Harvey Norman Online

Harvey Norman Online (page 4 of 18)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (342)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (330)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (149) · Not as advertised (50)

Deb

DebGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Caution! Don’t buy 2 days in a row

Rejected an online purchase as I had already purchased something the day before all on PayPal. Took money then had to refund me all for no good reason couldn’t get any help or explanation from anyone!

Jess

Jess

Don't bother

Ordered a delivery, a few days later they took the money out and then emailed me to say the purchase has been rejected but they still have my money. Tried to them and contact on messenger only to be ignored

Jake

JakeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Selling broken goods

unhappyblanco

unhappyblancoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Harvey Norman? More like Hardly Normal....

ordered an item online received a call to advise delivery wasn't available to my area. Advised HN of delivery agent in area; got call to advise it IS available after all. Was advised delivery would take place yesterday, still waiting! Have tried to contact HN for THREE DAYS now and each time advised to wait as an operator will be with me shortly. Still waiting! What a useless company in fact hands down THE WORSE Customer services I've ever encountered. Is this company folding because if not then its sure not sending out the right message?

Ron

Ron

Waited for more than 3 hours in online chat and still no response from Harvey Norman.

Rang the local store, was told that i would have to communicate via online chat.
Opened an online chat session.................waiting....waiting......waiting.........
After more than 3 hours waiting, rang Officeworks, got answer and picked up stock in less that 30 minutes.
An example of how NOT to do business.

Worst service. Basically a scam.

Chose click and collect, advertised as being able to pick up within an hour. They rejected my order but took my money. I've called, emailed and messaged, there is absolutely no service, no help, just automated, unhelpful machines. Avoid, Avoid AVOID!!!

Marty B

Marty BGippsland, VIC

Don't choose same day pickup

I need to replace a broken laptop which I chose to do through Harvey Norman Online. I selected pickup instore thinking I would save the hassle of lining up in queues. I purchased through Paypal which was then flagged to be reviewed by the security team. This process may take up to 24 hours. So much for "Free 1 hour Click and Collect". I'm currently trying to cancel the order but the automated reply says it will be reviewed within 48 hours. And Gerry wonders why people are reluctant to shop at Australian stores.

Shannon A.

Shannon A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never delivered the item and terrible customer service in response

I paid for a computer monitor in March and it wasn’t until after payment that Harvey Norman stated it was on backorder. That was bad enough but it still hasn’t arrived (5 months later). Their customer service is terrible (have called 15+ times and always get the same ‘we’ll call you back’ response). Now they have stated it’s been delivered but it was only the added keyboard and mouse that arrived. Essentially I’m giving up trying to collect the item at this point.

Just don't do it to yourself unless you like disappointment

Not happy

Not happyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service ZERO!

I have NEVER experienced ZERO quality customer service from any other ONLINE store! What a great pity, as I love the Harvey Norman stores! After numerous texting and waiting for correct information regarding a product, I have given up!

Zest

ZestSydney, NSW

Avoid Ordering Click and Collect

5 Stores had stock, No stock transfer between branches. Agent said I should have ordered delivery instead of C&C. Flagged my PAID item as on backorder. Unbelievable. Customer support unhelpful.

the vagabondo

the vagabondoMid North Coast, NSW

Shop Elsewhere

Pathetic. Won’t price match, contravening their own policy.
Rude, inefficient customer service staff. Only thing are good at is avoiding the customer, the issue, and good manners. I spend weeks resolving a price match issue. They didn’t care. They aren’t interested in happy customers. Just pass them the money and shut up, and put up.

Chris McKensie

Chris McKensie

Harvey Normon Deletes Negative Reviews

I recently left two reviews on HN's product page and they were deleted. I can only guess negative reviews that provide honest information to the buying public are not welcomed by them, shame on you Harvey Normon you sell misrepresentations.
I will not purchase from them again.

Soumaya Z

Soumaya Z

Bad Customer Service!

Ordered a Fridge a week ago for next day delivery but order never arrived.
It's been a week and I've contacted Customer Service via Live Chat (3 times now) and no one at customer service can tell me where it is or when it will be delivered.
I have requested a call back on their website under "Contact Us" 3 times now and I'm yet to receive a phone call.
Fridge is still no on where to be seen and no one can help.
Would never buy from Harvey Norman again.

Jehosaphat

JehosaphatCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Just Don't do it.!

This review is about the online service. ITS terrible. Really really terrible. Poor to no communication. Very slow to process orders. No contact phone number to call them. Poorly trained staff. No communication between different departments. Really difficult to get a status update on deliveries. Unhelpful staff in the online chat. 2 expensive purchases, and both times failed to deliver on promises.

Buyer

BuyerSydney, NSW

Don't buy from them. They are obviously going down

I ordered a toy online for my kids. The website said 3-10 days. Its been close to 3 weeks now and still no news. No customer service number. the chat takes forever, no response on WhatsApp. They don't even know about ETA. They are just selling items that they don't even have stock. It is very obvious that the company is going down. I would not recommend anybody buys anything from this company anymore.

Chris Vale

Chris Vale

They show products in stock when they aren’t. Useless customer service.

Useless customer service. False advertising. Do not shop at Harvey Norman. Too much competition for them to treat customers so badly. Take your business elsewhere. Online and instore are both just as bad.

Aussieidiot

AussieidiotSydney, NSW

One Hour Click and Collect equals 7 week wait?

Bee

BeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst customer service

Ordered a key board
Payed in full
3 weeks later still no product
Tried to contact via chat forums- only talk to bots with automated responses
Send two e-mails - received an automated reply
Last resort asked for refund on live Chat - will see what happens with my money ??
Next stop consumer watch dog
Atrocious service
Will never shop here again - this a commitment I can stick to, unlike Harvey Norman

Louise

LouiseVictoria

Washing machine purchased online

I used Harvey Norman online to buy my washing machine On a Sunday morning, the website was easy to use and had filters to find exactly what I was looking for. I picked it up that afternoon and was using it that same day.