Harvey Norman Online

1.2

Tim F.

Tim F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No product, no refund

Next to impossible to get in contact with the web CS team, 3 weeks, no product, refuse to do a refund even though the item hasn't been sent and they don't have it in stock.

Mariela

MarielaHunter Region, NSW

Beware bad Product and customer service

Product was damaged on arrival, badly manufactured and getting any help from customer service was almost impossible, do not buy from them, horrible service and impersonal fb robot messenger is only communication available.

Don’t buy online

Tyron

Tyron

Product came broken and have been waiting 2 days for support to respond to me.

Was told that the product is online only so I have been waiting for the online team to respond. NEVER buying from havey norman again, will go to JB Hi Fi next time.

Misty F.

Misty F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Less than 1

Liars !!!!! Bought a gaming laptop, was told dispatch is in 2 days. Contacted them about when it will be delivered as received no updates. All I got back was "theres a delay" i pressed further, they said the emailed the company and they didnt reply. So dont offer 2 day dispatch. Dont saybyoull post the goods if you dont actually have them in your warehouses!!! . No I the middle of a very long battle for a refund.

Product PurchasedAsus TUF Gaming A15 FA506II
josh

josh

Customer service bad and didn't get gift card. Gimmick, told to chase it up myself

tara

taraSydney, NSW

why would anyone not advertise prices online

What does 'çontact us for price' help to accomplish? The chat team says they do not know the prices either but someone will çall to answer my inquiry.
The emails I got after one of the inquiry did not provide me the price
Do they provide different prices to different people? Do they want us to receive one call per price enquiry?
News Flash: Harvey Norman, Australia is going through a recession. If you do not want to sell stuff to people who are interested to buy, there are thousands of competitors who will. Maybe it is high time you review your business practices if you do not want to sink like little mice

HaoChao C.

HaoChao C.Sydney, NSW

good laptop

this laptop is look nice and the keyboard light is good, the computer is fast that i can play my games is so good and awesome that i can play game with my friends

Product Purchasedharvey norman

Colin D

Colin DSydney Surrounds, NSW

Unbelievably bad service

Carolyn

CarolynVictoria

Great service.

I ordered an electric blanket on Sunday, Monday afternoon it was delivered. With COVID and slow post I thought it would take a few days. I was very surprised and greatful that it arrived in such quick time.

Nancy

NancyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

BUYER BEWARE

The Livemor massage chairs are faulty and Harvey Norman is not contacting us for a refund despite numerous attempts via email, live chat and phone. No customer service, they are quick to take your money, chair delivered within 3 days now we need assistance we can't get it. Taking this matter to consumer affairs. DO NOT BUY FROM HARVEY NORMAN.

D of Q

D of QQueanbeyan

Terrible service and ridiculously slow to resolve the issue

I bought a $897 Parisi shower and when it turned up nearly 2 weeks later, it had the following problems. 1. Not in the correct box. 2. No instructions. 3. Parts were missing. 4. The delivery driver told me that they had a flood in their warehouse.. - I complained and they did replace it. That took another 8 days, holding up our bathroom renovation. Harvey Norman did not offer a discount, did not try to speed up the delivery of the replacement and spent the whole time making excuses. Emails went unanswered for days. It was shoddy and from now on, we will shop elsewhere. In the end, I did get a new shower, but no proper tax invoice and really no satisfaction. Good will is gone. Note the incorrect branding on the box.

victoria l.

victoria l.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

When requesting a refund prepared to be ignored

I unpacked an outdoor bench to find the paint was transparent, the timber was splintered throughout, and the cuts and joins of the timbers had large gaps, completely structurally unsound and a hazard to sit on. I would not recommend purchasing from Harvey Norman’s online store as I am still waiting for a reply to process my refund over 4 weeks now to be ignored. Harvey Norman you are breaking the Australian Consumer Guarantee Law.

• +1
Product PurchasedGarden bench

WORST Customer service ever

Not at all satisfied with the service. They don't bother if a customer is happy or not. Once a sale is made. They have got the money. That's it for them.
They are very difficult to deal with.

bev

bevGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DO NOT USE this is the worst service I have EVER experienced and had to FIGHT for a refund following their error

Placed an order with them for a bread bin. It finally arrived. Inches smaller than advertised. I complained and asked for a refund. 10 days later still asking for a refund. Received rude text messages telling me they have to talk to the supplier. They DROP SHIP!!!!! So I had to wait. after doing through head office several times I finally got a refund, however, I had to print off a label at my cost take it to the post office and return. No compensation for the out of pocket expenses for phone calls and trip into town . Even argued I was wrong
They are drop shipping most products DO NOT use the ONLINE Harvey Normal. They are a in my opinion a disgrace to the Harvey Norman group group.

Product PurchasedBread bin

Joelle Gabriel

Joelle GabrielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Could not give a lower review for customer service and online shopping.

I would give 0 stars if possible. I ordered a vacuum/mop online because it showed that there was stock, only to be put on an indefinite back order list. I have tried to contact Harvey Norman through several platforms only to be met with a bot every time. I would prefer a refund so that I can purchase the previous model that is available, but I can’t get through to anyone to process it despite the “90 day money back guarantee”.

Ian

IanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

ONE STAR IS ONE STAR TOO MANY!!!

Part missing, multiple attempts to resolve, zero meaningful responses, worst customer service ever experienced. Chat drops out, no phone resolution option. Surely it is not too hard to replace one part to make the product usable. At present I have a dud item that does not work. I cannot get one small missing part replaced.

Jake

JakeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Selling broken goods

Robbery

I ordered a Samsung g9 monitor. That’s fine , was supposed to come the 1st of august , but that changed to late September, I have no monitor which I use for work, now I have been trying to cancel and they keep fogging me of I have been tfrying for 2 day now ,

Erit D.

Erit D.Perth, WA

I would give zero if it was an option

Ive been shopping online for years and if the product received is not what you expected it to be they return it or at least credit you , you can’t even contact the online store directly , months of trying to resolve and this is my only resort that you are very careful before purchasing , worst after sales service , no customer care and feel utterly duped , will never buy from them again . Buyer beware !!!