Harvey Norman Laminate Flooring

• Job Satisfaction

disapointed

disapointedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely disappointed

On VIP night I was quoted $3600 for 2 rooms and the hallway. This went up by $1000 when the guy came out to measure. After I complained about the colour of the beading I was told if I wanted it to match I should have asked and was told it could be fixed for another $550. There was never any mention of beading prior to installation and I refuse to pay anymore money. I went to Harvey Norman as it's an Australian company and I expected quality service and installation. Extremely disappointed.

• +3
Job Satisfaction

Margaret M.

Margaret M.Sydney, NSW

laminate flooring through Harvey Norman OSBORNE PARK STORE

What a fantastic team that was sent out to my place to lay about 90 odd metres of flooring!
They did a sensational and thorough job. My place looks absolutely wonderful! A huge effort in 1 day!
Huge thanks to Damien & Angeline in Perth (National Insurance Division) for making all this happen so effortlessly and smoothly - great job guys and you were at all times so lovely, kind & very considerate.
I'm going to miss hearing your voices on the phone! JUST BRILLIANT!!!

Job Satisfaction

See all Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist reviews

Sorry, there are no questions about Harvey Norman Laminate Flooring but you can read 23 questions about Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist.

Get an answer from our members and Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist representatives