Harvey Norman Online

Harvey Norman Online (page 4 of 11)

Charlotte E Clare

Charlotte E ClareMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

didn't realise online meant interstate store impossible returns

very difficult to arrange return, item took ages to arrive and very poor communication, never again, lots of calls to get anything done. Will have to pay over 150 for return shipping

Disappointing customer service

Very poor customer service, deceitful info on website

I ordered online for a printer cartridge. The site site said it will be delivered in 2-4 business days. All along I am tracking the order online and it is just in "Processing" state. I've reached their customer serivce which happened to be via chat only saying it will take 8-10 business days. 10 business days has lapsed and still the product has not been delivered. I contacted them again and now they are saying it is a back order with no guaranty when it will be delivered.

Ralph Human

Ralph HumanIllawarra, NSW

Harvey Norman Never On Line

Terrible customer service

They did'nt informed me that they had shipped my item. You can barely contact them and barely respond to you. It's just awful. I told them that i want to cancel it. then the next day my item had been sent by the post office to my house. I only got my invoice and shipping details when i already received the item.

Catching up with online shopping using 1990s technology

Ordered a home electronic product online to be collected in store 14 days ago. Last status update 13 days ago and now complete radio silence from Harvey Norman.
Did I find their online service satisfying? Or should I say, amusing.

O.Sap

O.SapGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic experience

Placed online order on Sunday.
Then came across all the negative reviews and immediately started to stress.
I received constant updates on my order.
Received item two days later on Tuesday.
What a relief. Excellent experience!!

Joeey

JoeeySydney, NSW

Harvey Norman a disgrace

Talk about getting the run around this company is the biggest thief in Australasia
30 days still not delivered my purchase cannot contact them or get any info.
Next step ACCC to try get money back BEWARE RIPOFF

Gazza99

Gazza99South East Queensland, QLD

4 Months later still no response

January ordered item was back-ordered until March. Now in May they do not respond to online tickets and cannot follow-up via phone, terrible "service" and money spent with no goods.

Another letdown by Harvey Norman Online

Have tried several times to contact HNO to sort out a problem with a purchase. There is no phone number, just instant messaging, which is anything but instant. The first time after waiting 20 minutes got an auto reply that they would contact me within 24hrs. Not sure how without any contact details & a month later they still haven’t. Next time was told the matter had to be escalated to somebody else, provided contact details and a month later still nothing. Contacted 2 stores only to be told they can’t help as it has to go through online. Disgusting lack of service once they have your money. Gerry Harvey should be ashamed. Would rather use eBay to order from China than use Harvey Norman Online I future.

Subir S.

Subir S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best corrupted system

I ordered an Apple pencil on 25th of March using my university corporate card. I am trying to contact them using their all online query apps for the last two weeks and made several inquiries but no response has received yet. My order number is #2102445718. Asked for help? I would recommend that please do not buy anything from their online system.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sold products online that they dont have

I purchased products online, I was informed three days later that they dont actually have the product i was then informed it would take another three days before they would be able to refund my money, an absolute disgrace

Rodney A.

Rodney A.South East Queensland, QLD

Product gr8 online service sucks

Purchased 2 laptop's online was assured by staff at Morayfield that I should receive a tax invoice, tried to contact the online dept for email of tax invoice even on social media they chose to ignore me...here's the one sided conversation all you had to do was email me my tax invoice...too hard too bad then enjoy the review

Sam a

Sam a

a terrible service until you speak with a person

SMC

SMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to Use - Good service

Bought an LG washing machine
Everything was smooth from purchase to delivery
Couldn’t be happier in fact, they offered best price and I got another 7% using gift cards, in this day and age customer service goes a long way, it was a smooth and easy transaction, they had our new washer delivered the next day before Easter long weekend, can’t fault it.

Tony G.

Tony G.Sydney, NSW

Shocker

I purchased a 55U4750A TOSHIBA 55' 4K NETFLIX SMART HN TV on behalf of a friend who 76 years old, in a wheelchair and has Cerebral Palsy.
It has got to be the worst TV on the market, it stops working most days, it freezes most days and then it has to be turned off at the socket as it can't be turned off by the handset, this unbelievably hard for my friend who can't get to the socket from his wheelchair.

I've called Harvey Norman who have just put it in the hands of the contracted engineers and this is so unfair for someone whose life is as bad as it gets, sometimes he has to wait all day until his carer arrives to turn the TV on.

An absolute waste of money and this TV has been like this from day one and it's only six months old.

Jade

JadeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Online chats don't work finally got a number open for head office

Hi there I just wanted to help everyone my order was mucked up to after calling stores heaps of times I finally got a number that is still open during covid it is there head office they will be able to help 0292016111

John GEORGIOU

John GEORGIOUVictoria

Fast, efficient service and delivery

The store in Wonthaggi was marvellous, easy to deal with, the store in Dandenong rang me back quickly and was very informative about the product i was interested in. The product was JBL 5.1 surround system and the customer service Tech guy was knowledgeable and convinced me to buy the product all because he knew what he was talking about and took the time ti ring back and talk to me....BANG ....SOLD...great job. Will deal with them again

Eric I

Eric IGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Harvey Norman...Very UnAustralian!!!

Felipe

FelipeSydney, NSW

Worst online customer service

I was after a price match from an item bought from them, but I am over 2 weeks trying to get response from them, now I am out of the 7 days price match time frame. Tried online chat, whatsapp and messenger, no response....