Harvey Norman Online

Harvey Norman Online (page 3 of 38)

1.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (30) · No (377)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (69%) · Not as advertised (31%)

Old Evan

Old Evan

POOR DELIVERY SERVICE

Ordered a sound bar (not a large item) and after 4 days it was still listed as processing. At least 2 local stores had stock. The online call center was totally unhelpful and could give me no relevant information. Next time will order from The Good Guys even if they are more expensive.

Sands

SandsSydney, NSW

No Customer Service to back up online purchase

Ordered a product online and realised later they provided the incorrect product code and I tried to make contact. They offer email and Chat - Chat is a nightmare, the bot takes all your details and transfers to a 'specialist' thing is the specialist never appears, tried twice over two days and gave up. Sent two emails and nothing. Cancelled and requested a refund. Never again Harvey Norman

Carolyn

CarolynVictoria

Great service.

I ordered an electric blanket on Sunday, Monday afternoon it was delivered. With COVID and slow post I thought it would take a few days. I was very surprised and greatful that it arrived in such quick time.

Bad service

Megan

MeganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service and customer support

No support and still no arrival of my purchase 3 weeks post ordering. When following up on this, offered no support what so ever. Will never shop here again. Go elsewhere.

Gabstar

GabstarSydney, NSW

Communication is disgusting

placed order online 28th August.
It stated in stock. Contacted Harvey Norman 5 times with not even an estimate arrival time.
Chat on lone with someone and never get back to you.
Asked for a refund and they stated 48hrs and 4 days later still have not received.
I understand the wlrld situation but lack of communication is unacceptable

Shello

ShelloSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Don’t buy software online - just go to the store to avoid delays

Ordered software online because I needed it quickly only to receive a message from HN saying that they are doing a security check on the payment (PayPal) and that would take up to 24 hrs - today they say another 48 hrs. CRANKY!

Paid $2217. Order not accepted??!

As mentioned in the title, I made an online purchase ( $2217 ) for a television, I almost immediately was sent an email saying ‘after careful review, your order has not been accepted.’
Ok. If that’s the case, why take the money out of my account, just to then reject the purchase? As of writing this, I am still waiting for my refund and an answer as to ‘why’ my purchase was rejected? I’ve contacted them several times via email, and the abysmal chat option on their website but to no avail. Worst retailer ever.

Keeping them honest

Keeping them honestGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simply terrible

The item took weeks to arrive.

It arrived in a tattered, broken box that was held together by sticky tape. The product felt brittle from day one.

It worked for a few days, before breaking down. I can hear something rattling inside it.

I emailed Harvey Norman about the problem. The automated reply said I would get a response within 48 hours. More than a week later, still no response.

I then requested a call back online. Missed the call. They did not leave a return number and said they would call back instead. They never called.

Simply awful.

Paulina H

Paulina H

Worst online shopping experience In years

The Online store is very messy and congested not to mention very slow and inconvenient. I purchased a new laptop and paid only to get a notification a fedd we’d days later telling me there’s a wait on the product because it was sold out....... I asked for a refund as I wasn’t willing to wait and found the same one somewhere else. it literally took them weeks to refund my money. Never again

Lester Wilson

Lester WilsonMelbourne

Worst online purchase experience I have ever had

My online order was supposed to take a couple of days, once this time had passed and they were unable to tell me how much longer it would be, I asked for a refund, which they said would take 24 to 48 hours to process. I contacted them around 7 times over 3 weeks, each time they were very slow to respond and simply said a refund is being processed. I finally raised an issue through PayPal and after 4 weeks finally got a refund.

Mohit

MohitGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Harvey Norman is a robber

Nancy

NancyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

BUYER BEWARE

The Livemor massage chairs are faulty and Harvey Norman is not contacting us for a refund despite numerous attempts via email, live chat and phone. No customer service, they are quick to take your money, chair delivered within 3 days now we need assistance we can't get it. Taking this matter to consumer affairs. DO NOT BUY FROM HARVEY NORMAN.

Ms Frustrated

Ms Frustrated

Click and collect... one day Sunday

Bought items- online shopping. No problem. They took my money. No problem. Sent email- available to collect. No problem. Go to collect.......... expect to wait a bit cos other people turn up to collect their ovens in a hatch back. But the guys in Penrith a very polite. Busy but professional.

Evie

EvieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Cashing in on the name, no actual reliability or after-sales service

Jill

Jill

Very poor customer service

I purchased a kids kitchen for my grand daughters birthday this was delivered promptly when it was unpacked we discovered one of the taps were broken I was really disappointed and emailed straight away to get this fixed. I have now sent approximately 6 emails and have had no response so angry after sales service is really poor just want it fixed ,this was a present.

D of Q

D of QQueanbeyan

Terrible service and ridiculously slow to resolve the issue

I bought a $897 Parisi shower and when it turned up nearly 2 weeks later, it had the following problems. 1. Not in the correct box. 2. No instructions. 3. Parts were missing. 4. The delivery driver told me that they had a flood in their warehouse.. - I complained and they did replace it. That took another 8 days, holding up our bathroom renovation. Harvey Norman did not offer a discount, did not try to speed up the delivery of the replacement and spent the whole time making excuses. Emails went unanswered for days. It was shoddy and from now on, we will shop elsewhere. In the end, I did get a new shower, but no proper tax invoice and really no satisfaction. Good will is gone. Note the incorrect branding on the box.

victoria l.

victoria l.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

When requesting a refund prepared to be ignored

I unpacked an outdoor bench to find the paint was transparent, the timber was splintered throughout, and the cuts and joins of the timbers had large gaps, completely structurally unsound and a hazard to sit on. I would not recommend purchasing from Harvey Norman’s online store as I am still waiting for a reply to process my refund over 4 weeks now to be ignored. Harvey Norman you are breaking the Australian Consumer Guarantee Law.

• +1
Scarlett

ScarlettSydney, NSW

Online store the worst !!

This is a complaint about Harvey Norman online! They sent me a damaged guitar now that’s fine it happens all I wanted was a refund! So I emailed them and they said they would look into it’ it’s been nearly a month and no reply! So I Facebook them same story someone will look into it. No reply. I WhatsApp them. Same story no reply! I don’t know who to turn too all I want is a refund! It’s really disheartening and frustrating! You expect this from a small store or maybe overseas but no from a name brand like Harvey Norman! Will never shop online again and warn others they will ship your item fast but if you are unlucky like and get a faulty or damaged item you will claw and fight to get a refund!

Mark M.

Mark M.Gippsland, VIC

The worst online shop period.

I ordered a treadmill. Didn't come. Can't call them. They don't answer emails. Called head office. Eventually got my money back through PayPal. They have me a gift card of 100. So stupidly ordered a knife for kitchen. No knife, no email confirmation, they have happily taken my money, won't answer emails. Pathetic is the only word to describe then. So not ever use.