After complaining to customer service in relation to a fault in my laminate flooring which I informed them about 12 months ago and there has been no follow up, I receive an email that they have referred me to the person who I have complained about in relation to doing nothing. Unbelievable!

Khamap

Khamap

Go to flooring professionals

Not the easiest to put in. Some boards were buckled so needed to be returned. looks good but now lifting in areas, so having to get help, the buck is being passed.

Tom

TomPerth, WA

Abid from Mandurah Harvey Norman was excellent, very helpful and efficient making the process hassle free. Nick and Simon who carried out all the work did a great job and constantly updated me with the work through photos and being available on the phone. Great work!

Floor Types PurchasedBamboo, Carpet and Laminate
Rose

RosePerth, WA

Saved by Hybrid Flooring

Little ill mannered dogs. Had to tear up the carpet. Had the Hybrid flooring installed and my problem was solved. Waterproof and easy to clean what a blessing. No smells. Hooray

The guys did job quick

Would recommend them again to friends and family Yes I would staff in the shop and fitters We always go to Harvey Norman Hopefully I said enough and this helps thank you

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Informed sales team, delivered as promised!

From start to finish it was a seamless process. Up front and honest, certainly did deliver more than promised. The execution was a busy period as expected. Replacing flooring throughout the complete home was a dust nightmare!

Excellent service

Vanshika was amazing in helping us decide what we should do. From her way of talking it seemed like she had a lot of experience. She also went above and beyond in helping us select colours that would suit our needs and wants.

Valerie

ValeriePeel, WA

Very happy with the entire installation

I couldn’t be more happy with the whole installation . All done with efficiency and genuine interest and knowledge . Very happy - will recommend Harvey Norman Flooring. Halls Head to friends and will always use them again if needs be.

Looked nice

I had my house done and there was a couple of places where the vinyl wasn't flat on the floor it had humps in it. I went to Harvey norman capalaba and showed him the picture of it and he said he would get someone to come and fix it still waiting 18 months later. Not happy wouldn't recommend them to anyone

FGB

FGB

Quality product

Very impressed with the quality of the product and with the professional installation, the whole process from purchase to installation was easy and we are very happy with the finished product
Highly recommend Harvey Norman floors at Cannington

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Flooring installed by amateurs.

Oxley store. Flooring these days is easy as to lay. These guys only had to remove and replace skirting boards, reconnect dish washer properly and clean up when job finished. They couldn't do any of it. Manager came and minimised the issues but did come quickly. Would not recommend.

John G...

John G...Sydney, NSW

Excellent product...

The new living room floor not only appears beautiful, but looks like being durable enough to stay that way.
The supply and installation was faultless and went smoothly from first query to final completion.
We are extremely pleased with the final result, and will certainly use the same people if we need to extend to other rooms...

Mark

MarkPerth, WA

Terrible Customer Service - Osborne Park Store

We were assured they could meet our tight time frame for installation so we paid the deposit. Once deposit was paid all communication ceased in terms of updating us.
Install of laminate floor was cancelled the morning of booked date and we had to call store owner to get a resolution.
Carpet wasn't even ordered and then went out of stock, had to source carpet elsewhere.
Very poor experience that left us out of pocket.

Ben

Ben

Great product but appalling installation job!

We couldn’t fault Harvey Norman sales team at Moorabbin for our laminate floors . However the contractors they use left our home in an unbelievable mess . We have had floors done in several other properties and it’s always part of the contract of sale to tidy up . Our home was covered in saw dust from cutting the boards . Piles of off cut pieces were strewn throughout our home . The balcony where they used the electric saw to cut the product was inches high in dust ! When we were finally finished after many hours of unexpected cleaning , the finished product actually transformed our home . We simply wouldn’t use Harvey Norman again unless they change contractors !!

disapointed

disapointedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely disappointed

On VIP night I was quoted $3600 for 2 rooms and the hallway. This went up by $1000 when the guy came out to measure. After I complained about the colour of the beading I was told if I wanted it to match I should have asked and was told it could be fixed for another $550. There was never any mention of beading prior to installation and I refuse to pay anymore money. I went to Harvey Norman as it's an Australian company and I expected quality service and installation. Extremely disappointed.

• +3Thumbnail
Margaret M.

Margaret M.Sydney, NSW

laminate flooring through Harvey Norman OSBORNE PARK STORE

What a fantastic team that was sent out to my place to lay about 90 odd metres of flooring!
They did a sensational and thorough job. My place looks absolutely wonderful! A huge effort in 1 day!
Huge thanks to Damien & Angeline in Perth (National Insurance Division) for making all this happen so effortlessly and smoothly - great job guys and you were at all times so lovely, kind & very considerate.
I'm going to miss hearing your voices on the phone! JUST BRILLIANT!!!

See all Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist reviews