Harvey Norman Online

Harvey Norman Online (page 2 of 23)

See the Best Furniture Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (1%) · No (99%)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (161)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (74%) · Not as advertised (26%)

Nika

NikaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst customer service

If you’re looking for extremely crap customer service then look no further. If you order from these guys, expect problems and when you do get them they will probably not help you. Impossible to get in contact with anyone online and nobody will reply to me. Complete joke. Would not recommend at all. The products are okay, just the worst customer service I have EVER experienced.

Sunil

SunilSydney, NSW

Worst online experience

Purchased a laptop from Harvey Norman Online. They deducted money from my bank account. later I received an email saying the order was cancelled due to mismatch of address and card details. So I contact them and ask for my money refund. After few days I found the same offer so, I again purchase the same laptop online, this time I used my paypal account for the payment, within 10 min they send me the same email saying that my order has been canceled due the same reason. This is ridicules if you cant give the product that you advertised then shut down your online services.

Claire Bear

Claire BearSouthwest, VIC

After 6 weeks wait - ordered cancelled

Purchased desktop tower package with a keyboard and mouse online . Sale went through no issues with delivery in 2 -5 days. They emailed me 2 days later saying on back order and it will be 10 - 14 days before being sent to me.. I checked online and there were 3 of same tower in various stores in Victoria. No communication from them. after this. I have been chasing them, finally after I pointed out the item was available at 3 other stores they mysteriously disappeared off their online store. So after 6 weeks and after many excuses I cancelled the order. HN need to get their act together, better customer service and answer customer inquiries in a timely manner. And above all DO NOT fob me off. Unimpressed.

AFL

AFLGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible

calo78

calo78North Western Region, NSW

Terrible online experience.

MontybabyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pathetic customer service

I purchased a Dyson v10 animal plus on the 26th December. I clicked pick up from store. I received an email from their security dept stating they will check the payment at let me know in 24hour. JB hifi do a one hour pick up and you show the your drivers licence upon collection. So I can't pick up the purchased item the next day...
I messaged them online and got a gentlemen who told me to email the security office, so dutifully I emailed them and got a a automated response that they will respond in 48 hours!!
Customer service is vague rumour at Harvey Norman. Your competitors will be very happy at your level of service.

Montybaby

This site is monitored by Harvey Norman representatives with a rating of 1.7 !!

Mathew D

Mathew DAU

Taking bad customer service to another level.

Ordered A stainless steel microwave sent a black plastic one. Was told there is no way that could happen and that they would investigate my allegation. They then asked me to post back and they will send the right microwave when they receive the wrong one. 5 weeks still waiting It would have been easier if they had of just credited the difference but that's not how harvey norman works. The only positive thing to say is it's nice to know harvey norman hire's incompetent.

Product Purchasedmicrowave

Nondelivery

I placed my order 13 Nov. I needed it urgently. Notified by Post Office by sms on 13 Dec it had arrived. Went to collect and was told it had been collected. Now I am having to prove, somehow, that I have not received the item. They should be able to prove to me who collected and they can't. Quite a few other issues. So frustrating. Will never do HN Online again!!!

Gurpreet

GurpreetPerth, WA

Worst customer service, Online order cancelled with no reason

Bought a laptop online from Harvey online store. The payment was processed and later on, my order was cancelled. Despite sending so many emails & phone calls to follow up for the reason for order cancellation, heard no update! Not even a star worth. o could see the only reason is that they have taken the laptop off the special. Lucky I got my money back the fourth day. The online store is misleading and can't get hold of anyone. N contact number provided. only chat where no one shows up after there "Hi". Will never deal with them again.

Dont Ever Buy Off Harvey Norman

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSydney, NSW

Terrible experience- be warned

Horrible service, ordered on line 3 weeks later got told it had been posted received nothing, no tracking. It was a Christmas present and now the receiver will have nothing. Tried contacting several times no response at all.

Adm

AdmSydney Surrounds, NSW

Warning - Do not purchase online

28/11/2019 - Item ordered
05/12/2019 - Told that the item has been held at TOLL facility due to incorrect address (actually a correct address)
18/12/2019 - HN ignoring calls like a plague, no update.

Product PurchasedKobo eReader

dvb

dvbGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

order online, no receipt given but money taken

ordered online to pick up in store, never received receipt. Did receive an email stating that one of the two air pod orders would not be processed, then I was charged for the two. Numerous emails to the security team and still no answers 4 weeks later. Have reported to Amex and they are following up. Looking on Harvey Norman facebook and seems a lot of people are having the same problem. There is no where to get help as they keep referring me to the security team that do not answer?

Daniel

DanielSydney, NSW

Worst service ever

I have bought 2 mobile phone @1500 each from online. My experience is horrible, hasn't got delivery till 9th day, no notification from Harvey Norman about delivery going to be late. I did call, hold on for 30 mins, no one has answered, ultimately found that order forwarded to store not have stock. Staff are not polite at all and not well trained as well, gave me wrong advice about the return processes.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10 128GB
Christene

ChristeneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Goods went missing from CourierPlease

I ordered a phone and google home mini online on 7th Dec and received a tax invoice from Harvey Norman I was told by Shippit Couriers that the estimated delivery date would be 11th Dec, it is now 18th Dec. Have been informed that Courier Please is the courier that has lost my parcel. Courier Please now want info on the weight, outside box, photo etc etc how can I the receiver of the goods know these things. I have sent an enquiry to Harvey Norman about this but feel very frustrated that "the customer" is left with the problem. I just want my money back now as I have been without a home phone for several weeks as the battery had died in my old one. NOT HAPPY!

Chintan

ChintanHobart, TAS

How Harvey Norman think "BUSINESS IS MAGIC" Making customer' fool

Mark T

Mark T

Hopeless service

An absolute joke that a company of this size n reputation cannot run a business online. Ordered goods in early November to beat the rush n still havent arrived a week from Xmas. Phoned n after 4 hour wait was told product coming from W.A and then nothing. Called again n told its coming from Qld n should be there by end of the week. Absolute joke. Now contacting Fair Trading. AVOID HARVEY NORMAN if u want to get your order.

Jessica

JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Experience

Just brought the newest beats by Dre online! The cheapest by $100 and have heaps of colour options! Ordered them last night at 6pm and they are ready to be picked up this morning from my store at 9:55am! Very impressed! Will shop here again for sure!

Terry

TerryDarling Downs, QLD

Terrible system, treated like criminals for trying to buy something.

Placed an online order at 4:30p.m, Sunday 18th November. The order was paid for, then I received an email saying it was rejected. The money had been taken, but apparently we were suspicious.
After going instore to be told they had nothing to do with it, no help offered at all by the way, I spent the next hour on hold trying to get through to online security.
Failing that, because no one would answer, I went to live chat. They are completely useless.

There has been no apology or compensation, we paid $75 for delivery, which I understood included setup. This did not occur.
The fridge arrived with scratches to the top of the door. This has been reported and subsequently ignored by Harvey Norman.
My advice is never shop there ever.

Disappointed

Disappointed

Very poor customer service, deceptive practices

Product Appearance Not as advertised