Harvey Norman Online

Harvey Norman Online

1.8

Emily

EmilyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I was nervous based on the reviews here, but so far a positive experience

I was nervous to purchase from Harvey Norman's website based on all the 1 star reviews here, but I bought an airfryer as a wedding present for my brother last week and it was shipped the next day and arrived a few days later - the delivery people rang me when they were 15 minutes away too. I do wish there was a way to track your shipment though. And I ordered a fitbit for my dad for Christmas last night and it shipped this morning. So far a positive experience ordering online from Harvey Norman.

Ross

RossSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Customer Service

Tried to purchase a laptop for my daughter for school. Order went through and credit card was charged. Two days later get an e-mail saying the order had been cancelled. No reason given. Card still charged. There is no phone number to call. Sent them an e-mail with no response. Tried their whattsapp service but no one answered. Tried live chat and again, no response from anyone. Credit card was finally refunded but still cannot get to talk to anyone about it. Take your business elsewhere. Not worth the hassle.

Product Purchasedlaptop
Lynette I.

Lynette I.Murray Region, NSW

Charging $40 for delivery .

Charging $40 for delivery to a house that is 3 blocks from store in small bush town. Floor stock, no discount for cash. Bad

Product PurchasedKITCHEN APPLIENCE

Giantkiller

GiantkillerMid North Coast, NSW

A hard days/night on this Mattress.

I purchased a mattress, queen sized, from Harvey Norman. It was middle of the price range, was highly accredited by the Salesman, and endorsed with 10years guarantee. After less than 6months, the bed was uncomfortable for both myself and my wife. I returned to Harvey Norman with my concerns, was told there was nothing could be done, only advice was to turn and flip the mattress. Tried this with no result, so I asked about the warranty and again was told nothing could be done. Very disappointed with such a large organisation to advertise these warranties, that cannot be activated. All in all, I will not purchase from Harvey Norman again.

Product Appearance As advertised

Shocking delivery service!!! Never again!

Eamonn v.

Eamonn v.South East Queensland, QLD

Dreadful Service - "in stock" but a week later still in the warehouse

Nic

Nic

The order would have been fine, but unfortunately they use Couriers Please

Purchased a kitchenaid attachment, and the product is great. However, I would not have ordered from them if I had known that they use Couriers Please for their shipping. Couriers Please claimed to have attempted delivery and left a card, but I was home at the time during Victoria's stage 4 lockdown and no attempt was made. There was also no card left at the premises. I would recommend purchasing elsewhere from somewhere that does not use dishonest delivery services.

Emanuele

EmanueleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad experience with the service online!!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
BuyerBWhere

BuyerBWhereGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Deceived by employee

Received my purchase at click and collect Nunawading... Employee took a photo of my licence without my permission... not happy with my privacy being invaded... i wonder what will happen with my details

Product Appearance As advertised
Product PurchasedBeville coffee and spice grinder

Andy

Andy

Harvey norman refuses to list a review on the breville bbm800bss

The breville breadmaker i received a couple of days ago and workmanship was seriously flawed. It the worst assembly i have ever seen in a product. Then refuse to list my complaint with no reason

David Farrugia

David FarrugiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not order anything online absolutely discrasful service been waiting 9 days when they said next day delivery.

promised next day delivery 8 day's later still nothing do not order from these mug's will never buy anything from Harvey Shitman again absolutely discradful service from a big retailer

Product PurchasedAirfryer
Globad

GlobadKUALA LUMPUR

Terrible Service; Deceitful Practices

Upon being unhappy with the features (or lack thereof)on my new TV, I submitted an online request for a callback to obtain a refund; and was advised, from their website, that this would occur 'within 24 hours'. When this did not occur, I submitted another form with the same request. After 48 hours, two forms and nil response, I have elected to purchase a superior product from another business, and put this down to an expensive lesson.

Product PurchasedTV

Claire BearSouthwest, VIC

Poor excuse for customer service - I did all the communication

Bad service

Product Appearance As advertised

Paid $2217. Order not accepted??!

As mentioned in the title, I made an online purchase ( $2217 ) for a television, I almost immediately was sent an email saying ‘after careful review, your order has not been accepted.’
Ok. If that’s the case, why take the money out of my account, just to then reject the purchase? As of writing this, I am still waiting for my refund and an answer as to ‘why’ my purchase was rejected? I’ve contacted them several times via email, and the abysmal chat option on their website but to no avail. Worst retailer ever.

Mohit

MohitGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Harvey Norman is a robber

Product PurchasedPowerTrain Adjustable Dumbbell Pair 20kg
Ms Frustrated

Ms Frustrated

Click and collect... one day Sunday

Bought items- online shopping. No problem. They took my money. No problem. Sent email- available to collect. No problem. Go to collect.......... expect to wait a bit cos other people turn up to collect their ovens in a hatch back. But the guys in Penrith a very polite. Busy but professional.

Evie

EvieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Cashing in on the name, no actual reliability or after-sales service

Jill

Jill

Very poor customer service

I purchased a kids kitchen for my grand daughters birthday this was delivered promptly when it was unpacked we discovered one of the taps were broken I was really disappointed and emailed straight away to get this fixed. I have now sent approximately 6 emails and have had no response so angry after sales service is really poor just want it fixed ,this was a present.

Scarlett

ScarlettSydney, NSW

Online store the worst !!

This is a complaint about Harvey Norman online! They sent me a damaged guitar now that’s fine it happens all I wanted was a refund! So I emailed them and they said they would look into it’ it’s been nearly a month and no reply! So I Facebook them same story someone will look into it. No reply. I WhatsApp them. Same story no reply! I don’t know who to turn too all I want is a refund! It’s really disheartening and frustrating! You expect this from a small store or maybe overseas but no from a name brand like Harvey Norman! Will never shop online again and warn others they will ship your item fast but if you are unlucky like and get a faulty or damaged item you will claw and fight to get a refund!