Harvey Norman Online

Harvey Norman Online (page 4 of 38)

1.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (30) · No (377)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (69%) · Not as advertised (31%)

HTYGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shoddy products that don’t work and no customer service

I have ordered 2 products recently. 1) a webcam for schooling which didn’t work; 2) an office chair which we couldn’t put together because all the screw holes were in the wrong position. Shoddy Products. No customer service - I can’t even get anyone to return my message ( they don’t give you a phone number to call). Will never ever make another purchase from them ever again

HTY

I have also placed a complaint to the ACCC as this business is clearly not meeting its consumer guarantee obligations.

Chelle

ChelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy ordering and Great communication and service

Ordered a coffee machine at about 7am this morning online. Got a text message shortly after with the confirmation details and then a text to say it was ready for pickup. Picked up before lunchtime with ease. Pulled into the carpark and a young man came over and asked if I was there to collect an order. I gave him my details and within 5 minutes he was placing it on the passenger seat in my vehicle. Highly recommend

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerPerth, WA

Fraud with danger - avoid - full stop

Online purchase, still waiting, weeks later no reply . Asked for refund . Nobody bother to respond. Too quick to take your money and too slow to reply or refund. Trampoline costed $600 , not cheap and birthday present was ruined . Shame on you guys . Very disappointed

David

DavidRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Shameful & Pitiful Service

Made a purchase online and never heard anything about it. Nothing delivered, no texts, no emails & no tracking info provided. Numerous calls and follow-ups at my expense were made over a 2 week period when finally I received a refund. This is a branch of HN without shame, without care and abundances of arrogance. Do yourself a favour and shop elsewhere, anywhere, there's always an option. You've been warned! 0 Stars. Unrateable!

Javed

JavedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Price Guarantee by Harvey Norman is absolutely rubbish.

Harvey Norman Price Guarantee is absolutely a fraud. I gave them links of two online retailers to match the price but they completely denied to match or beat the price.

WORST Customer service ever

Not at all satisfied with the service. They don't bother if a customer is happy or not. Once a sale is made. They have got the money. That's it for them.
They are very difficult to deal with.

bev

bevGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DO NOT USE this is the worst service I have EVER experienced and had to FIGHT for a refund following their error

Placed an order with them for a bread bin. It finally arrived. Inches smaller than advertised. I complained and asked for a refund. 10 days later still asking for a refund. Received rude text messages telling me they have to talk to the supplier. They DROP SHIP!!!!! So I had to wait. after doing through head office several times I finally got a refund, however, I had to print off a label at my cost take it to the post office and return. No compensation for the out of pocket expenses for phone calls and trip into town . Even argued I was wrong
They are drop shipping most products DO NOT use the ONLINE Harvey Normal. They are a in my opinion a disgrace to the Harvey Norman group group.

Pathmanathan K.

Pathmanathan K.Sydney, NSW

Goods delivered partially.

liam.harrison12345

liam.harrison12345Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Purchased Laptop undelivered and presumed stolen

After purchasing a $1,299 laptop from Harvey Norman I was shocked to find that the courier company they placed the delivery were shortly reported undelivered and missing. Contacting Harvey Norman provided no results, they were cold and are refusing to contact me at all now. The delivery company itself has no method of contact either, as far as I'm concerned Harvey Norman stole $1,299 from my pocket.

Find out how Harvey Norman Online compares to other Furniture Shops

The service is a disaster

I placed an order a day ago for beats studio 3 on Harvey Norman website I now I’m surprised that my order was not accepted for absolutely no reason, this is the worst online service ever, now I got to dispute the transaction with my bank, they are the worst.

G T

G TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible returns policy!

Jo P.

Jo P.

I got rejected too!

Easy to order. Got an email from PayPal saying it was paid. Got an email from Harvey Norman saying my order was being reviewed Shortly after I was told my order was rejected. Hours later I was notified of refund. Still waiting on an explanation

Worst customer service I've experienced in years

4 weeks after placing an order I have one of the 3 items I purchased and zero explanation or communication as to the where abouts of the other two! I have emailed numerous times, have requested call backs and have even tried locating the items calling store to store! Did not expect this level of complacent and non responsiveness from an Australian business! I'll never purchase anything from Harvey Normal again, waste of time and money, appalling really!

Deb

DebGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Caution! Don’t buy 2 days in a row

Rejected an online purchase as I had already purchased something the day before all on PayPal. Took money then had to refund me all for no good reason couldn’t get any help or explanation from anyone!

Awful - Just Awful

Jess

Jess

Don't bother

Ordered a delivery, a few days later they took the money out and then emailed me to say the purchase has been rejected but they still have my money. Tried to them and contact on messenger only to be ignored

Joelle Gabriel

Joelle GabrielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Could not give a lower review for customer service and online shopping.

I would give 0 stars if possible. I ordered a vacuum/mop online because it showed that there was stock, only to be put on an indefinite back order list. I have tried to contact Harvey Norman through several platforms only to be met with a bot every time. I would prefer a refund so that I can purchase the previous model that is available, but I can’t get through to anyone to process it despite the “90 day money back guarantee”.

durras

durras

Don't make my mistake

Ian

IanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

ONE STAR IS ONE STAR TOO MANY!!!

Part missing, multiple attempts to resolve, zero meaningful responses, worst customer service ever experienced. Chat drops out, no phone resolution option. Surely it is not too hard to replace one part to make the product usable. At present I have a dud item that does not work. I cannot get one small missing part replaced.

Jake