Harvey Norman Online

Harvey Norman Online

1.6

Mariela

MarielaHunter Region, NSW

Beware bad Product and customer service

Product was damaged on arrival, badly manufactured and getting any help from customer service was almost impossible, do not buy from them, horrible service and impersonal fb robot messenger is only communication available.

Emanuele

EmanueleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad experience with the service online!!

Terrible service

Couldn't fill my online order even after they called me to say it was ready to collect. Local store very unhelpful. No customer service line, you have to use live chat to contact them. Live chat promised a response within 48 hours to my request for a refund, still haven't heard 12 days later. Contacted live chat again, they are blaming the local store, but they will "escalate it". Didn't care that I was lodging a complaint with ACCC. Wouldn't use them again. Had to select one star but would have preferred to give them zero.

Nancy

NancyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

BUYER BEWARE

The Livemor massage chairs are faulty and Harvey Norman is not contacting us for a refund despite numerous attempts via email, live chat and phone. No customer service, they are quick to take your money, chair delivered within 3 days now we need assistance we can't get it. Taking this matter to consumer affairs. DO NOT BUY FROM HARVEY NORMAN.

HTYGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shoddy products that don’t work and no customer service

I have ordered 2 products recently. 1) a webcam for schooling which didn’t work; 2) an office chair which we couldn’t put together because all the screw holes were in the wrong position. Shoddy Products. No customer service - I can’t even get anyone to return my message ( they don’t give you a phone number to call). Will never ever make another purchase from them ever again

HTY

I have also placed a complaint to the ACCC as this business is clearly not meeting its consumer guarantee obligations.

WORST Customer service ever

Not at all satisfied with the service. They don't bother if a customer is happy or not. Once a sale is made. They have got the money. That's it for them.
They are very difficult to deal with.

Robbery

I ordered a Samsung g9 monitor. That’s fine , was supposed to come the 1st of august , but that changed to late September, I have no monitor which I use for work, now I have been trying to cancel and they keep fogging me of I have been tfrying for 2 day now ,

Gaye

GayeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Most impressed

Just the worst

I received a birthday gift that was purchased and shipped from Harvey Norman online. It was faulty (& within warranty) and I was told by the manufacturer to organise a replacement via Harvey Norman.

Their website says "You may return goods we have delivered to you by mail by contacting our Customer First Team."

So I did that. And after spending two hours on their Online Chat, I'd received a grand total of two messages, both saying that they could not arrange returns and I would have to visit my local store.

I wouldn't buy from Harvey Norman normally, purely due to their owner. This experience, with such unhelpful and rude customer service reps, confirmed that the fish rots from the head.

Find out how Harvey Norman Online compares to other Furniture Shops

Worst online customer service I have ever dealt with

If Harvey Norman online was the last place on earth left to buy something I wouldn’t buy it !! Had a faulty product that was purchased last December, contacted them In March , issue still isn’t resolved !
So unprofessional
Doesn’t even deserve one star

Michael O.

Michael O.South-Eastern Region, NSW

May this be a warning to others not to purchase

Faulty item delivered and taken more than 3 weeks to resolve and still have no refund or replacement, DO NOT purchase from Harvey Norman online
This is not associated with Harvey Norman scam

Ly Eng

Ly EngSouth East Queensland, QLD

4th laptop in 3 yrs

Product PurchasedLaptop
andymate

andymateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst online shopping experience ever

- Order an item over $400 that is in stock
- Item is not get email saying it is coming soon
- 4 1/2 weeks later nothing. No updates.
- Tried emailing, using messaging on website and messaging facebook with only a reply and hours later on messaging saying she would look into it. No reply after that.
- Never have i experienced support that is this unresponsive ever.

Rodney A.

Rodney A.South East Queensland, QLD

Product gr8 online service sucks

Purchased 2 laptop's online was assured by staff at Morayfield that I should receive a tax invoice, tried to contact the online dept for email of tax invoice even on social media they chose to ignore me...here's the one sided conversation all you had to do was email me my tax invoice...too hard too bad then enjoy the review

Product PurchasedHP 15-DA0024TX
John GEORGIOU

John GEORGIOUVictoria

Fast, efficient service and delivery

The store in Wonthaggi was marvellous, easy to deal with, the store in Dandenong rang me back quickly and was very informative about the product i was interested in. The product was JBL 5.1 surround system and the customer service Tech guy was knowledgeable and convinced me to buy the product all because he knew what he was talking about and took the time ti ring back and talk to me....BANG ....SOLD...great job. Will deal with them again

Find out how Harvey Norman Online compares to other Furniture Shops

Don't buy a HP computer from them, don't know who has the worst customer service between the two of them.

Once you bought something from them you are on your own. Now I have a child that cannot do her school work because she has no computer. Can not even get a answer from HP computers. Just lost $1700.

Dollar

DollarMid North Coast, NSW

No backup from harvey norman when buying online

swamprat96

swamprat96

If you want warranty service don't buy online

Roxanne  HIRSCHAUSEN

Roxanne HIRSCHAUSENPerth, WA

Great price and amazing warranty options.

We have shopped at Harvey Norman for over 15 years and spent in excess of $30,000. Every product we have brought has been a great price and quality. Warranty options are great so if you have any issues you know it will always get fixed. Staff are always friendly and helpful. Highly recommend.

kruti patel