Harvey Norman Online

Harvey Norman Online (page 4 of 45)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (46) · No (475)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (235) · Not as advertised (118)

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING ONLINE

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING ONLINE

Bought an item, said 5 - 8 days delivery. No problem, the date I needed it by was about 2 weeks away. About 5 days later - this item is now delayed and is a back order. It literally said in-stock on the website. Anyway, new estimated arrival was within 2 weeks. Well... not really surprised to say that its now been more than 2 weeks and still nothing, not even an update. Their idea of 'track order' online is literally just the receipt of what you bought. No information on the location or transit route whatsoever, even after contacting customer support. Please do not ever buy from these guys, save yourself the trouble. You'd get better customer service from a plasterboard wall.

Mark C

Mark CSydney, NSW

Don’t shop online with them

Ordered a new Oklahoma Joe’s smoker from them in November. Took it to our house in the south coast and put it together. Noticed that a part was missing which meant I could not use it.

Contacted them and got little feedback. Had to keep chasing them. After 5 weeks I finally got an email from them which said “eta 3-4 weeks”.

That was it, no apology for the stuff up, nothing.

Part still has not arrived and it is now January. Still waiting.

Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Misleading prices, and extremely poor customer service

Absolute theives, never again. Sold me a TV advertised 'on sale' then 8 days later they wiped 30% off the price, but because that was later than their 7 day 'policy' they couldn't honour it. Their resolution was to palm me off to a store that had nothing to do with the purchase, to see if they would refund me - they take no responsibility.

Ortega

OrtegaMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Sent used item

I bought a coffee maker online for almost $2k. What I got was an opened box with half the paperwork missing and used coffee grounds all over the top. Not just a few from factory testing but enough to suggest this was taken from either a working display or a tea room. I paid premium price I expect a brand spanking new box with unused item. If they only have a display left then I expect a discount or a choice if I wish to proceed with the sale. I got a refund without issue but I can no longer trust this company.

Worst service I've ever experienced...

Ian Kloner

Ian KlonerSydney, NSW

Returns

It’s the only store that doesn’t won’t sales

When go in store get no service even tho there was only one other customer and neither of us got served, then I try click and collect the I get rejected

Dishonest do not honour warranty, break the law

Ami J.

Ami J.Sydney, NSW

Poor Show - Unimpressed

Tried multiple times to buy a treadmill and it kept getting rejected. The email advised to contact security, which I did, and after 3 emails received no response. Customer service was unable to assist and only referred me to security.

Loren

LorenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible

These make up purchase "product care warranty" before putting your item in the cart. THEN when the product is broken or faulty and you ask for a replacement or help their response is "Can't help you sorry."
Well why the hell are you making people pay extra for warranty when you, refuse to be of any assistance or replace the part.

Jason M.

Jason M.South East Queensland, QLD

DONT ORDER. Horrible service. No phone number. Cancelled order but still sent out the item??

Ryan M.

Ryan M.

DON'T BUY ONLINE

Wish I read the reviews beforehand! They don't have the items in stock that they say they do! they simply offload everything to a dropship supplier. You will order your item expecting it in 10 days and receive nothing! I spent nearly $400 and one month later and creating a ticket I still have no information on a delivery time. Straight up braking consumer laws and they need to be punished: https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/sales-delivery/non-delivery-of-products-services

Muha

MuhaSouthwest, VIC

Worst customer service ever!

I have ordered a Nvidia Msi Rtx 3080 over 2 months ago still nothing not even a sound out of the customer support team, i have tried to contact them around 10 times by now but the automated bot keeps telling me someone will contact me but still nothing this is ridiculous

Reza

RezaSydney, NSW

Always great experience buying from Harvey Norman

An excellent customer service and perfect delivery service. They are always either on time or early. The interest free shopping is hassle free and simple. Just buy it with your approved card and everything else will be done by the store.

Also they have a great communication. They straight away call you after the order placed to confirm your preferred delivery date and time.

The delivery is also great, the guys brought the item to my unit and also prepared if for self installation with no additional cost.

Very disappointed

Adam

AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Harvey Norman online follow up service

Cath Walker

Cath Walker

Destroyed Christmas

Ordered and paid nearly 1200 for play equipment for all the grandkids. Received 2 deliveries with missing parts. One delivery left on the Street in Bathurst shopping area. Cannot talk to anyone and we've been left with a pile of wood missing parts that cannot be assembled. Now 31st Dec so our grandkids missed out. Disgusting company.

Oddie

Oddie

They asked me to write a review, I did and it is positive only to be told it does not meet requirements

Online store refers to physical store

Had an issue with the tv that I’d ordered online
Asked the chat team online if they could exchange it
Was told I’d have to ask the store that the tv came from and physically take the tv in for an exchange
The store was 100+ km away
Online team said that was the only option which is ridiculous

Called my local store and they thankfully went against the usual policy and exchanged the tv despite it not coming from their store because they had no stock.

Cancelled order - no explanation. Left out of pocket 2-3 Business Days