Harvey Norman Online

Harvey Norman Online (page 4 of 6)

1.2

Ignored after online purchase

Jen

JenPerth, WA

Still waiting for click and collect refund

After numerous emails, phone calls and messenger attempts to get a refund on a click and collect order I picked up and returned same day. I'm absolutely disgusted with the lack of communication and customer service from Harvey Norman. I have had no contact since the 7th April and are still out of pocket $159.95 awaiting my refund.

WARNING to all customers don't do Harvey Normans click and collect. They WILL not refund your money or even make contact with you. But they are quite happy to take the unopened item and resell it.

Rodney A.

Rodney A.South East Queensland, QLD

Product gr8 online service sucks

Purchased 2 laptop's online was assured by staff at Morayfield that I should receive a tax invoice, tried to contact the online dept for email of tax invoice even on social media they chose to ignore me...here's the one sided conversation all you had to do was email me my tax invoice...too hard too bad then enjoy the review

LizzyC

LizzyCSydney Surrounds, NSW

Misleading saying the item was in stock then no communication

Tony G.

Tony G.Sydney, NSW

Shocker

I purchased a 55U4750A TOSHIBA 55' 4K NETFLIX SMART HN TV on behalf of a friend who 76 years old, in a wheelchair and has Cerebral Palsy.
It has got to be the worst TV on the market, it stops working most days, it freezes most days and then it has to be turned off at the socket as it can't be turned off by the handset, this unbelievably hard for my friend who can't get to the socket from his wheelchair.

I've called Harvey Norman who have just put it in the hands of the contracted engineers and this is so unfair for someone whose life is as bad as it gets, sometimes he has to wait all day until his carer arrives to turn the TV on.

An absolute waste of money and this TV has been like this from day one and it's only six months old.

Meagan

MeaganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Was sent the wrong item and then was refused a refund or replacement!

Maurice Donovan

Maurice DonovanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shame Shame Shame on you Harvey Norman

Ordered hard disk received wifi adapter instead

Wow, this have been quite a ride. Ordered hard disk, but delivery guy brought wifi adapter instead. Didn't except it, he said that he'll return it (no signing of a package btw). This was on 30th March.
Numerous messages sent about wrong delivery, on only two of them got response with "someone will contact you".
Last message about refund send to them 16th April, bot said 24h response time,... still no reply.
Shopping experience with Harvey Norman have been quite terrible.

Wrong tracking number and slow response to online chats and email

They provided a wrong tracking number saying “delivered”. But this tracking number is actually a purchase I made from another store. I think it’s Australian post to blame to mix up these two orders of mine and provide Harvey Norman a wrong tracking number . However, I can’t get my delivery from Australian Post without a proper tracking number. Meanwhile, it’s hopeless to contact a human working in Harvey Norman since you can’t call them and they are not responding your email and online chats. Frustrating!! 90 dollars Wasted!! Lesson learnt. I am not going to buy their products online.

KMC

KMCNortheast, VIC

Took order even though no stock, now can't get an answer from them

I ordered a puzzle online, their website said they have stock of multiple types. They took my money, 24hrs later I get an email saying the puzzle is on backorder but shouldn't be long. A week later I haven't heard a thing. I have tried to contact them to find out how long the back order would be or could we swap for a puzzle that is in stock but I can't even get onto anyone (sat on their chat for over 3hrs and no one replied). Now reading all these reviews it seems I will be flat out getting a refund. BAD BAD processes HN! The same thing happened with Kmart for part of an order, they notified me and processed the refund automatically - I didn't have to do a thing. NEVER using HN online again!

Sean

SeanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst service and process I've ever seen!

Order online a dryer. Payment went though and I never heard from them again. They make it impossible get in touch with them. Dryer never showed up and now demanding refund! not even number to call and talk to someone! This is meant to be Harvey Norman!

Never again

Ordered fitness equipment then was notified a few days later that they were not able to get stock for a few months. Requested a refund and have now waited 4 weeks without a refund for hundreds of dollars. Keep blaming Covid-19 but suspect this has more to do with poor processes. Not a legitimate online shopping location. Stick with competitors that actually know how to run an online business.

Winnie L.

Winnie L.

waiting for refund for a month now

Dee

Dee

Avoid Harvey Norman

Purchased item online to find out it wasn't in stock, and no time frame on when the order will be fulfilled. They are now not replying to my refund request.

Don't buy a HP computer from them, don't know who has the worst customer service between the two of them.

Once you bought something from them you are on your own. Now I have a child that cannot do her school work because she has no computer. Can not even get a answer from HP computers. Just lost $1700.

Penelope Williams-Todd

Penelope Williams-ToddWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Bought Lawnmower. Service deplorable.

As above. Sending back today 23/03/2020
Very unhappy with service, product not worthy, arrived very late and not to my door after paying for delivery. Had to go into P.O myself and pick it up. Parts were missing. NOT HAPPY.

Worst Service

online refunds insta 360 go

Chris N.

Chris N.

Total lies

I bought a gaming monitor online and was first contacted by a store in WA asking if I'd take a display model which I declined so I was told a new one would be coming from over east then. A week later when it arrived the box was unsealed, the packing was broken, the stand was dusty and the screen had 6 scratches in it. I've tried contacting Harvey Norman 3 seperate times it's been a week now and still no reply. They are absolute theives and ill never purchase anything from them again, avoid at all costs

Dollar

DollarMid North Coast, NSW

No backup from harvey norman when buying online