Harvey Norman Online

Harvey Norman Online (page 4 of 21)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (407)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (171) · Not as advertised (77)

Bad service

Shello

ShelloSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Don’t buy software online - just go to the store to avoid delays

Ordered software online because I needed it quickly only to receive a message from HN saying that they are doing a security check on the payment (PayPal) and that would take up to 24 hrs - today they say another 48 hrs. CRANKY!

Paid $2217. Order not accepted??!

As mentioned in the title, I made an online purchase ( $2217 ) for a television, I almost immediately was sent an email saying ‘after careful review, your order has not been accepted.’
Ok. If that’s the case, why take the money out of my account, just to then reject the purchase? As of writing this, I am still waiting for my refund and an answer as to ‘why’ my purchase was rejected? I’ve contacted them several times via email, and the abysmal chat option on their website but to no avail. Worst retailer ever.

Paulina H

Paulina H

Worst online shopping experience In years

The Online store is very messy and congested not to mention very slow and inconvenient. I purchased a new laptop and paid only to get a notification a fedd we’d days later telling me there’s a wait on the product because it was sold out....... I asked for a refund as I wasn’t willing to wait and found the same one somewhere else. it literally took them weeks to refund my money. Never again

Mohit

MohitGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Harvey Norman is a robber

Ms Frustrated

Ms Frustrated

Click and collect... one day Sunday

Bought items- online shopping. No problem. They took my money. No problem. Sent email- available to collect. No problem. Go to collect.......... expect to wait a bit cos other people turn up to collect their ovens in a hatch back. But the guys in Penrith a very polite. Busy but professional.

Jill

Jill

Very poor customer service

I purchased a kids kitchen for my grand daughters birthday this was delivered promptly when it was unpacked we discovered one of the taps were broken I was really disappointed and emailed straight away to get this fixed. I have now sent approximately 6 emails and have had no response so angry after sales service is really poor just want it fixed ,this was a present.

D of Q

D of QQueanbeyan

Terrible service and ridiculously slow to resolve the issue

I bought a $897 Parisi shower and when it turned up nearly 2 weeks later, it had the following problems. 1. Not in the correct box. 2. No instructions. 3. Parts were missing. 4. The delivery driver told me that they had a flood in their warehouse.. - I complained and they did replace it. That took another 8 days, holding up our bathroom renovation. Harvey Norman did not offer a discount, did not try to speed up the delivery of the replacement and spent the whole time making excuses. Emails went unanswered for days. It was shoddy and from now on, we will shop elsewhere. In the end, I did get a new shower, but no proper tax invoice and really no satisfaction. Good will is gone. Note the incorrect branding on the box.

victoria l.

victoria l.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

When requesting a refund prepared to be ignored

I unpacked an outdoor bench to find the paint was transparent, the timber was splintered throughout, and the cuts and joins of the timbers had large gaps, completely structurally unsound and a hazard to sit on. I would not recommend purchasing from Harvey Norman’s online store as I am still waiting for a reply to process my refund over 4 weeks now to be ignored. Harvey Norman you are breaking the Australian Consumer Guarantee Law.

• +1

Scarlett

ScarlettSydney, NSW

Online store the worst !!

This is a complaint about Harvey Norman online! They sent me a damaged guitar now that’s fine it happens all I wanted was a refund! So I emailed them and they said they would look into it’ it’s been nearly a month and no reply! So I Facebook them same story someone will look into it. No reply. I WhatsApp them. Same story no reply! I don’t know who to turn too all I want is a refund! It’s really disheartening and frustrating! You expect this from a small store or maybe overseas but no from a name brand like Harvey Norman! Will never shop online again and warn others they will ship your item fast but if you are unlucky like and get a faulty or damaged item you will claw and fight to get a refund!

Mark M.

Mark M.Gippsland, VIC

The worst online shop period.

I ordered a treadmill. Didn't come. Can't call them. They don't answer emails. Called head office. Eventually got my money back through PayPal. They have me a gift card of 100. So stupidly ordered a knife for kitchen. No knife, no email confirmation, they have happily taken my money, won't answer emails. Pathetic is the only word to describe then. So not ever use.

Chelle

ChelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy ordering and Great communication and service

Ordered a coffee machine at about 7am this morning online. Got a text message shortly after with the confirmation details and then a text to say it was ready for pickup. Picked up before lunchtime with ease. Pulled into the carpark and a young man came over and asked if I was there to collect an order. I gave him my details and within 5 minutes he was placing it on the passenger seat in my vehicle. Highly recommend

David

DavidRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Shameful & Pitiful Service

Made a purchase online and never heard anything about it. Nothing delivered, no texts, no emails & no tracking info provided. Numerous calls and follow-ups at my expense were made over a 2 week period when finally I received a refund. This is a branch of HN without shame, without care and abundances of arrogance. Do yourself a favour and shop elsewhere, anywhere, there's always an option. You've been warned! 0 Stars. Unrateable!

Javed

JavedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Price Guarantee by Harvey Norman is absolutely rubbish.

Harvey Norman Price Guarantee is absolutely a fraud. I gave them links of two online retailers to match the price but they completely denied to match or beat the price.

bev

bevGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DO NOT USE this is the worst service I have EVER experienced and had to FIGHT for a refund following their error

Placed an order with them for a bread bin. It finally arrived. Inches smaller than advertised. I complained and asked for a refund. 10 days later still asking for a refund. Received rude text messages telling me they have to talk to the supplier. They DROP SHIP!!!!! So I had to wait. after doing through head office several times I finally got a refund, however, I had to print off a label at my cost take it to the post office and return. No compensation for the out of pocket expenses for phone calls and trip into town . Even argued I was wrong
They are drop shipping most products DO NOT use the ONLINE Harvey Normal. They are a in my opinion a disgrace to the Harvey Norman group group.

Pathmanathan K.

Pathmanathan K.Sydney, NSW

Goods delivered partially.

liam.harrison12345

liam.harrison12345Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Purchased Laptop undelivered and presumed stolen

After purchasing a $1,299 laptop from Harvey Norman I was shocked to find that the courier company they placed the delivery were shortly reported undelivered and missing. Contacting Harvey Norman provided no results, they were cold and are refusing to contact me at all now. The delivery company itself has no method of contact either, as far as I'm concerned Harvey Norman stole $1,299 from my pocket.

G T

G TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible returns policy!

Jo P.

Jo P.

I got rejected too!

Easy to order. Got an email from PayPal saying it was paid. Got an email from Harvey Norman saying my order was being reviewed Shortly after I was told my order was rejected. Hours later I was notified of refund. Still waiting on an explanation

Worst customer service I've experienced in years

4 weeks after placing an order I have one of the 3 items I purchased and zero explanation or communication as to the where abouts of the other two! I have emailed numerous times, have requested call backs and have even tried locating the items calling store to store! Did not expect this level of complacent and non responsiveness from an Australian business! I'll never purchase anything from Harvey Normal again, waste of time and money, appalling really!