Harvey Norman Laminate Flooring

See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist

• Job Satisfaction

Lucien
LucienSydney, NSW

Worst unprofessional service workmanship and courtesy follow up I have ever seen

I was very disapointed at the lack of professionalism and workmanship, We spoke to a person named Berkham regarding laminated flooring and the finish job was below sub standard....There Rep came out and inspected the property to finalise the quote to make sure everything was ready for the installers to come out.
Once the installers came out they told me the skirting boards are supposed to be removed. I said the Rep never mentioned that. So they added another strip along side the skirting boards which made the appearance very bodgy.

Never pay these people anything up front till your 100% happy with the job. Once they have your money they dont bother to call or follow up anything.

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet and Laminate
Lescelle Cox
Lescelle CoxHunter Region, NSW

Faulty laminate flooring

After complaining to customer service in relation to a fault in my laminate flooring which I informed them about 12 months ago and there has been no follow up, I receive an email that they have referred me to the person who I have complained about in relation to doing nothing. Unbelievable!

Ruby
Ruby

Looked nice

I had my house done and there was a couple of places where the vinyl wasn't flat on the floor it had humps in it. I went to Harvey norman capalaba and showed him the picture of it and he said he would get someone to come and fix it still waiting 18 months later. Not happy wouldn't recommend them to anyone

Mark
MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Flooring installed by amateurs.

Oxley store. Flooring these days is easy as to lay. These guys only had to remove and replace skirting boards, reconnect dish washer properly and clean up when job finished. They couldn't do any of it. Manager came and minimised the issues but did come quickly. Would not recommend.

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Find out how Harvey Norman Laminate Flooring compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Mark
MarkPerth, WA

Terrible Customer Service - Osborne Park Store

We were assured they could meet our tight time frame for installation so we paid the deposit. Once deposit was paid all communication ceased in terms of updating us.
Install of laminate floor was cancelled the morning of booked date and we had to call store owner to get a resolution.
Carpet wasn't even ordered and then went out of stock, had to source carpet elsewhere.
Very poor experience that left us out of pocket.

disapointed
disapointedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely disappointed

On VIP night I was quoted $3600 for 2 rooms and the hallway. This went up by $1000 when the guy came out to measure. After I complained about the colour of the beading I was told if I wanted it to match I should have asked and was told it could be fixed for another $550. There was never any mention of beading prior to installation and I refuse to pay anymore money. I went to Harvey Norman as it's an Australian company and I expected quality service and installation. Extremely disappointed.

• +3Thumbnail