Harvey Norman Online

Harvey Norman Online (page 2 of 37)

1.5 from 739 reviews · View Details

1.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (30) · No (374)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (69%) · Not as advertised (31%)

Do not buy from them

I bought and online PSN card which was supposedly going to arrive within minutes. After 2 days of waiting, they sent an email saying the transaction was cancelled. This absolutely ticked me off. Never buying from them again.

Eamonn v.

Eamonn v.South East Queensland, QLD

Dreadful Service - "in stock" but a week later still in the warehouse

Nic

Nic

The order would have been fine, but unfortunately they use Couriers Please

Purchased a kitchenaid attachment, and the product is great. However, I would not have ordered from them if I had known that they use Couriers Please for their shipping. Couriers Please claimed to have attempted delivery and left a card, but I was home at the time during Victoria's stage 4 lockdown and no attempt was made. There was also no card left at the premises. I would recommend purchasing elsewhere from somewhere that does not use dishonest delivery services.

tara

taraSydney, NSW

why would anyone not advertise prices online

What does 'çontact us for price' help to accomplish? The chat team says they do not know the prices either but someone will çall to answer my inquiry.
The emails I got after one of the inquiry did not provide me the price
Do they provide different prices to different people? Do they want us to receive one call per price enquiry?
News Flash: Harvey Norman, Australia is going through a recession. If you do not want to sell stuff to people who are interested to buy, there are thousands of competitors who will. Maybe it is high time you review your business practices if you do not want to sink like little mice

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute Garbage Service

HaoChao C.

HaoChao C.Sydney, NSW

good laptop

this laptop is look nice and the keyboard light is good, the computer is fast that i can play my games is so good and awesome that i can play game with my friends

Product Purchasedharvey norman

Emanuele

EmanueleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad experience with the service online!!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
BuyerBWhere

BuyerBWhereGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Deceived by employee

Received my purchase at click and collect Nunawading... Employee took a photo of my licence without my permission... not happy with my privacy being invaded... i wonder what will happen with my details

Product Appearance As advertised
Product PurchasedBeville coffee and spice grinder
Colin D

Colin DSydney Surrounds, NSW

Unbelievably bad service

Terrible service

Couldn't fill my online order even after they called me to say it was ready to collect. Local store very unhelpful. No customer service line, you have to use live chat to contact them. Live chat promised a response within 48 hours to my request for a refund, still haven't heard 12 days later. Contacted live chat again, they are blaming the local store, but they will "escalate it". Didn't care that I was lodging a complaint with ACCC. Wouldn't use them again. Had to select one star but would have preferred to give them zero.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Click and collect rejections

Your click and collect service is the worst. You take both our money and then after an hour you say our order has been rejected. This has happened twice for the same thing. All details are correct and given us no reason why it was rejected. You have plenty in stock so that's not the reason. You haven't even bothered to refund our money back. You don't even bother chatting to us or even answer the emails sent to you from us or the bank. You are a pathetic company. I will make sure my friends find out what you did to us. You owe us $7,000 and I want it back now or I am taking this matter further.

Andy

Andy

Harvey norman refuses to list a review on the breville bbm800bss

The breville breadmaker i received a couple of days ago and workmanship was seriously flawed. It the worst assembly i have ever seen in a product. Then refuse to list my complaint with no reason

Bad customer support and no Refund. They hold your money

I ordered a product and I was sent an email saying ‘after careful review, your order has not been accepted. No idea why but they took my money, contacted several stores that could not help only to be palmed off to the online chat that said ill transfer you to someone who can help but it never happens.
I am still awaiting refund.
Never order with this company. Horrible experience.

David Farrugia

David FarrugiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not order anything online absolutely discrasful service been waiting 9 days when they said next day delivery.

promised next day delivery 8 day's later still nothing do not order from these mug's will never buy anything from Harvey Shitman again absolutely discradful service from a big retailer

Product PurchasedAirfryer
Globad

GlobadKUALA LUMPUR

Terrible Service; Deceitful Practices

Upon being unhappy with the features (or lack thereof)on my new TV, I submitted an online request for a callback to obtain a refund; and was advised, from their website, that this would occur 'within 24 hours'. When this did not occur, I submitted another form with the same request. After 48 hours, two forms and nil response, I have elected to purchase a superior product from another business, and put this down to an expensive lesson.

Product PurchasedTV

Claire BearSouthwest, VIC

Poor excuse for customer service - I did all the communication

Old Evan

Old Evan

POOR DELIVERY SERVICE

Ordered a sound bar (not a large item) and after 4 days it was still listed as processing. At least 2 local stores had stock. The online call center was totally unhelpful and could give me no relevant information. Next time will order from The Good Guys even if they are more expensive.

Product PurchasedHiSense 5.1 Sound Bar HS512
Sands

SandsSydney, NSW

No Customer Service to back up online purchase

Ordered a product online and realised later they provided the incorrect product code and I tried to make contact. They offer email and Chat - Chat is a nightmare, the bot takes all your details and transfers to a 'specialist' thing is the specialist never appears, tried twice over two days and gave up. Sent two emails and nothing. Cancelled and requested a refund. Never again Harvey Norman

Carolyn

CarolynVictoria

Great service.

I ordered an electric blanket on Sunday, Monday afternoon it was delivered. With COVID and slow post I thought it would take a few days. I was very surprised and greatful that it arrived in such quick time.

Bad service