Harvey Norman Online

Harvey Norman Online

1.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (377)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (69%) · Not as advertised (31%)

Alex O.

Alex O.Sydney, NSW

2 Weeks and counting for digital delivery

I ordered something over 2 weeks ago and has not been delivered. I have tried their live chat and have gotten limited response. Ie someone will answer say they are looking into it and never respond or just ignore me. Never using these guys again. My advice just use Amazon.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Click and Collect - Absolutely No Service

Do not use Harvey Norman Online and in particular click and collect- purchased shaver 4 days ago after checking to make sure stock was available, this has now been put on backorder and I am unable to get further information as to when or in fact if they will be able to satisfy the order. The ONLY thing they did quickly was take the money!!!

Oliver

OliverMid North Coast, NSW

Delivery no communication.

I bought a washing machine online and paid for delivery. The store didn't communicate for a couple of days the phoned to say they would deliver Wednesday. Of course, no shock, nobody turned up but I did get a call saying the delivery would be 'on the truck Thursday'. Guess what? Yup, no washing machine and no communication. I suppose it will turn up eventually...
Will I buy from HN again or use The a good Guys? Yup - GG here I come for my fridge.

Emily

EmilyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I was nervous based on the reviews here, but so far a positive experience

I was nervous to purchase from Harvey Norman's website based on all the 1 star reviews here, but I bought an airfryer as a wedding present for my brother last week and it was shipped the next day and arrived a few days later - the delivery people rang me when they were 15 minutes away too. I do wish there was a way to track your shipment though. And I ordered a fitbit for my dad for Christmas last night and it shipped this morning. So far a positive experience ordering online from Harvey Norman.

Tim F.

Tim F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No product, no refund

Next to impossible to get in contact with the web CS team, 3 weeks, no product, refuse to do a refund even though the item hasn't been sent and they don't have it in stock.

Ross

RossSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Customer Service

Tried to purchase a laptop for my daughter for school. Order went through and credit card was charged. Two days later get an e-mail saying the order had been cancelled. No reason given. Card still charged. There is no phone number to call. Sent them an e-mail with no response. Tried their whattsapp service but no one answered. Tried live chat and again, no response from anyone. Credit card was finally refunded but still cannot get to talk to anyone about it. Take your business elsewhere. Not worth the hassle.

Product Purchasedlaptop
Lynette I.

Lynette I.Murray Region, NSW

Charging $40 for delivery .

Charging $40 for delivery to a house that is 3 blocks from store in small bush town. Floor stock, no discount for cash. Bad

Product PurchasedKITCHEN APPLIENCE
Narelle

NarelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service

Brought a coffee machine and 3 x coffee beans from online store. Coffee beans delivered in two lots one from emerald the other two from oxkley but no coffee machine. No phone number for online contact. Rang local store to find out what is going on. Given a number that no longer is manned. Forced back onto online contact. 3 hrs and still waiting for customer service who claims response time is very reasonable. Had enough will cancel order as soon as someone decides to attend to issue. Will never shop at this store or another associated with it. Just got another all our staff are busy message. Disgusting service.

Product PurchasedCoffee machine
Jatin S.

Jatin S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Horrible shopping experience at harveynorman.com.au

Don’t buy online

Doug P.

Doug P.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Beware Harvey Norman online

Tyron

Tyron

Product came broken and have been waiting 2 days for support to respond to me.

Was told that the product is online only so I have been waiting for the online team to respond. NEVER buying from havey norman again, will go to JB Hi Fi next time.

Giantkiller

GiantkillerMid North Coast, NSW

A hard days/night on this Mattress.

I purchased a mattress, queen sized, from Harvey Norman. It was middle of the price range, was highly accredited by the Salesman, and endorsed with 10years guarantee. After less than 6months, the bed was uncomfortable for both myself and my wife. I returned to Harvey Norman with my concerns, was told there was nothing could be done, only advice was to turn and flip the mattress. Tried this with no result, so I asked about the warranty and again was told nothing could be done. Very disappointed with such a large organisation to advertise these warranties, that cannot be activated. All in all, I will not purchase from Harvey Norman again.

Misty F.

Misty F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Less than 1

Liars !!!!! Bought a gaming laptop, was told dispatch is in 2 days. Contacted them about when it will be delivered as received no updates. All I got back was "theres a delay" i pressed further, they said the emailed the company and they didnt reply. So dont offer 2 day dispatch. Dont saybyoull post the goods if you dont actually have them in your warehouses!!! . No I the middle of a very long battle for a refund.

Product PurchasedAsus TUF Gaming A15 FA506II
nickodundai

nickodundaiAU

Where's the communication!!! Can't get in contact! They've lost the plot. Avoid

Placed an online order on the 17th Sept. I have been waiting very patiently as i know Covid is causing delays however weeks i sent an email as it still had not been shipped. No response. Have been trying every since to get in touch for a refund. No response, can't get hold of anyone. What a joke of a company. And how is this for comparison, i ordered some headphones from Jb Hi Fi on a Sunday, i got a courtesy call about 2 hours after the order asking if i would like them to be delivered on that same day. I know who i will be shopping with from now on!

josh

josh

Customer service bad and didn't get gift card. Gimmick, told to chase it up myself

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Shocking delivery service!!! Never again!

Eamonn v.

Eamonn v.South East Queensland, QLD

Dreadful Service - "in stock" but a week later still in the warehouse

Nic

Nic

The order would have been fine, but unfortunately they use Couriers Please

Purchased a kitchenaid attachment, and the product is great. However, I would not have ordered from them if I had known that they use Couriers Please for their shipping. Couriers Please claimed to have attempted delivery and left a card, but I was home at the time during Victoria's stage 4 lockdown and no attempt was made. There was also no card left at the premises. I would recommend purchasing elsewhere from somewhere that does not use dishonest delivery services.

tara

taraSydney, NSW

why would anyone not advertise prices online

What does 'çontact us for price' help to accomplish? The chat team says they do not know the prices either but someone will çall to answer my inquiry.
The emails I got after one of the inquiry did not provide me the price
Do they provide different prices to different people? Do they want us to receive one call per price enquiry?
News Flash: Harvey Norman, Australia is going through a recession. If you do not want to sell stuff to people who are interested to buy, there are thousands of competitors who will. Maybe it is high time you review your business practices if you do not want to sink like little mice