Harvey Norman Online

1.2

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Click and Collect - Absolutely No Service

Do not use Harvey Norman Online and in particular click and collect- purchased shaver 4 days ago after checking to make sure stock was available, this has now been put on backorder and I am unable to get further information as to when or in fact if they will be able to satisfy the order. The ONLY thing they did quickly was take the money!!!

Mariela

MarielaHunter Region, NSW

Beware bad Product and customer service

Product was damaged on arrival, badly manufactured and getting any help from customer service was almost impossible, do not buy from them, horrible service and impersonal fb robot messenger is only communication available.

Doug P.

Doug P.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Beware Harvey Norman online

Tyron

Tyron

Product came broken and have been waiting 2 days for support to respond to me.

Was told that the product is online only so I have been waiting for the online team to respond. NEVER buying from havey norman again, will go to JB Hi Fi next time.

Giantkiller

GiantkillerMid North Coast, NSW

A hard days/night on this Mattress.

I purchased a mattress, queen sized, from Harvey Norman. It was middle of the price range, was highly accredited by the Salesman, and endorsed with 10years guarantee. After less than 6months, the bed was uncomfortable for both myself and my wife. I returned to Harvey Norman with my concerns, was told there was nothing could be done, only advice was to turn and flip the mattress. Tried this with no result, so I asked about the warranty and again was told nothing could be done. Very disappointed with such a large organisation to advertise these warranties, that cannot be activated. All in all, I will not purchase from Harvey Norman again.

Misty F.

Misty F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Less than 1

Liars !!!!! Bought a gaming laptop, was told dispatch is in 2 days. Contacted them about when it will be delivered as received no updates. All I got back was "theres a delay" i pressed further, they said the emailed the company and they didnt reply. So dont offer 2 day dispatch. Dont saybyoull post the goods if you dont actually have them in your warehouses!!! . No I the middle of a very long battle for a refund.

Product PurchasedAsus TUF Gaming A15 FA506II
Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute Garbage Service

HaoChao C.

HaoChao C.Sydney, NSW

good laptop

this laptop is look nice and the keyboard light is good, the computer is fast that i can play my games is so good and awesome that i can play game with my friends

Product Purchasedharvey norman

Terrible service

Couldn't fill my online order even after they called me to say it was ready to collect. Local store very unhelpful. No customer service line, you have to use live chat to contact them. Live chat promised a response within 48 hours to my request for a refund, still haven't heard 12 days later. Contacted live chat again, they are blaming the local store, but they will "escalate it". Didn't care that I was lodging a complaint with ACCC. Wouldn't use them again. Had to select one star but would have preferred to give them zero.

Globad

GlobadKUALA LUMPUR

Terrible Service; Deceitful Practices

Upon being unhappy with the features (or lack thereof)on my new TV, I submitted an online request for a callback to obtain a refund; and was advised, from their website, that this would occur 'within 24 hours'. When this did not occur, I submitted another form with the same request. After 48 hours, two forms and nil response, I have elected to purchase a superior product from another business, and put this down to an expensive lesson.

Product PurchasedTV

Claire BearSouthwest, VIC

Poor excuse for customer service - I did all the communication

Gabstar

GabstarSydney, NSW

Communication is disgusting

placed order online 28th August.
It stated in stock. Contacted Harvey Norman 5 times with not even an estimate arrival time.
Chat on lone with someone and never get back to you.
Asked for a refund and they stated 48hrs and 4 days later still have not received.
I understand the wlrld situation but lack of communication is unacceptable

Paulina H

Paulina H

Worst online shopping experience In years

The Online store is very messy and congested not to mention very slow and inconvenient. I purchased a new laptop and paid only to get a notification a fedd we’d days later telling me there’s a wait on the product because it was sold out....... I asked for a refund as I wasn’t willing to wait and found the same one somewhere else. it literally took them weeks to refund my money. Never again

Lester Wilson

Lester WilsonMelbourne

Worst online purchase experience I have ever had

My online order was supposed to take a couple of days, once this time had passed and they were unable to tell me how much longer it would be, I asked for a refund, which they said would take 24 to 48 hours to process. I contacted them around 7 times over 3 weeks, each time they were very slow to respond and simply said a refund is being processed. I finally raised an issue through PayPal and after 4 weeks finally got a refund.

Mohit

MohitGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Harvey Norman is a robber

Product PurchasedPowerTrain Adjustable Dumbbell Pair 20kg

Nancy

NancyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

BUYER BEWARE

The Livemor massage chairs are faulty and Harvey Norman is not contacting us for a refund despite numerous attempts via email, live chat and phone. No customer service, they are quick to take your money, chair delivered within 3 days now we need assistance we can't get it. Taking this matter to consumer affairs. DO NOT BUY FROM HARVEY NORMAN.

D of Q

D of QQueanbeyan

Terrible service and ridiculously slow to resolve the issue

I bought a $897 Parisi shower and when it turned up nearly 2 weeks later, it had the following problems. 1. Not in the correct box. 2. No instructions. 3. Parts were missing. 4. The delivery driver told me that they had a flood in their warehouse.. - I complained and they did replace it. That took another 8 days, holding up our bathroom renovation. Harvey Norman did not offer a discount, did not try to speed up the delivery of the replacement and spent the whole time making excuses. Emails went unanswered for days. It was shoddy and from now on, we will shop elsewhere. In the end, I did get a new shower, but no proper tax invoice and really no satisfaction. Good will is gone. Note the incorrect branding on the box.

victoria l.

victoria l.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

When requesting a refund prepared to be ignored

I unpacked an outdoor bench to find the paint was transparent, the timber was splintered throughout, and the cuts and joins of the timbers had large gaps, completely structurally unsound and a hazard to sit on. I would not recommend purchasing from Harvey Norman’s online store as I am still waiting for a reply to process my refund over 4 weeks now to be ignored. Harvey Norman you are breaking the Australian Consumer Guarantee Law.

• +1
Product PurchasedGarden bench

HTYGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shoddy products that don’t work and no customer service

I have ordered 2 products recently. 1) a webcam for schooling which didn’t work; 2) an office chair which we couldn’t put together because all the screw holes were in the wrong position. Shoddy Products. No customer service - I can’t even get anyone to return my message ( they don’t give you a phone number to call). Will never ever make another purchase from them ever again

HTY

I have also placed a complaint to the ACCC as this business is clearly not meeting its consumer guarantee obligations.

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerPerth, WA

Fraud with danger - avoid - full stop

Online purchase, still waiting, weeks later no reply . Asked for refund . Nobody bother to respond. Too quick to take your money and too slow to reply or refund. Trampoline costed $600 , not cheap and birthday present was ruined . Shame on you guys . Very disappointed

Product PurchasedTrampoline