Harvey Norman Online

Harvey Norman Online (page 4 of 5)

1.2

Horrible customer support and warranty

It’s been less than 6 months I purchased a tv from Harvey Norman and then the tv remote failed to work, so then I came to the store trying to use warranty to get new one but they failed to replace it due to POOR management, it’s been so LONG I did not watch anything on the tv.
I wish they understand that we need a remote to operate tv on!

Disappointed

Disappointed

Very poor customer service, deceptive practices

Jordon

JordonPerth, WA

Scammers

I made an order using some gift cards I was given, then got an email telling me my order was rejected but they refuse to give back the gift card balence. No matter how I try to contact customer service they always end up cutting off the chat, closing the support ticket or hanging up the phone.

Rose

RoseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad experience for the 2nd time so won't let this pass

Black Friday sale got me buying a discounted Swann cctv online. When I came to collect it, item in the box had a different name to my online order. Upon checking closer, the cctv i had now in hand was an add-on device, which means i would need an existing system for it to be used as an extra. I rechecked the item online and it did not say anything about being an add-on camera. Not once was the word extra or add-on used to describe it. Wasted 1hr picking up my click and collect purchase only to return it right after. Had I known, i wouldnt have bought it. It was Black Friday afterall, you wouldnt suspect that cheap of a cctv would be an add-on device. Still, had me at wits-end!

Lauren L.

Lauren L.

Worst in the world do not do ever ..... It's a scam

BHillsSydney, NSW

Order rejected, but still took our money!!!!

We just ordered a laptop from Harvey Norman online store which cost us $1909.25 including delivery. After sending an email stating that they will be reviewing our order prior to sending an order confirmation, we got a second email about half an hour later saying that our order had been rejected. Reasons given for the rejection included credit card or address violation errors or mismatch of information....seriously??? This is after they had already taken the FULL amount out of our credit card! We are now chasing them up for a refund. They had better refund us quickly as taking someones money without providing the item in question is a violation of consumer law.

Unhappy

UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't bother, useless online experience

SIN

SIN

3 days delivery - 2 weeks in still no news

Ordered a mouse 2 weeks ago - expected it to arrive within 3 days but still no news/update from Harvey Norman.
Contacted their live chat, was told to email to them; After 10 days and numerous emails to them, haven't heard a single word back.
Went into one of their physical shops, was told nothing they can do about as it is a separate business (online & physical).
This is a SCAM. No replies, no news, no help. Couldn't find a better word to describe it.

Manoli P.

Manoli P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

do not purchase online or deal with Harvey Norman Chadstone

dowk2200

dowk2200South East Queensland, QLD

lack of customer service, follow up, knowledge

ordered product, waited a week followed up more than 10 times. no one knew whats going on and found out it was discontinued and to get it refund, i wasted more than 5 hours in total on waiting on calls, sending email.

I at least contacted them 25 times over the phone and email.

they do get back to you with false information or redirecting you to somewhere that you have to waste time on again.

please avoid this company

Seann

SeannAU

Click. They take your money. Can't collect!

Bought a Nintendo on line with 1 hour click and collect. They rejected my purchase but took the PayPal payment. Rude on the phone. No explanation email reply. No Nintendo.

Stung

Stung

Prices on request

What is the point in having online shopping if Harvey Norman won’t display prices on their site. We are all time poor, went on site to look for stools on HN site which displays all their stools however “prices on request”. Well that lost me, I looked at a site in Richmond, was able to chat online re the stools which had prices listed and on top of that they stated they would put the 4 I chose aside until I go in on Wednesday to have a look. That is true customer service.

Lainie

LainieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not happy Harv!

As a good customer am disappointed with Da Vinci Q Quilt set $349 plus 2 shams $160+ Plus delivery.

Size too small for my bed...colour diff from pic. ( said champagne but almost brown) Called to exchange to K size and pay difference.. said NO!!! I get it that I bought online however if I had bought in store would be able to return etc.

Extremely disappointing for such a big company with a good reputation. Am stuck with $500 of useless goods!

Almost everything in my home is from HV Preston store and am not happy with my
latest purchase and ‘your bad luck’ response!!

Not good enough Harvey Norman!

kruti patel

kruti patelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

really bad service

Mik Ko

Mik KoSydney, NSW

Terrible. Cheat their customers by charging for gift cards with invalid codes!

Bought a few hundred dollars gift cards from Harvey Norman online. When trying to use these gift cards to buy something, they failed to work and online people can't help. Will have to raise a credit card charge back. Bunch of cheats!

Les F

Les FSydney, NSW

Extremely poor customer service

Bruno_Mora

Bruno_Mora

EOF sale online - poor performance

Have used the online shopping before and collected in store with no problems. However, with my new online purchase with home delivery request HV used a courier company, didn't advise tracking, freight didn't get delivered, reached out to them via sms/email/whatsapp with no positive outcome. So disappointed, whilst I try to support bussiness in Australia rather then paying cheaper from overseas or using a local competitor. Never will buy again from them.

JMY

JMYHervey Bay

The worst customer support ever!!!

Received wrong size and unable to contact call centre to arrange a return and correct item. Over the next 3 days I left three callbacks and didn't receive one! I contacted online chat support twice and was assured I would be contacted in 48hrs. After 48hrs I was assured again by online chat that it would be another 48hrs! This is day 5 and after another hour on hold (& a third online chat) I have been told the store was never been notified of my issues or attempts to contact them! The store itself when FINALLY advised of my concerns were lovely, so thanks goes to them for being the ONE star I give this rating!

Sarah B.

Sarah B.

Good deals if you look hard enough

Have purchased a few items online over the past year or so. Most products are overpriced but have found them to be competitive with some of their sales. Furthermore, they have competitively price matched a couple of items without any problem.

Pat