3.8

70% · 413154 · 26%

Jimmy
Jimmy

Photos

Hi I would like to say that photo centre has friendly and helpful staff and offer a good service, I’m pretty happy with service, good quality pictures and made available fast, thank you
Heather
HeatherSydney, NSW

Easy website and good service

I use Harvey Norman to print 8x10 photos. They are good value and good quality.
It took awhile to arrive, but I think that was because Australian Post was having difficulty coping with the huge number of parcels around father's day.
Meryl
MerylSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Easy!

My photo enlargement was ready the next day, communication was good via my devices and the pick-up was so easy. I arrived in the carpark and realised the shop was closed due to Covid. I rang the shop number and within minutes the friendly employee came out the front of the shop to deliver my photo. Very happy.
Rory S.
Rory S.Victoria

Quality canvas prints

I'm normally very pleased with the outcome as I have ordered quite a number of canvas prints.
However the last two came with a white border which I did not order, but hang on my walls anyway and are acceptable.
I'd much prefer to go into the Moorabin store rather than online, as the assistant by the name of Cakes gets a perfect score for her assistance and very pleasant helpful personality.
Steve
SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Photobook

Very pleased with the binding and the print quality in the book. The uploading and laying out of the images on the website is straightforward and adding text is easy.
hsole
hsole

very prompt service

I ordered through the app to collect at the malaga branch,
The staff were extremely helpful on collection and photo's were printed with in the allocated time frame requested. Great service.
Bambi
BambiGippsland, VIC

Harvey Norman photo centre & App great

I’ve always Ordered my prints online with App to pick up next day. Prints always come out perfect am very happy.I would definitely recommend Harvey Norman App for printing photos.
Lisa smith
Lisa smith

Wonderful

Ordered online from app, very convenient, a great result. The canvases are very beautiful making photos look like art or a painting. I love them. The service to make the canvases only took a couple of days. I’m very happy.
Tammy Hawkins
Tammy HawkinsHobart, TAS2 posts

Perfect

Used online app for Harvey Norman photos picked what photos I wanted and within 3 hrs my photos were really, and larger photos was ready to be picked up within 10days of ordering them online. Quality products and fast service. Highly recommend
Leigh
LeighGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great, needs a few upgrades

Need to be able to do collage photos, can do in store but not online, a real problem with stores closed due to restrictions. Also be able to remove auto crop. Otherwise great service. Staff in Hoppers Crossing are fantastic
Rhonda s
Rhonda s

Great to be able to print photos

Both in store ordering and at home ordering the process was quick and easy. I was still able to edit the photos with plenty of choices.
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
Robyn
Robyn

quick service

Quick email response to my photos being ready to pick up which was a very quick service to use. Easy app to use great service thank you Harvey Norman will be ordering more photos very soon.
Rin
RinWestern District, VIC2 posts

My online order was processed very fast, thank you!

I ordered photos online and not very long after at all, I was emailed to say they are ready. It was great! The staff were also really friendly when I collected them.
Lorraine
LorraineTweed Heads19 posts

Exceeded expectations

A friend ask me to assist her with a photo book for her mother's 90th. I advised that it was a 20 page minimum, wondering how to pad it out to fit. We ended up struggling to contain it to 100 pages.

The results were fantastic! Despite warnings that some pics were "low quality", the end result was brilliant. Even scanned 1927 photos looked great!

This was my first hard cover project, and I was super-impressed.

Harvey Norman excelled themselves, and I recommend this product highly.

Lynette
LynetteSydney, NSW

Easy Peasy

The photo centre is super easy to use... all pages worked perfectly and was very quick. The quality of the photos was excellent and the price was surprisingly low. Gold stars Harvey Norman.
Rhonda F
Rhonda FEyre Peninsula, SA2 posts

Very friendly and happy to help me

Unfortunately the photo machine was playing up the day I attended. But the staff more than made up for that inconvenience in helpfulness . Photos were lovely very pleased. Lots of advice on using the photo cubicle.
Photo Printing Services

Find out how Harvey Norman Photo Centre compares to other Photo Printing Services

Magic Tone
Magic ToneLaunceston, TAS

A magnificent presentation for my magnificent artworks

A simply stunning 100 pages beautifully printed. Will be ordering more to show and impress friends and clients. Next one should be even better as I won't leave it until the 11th hour.
Julie
JulieSydney, NSW3 posts

Great quality......but

I love Harvey Norman photos because the quality is great. The colours and paper used are quality and it shows in the photo. The only very annoying thing is the automatic cropping they seem to do. I even went through every photo and positioned the cropping and saved it but some of our photos still were cropped even more.
Dawn H.
Dawn H.3 posts

Very professional

I didn’t know about this service until an employee at HN explained everything to me. It is perfect for my needs and I’ll be using it often.
The steps followed were simple all the way through to a quality end product to say the least.
It’s wonderful!
Judi Gray
Judi GraySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best online digital photo site I have used

Site is easy to use. Quality of photos are great. Fast efficient service the best.
Service in store great no waiting around.
Thank you Harvey Norman. Will definitely tell my friends about your site for printing of photos
Grier
Grier South Australia2 posts

Excellent and convenient

It’s so convenient to be able to order from home. Prices were reasonable. Services were courteous and efficient. Picture quality was good. I was notified when the orders were ready.
Michele
MicheleMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent service and photos

Colour was accurate and prints as expected. Easy and quick for pick-up. Postal took over a week but easier than having to drive an hour to pick-up. Happy with the service and better results in printing than couple of other places I used.
Nigel
NigelNorthern Region, NSW

Worth using !!!

Works with samsung and time saving, worth the time and effort. I will use it again when i need good photos... read the instructions and it will be easy to use. :-}
Steve
Steve Perth, WA2 posts

So easy

The ap is so easy to use. It took me less than 10 minutes from choosing the photos to paying. They were ready next day for a very reasonable price and great quality. I don’t often get photos printed but it’s really worth it, rather than just looking at them on the phone.
Frank
Frank

Very helpful staff and good prices!

Free delivery during lockdown was appreciated!
An installer was organized to ensure that the product was installed and working as quickly as possible.
Delivery kept me informed as to the time it would arrive.
Richard Huggins
Richard Huggins4 posts

Does well for the price

Fairly reliable quality and a good price. Good for everyday snapshots. On line ordering is easy and the app works well. Can have very good prices on canvas prints. Staff quite pleasant.

jo.l.ng.7
jo.l.ng.7Sydney, NSW5 posts

Lovely photo canvases

Ordered about 10 photo canvases during eofy sale, great savings there. My order was ready in about a week, very happy with them, look great in the living room. Thank you!
Diana
Diana Perth, WA2 posts

Personalised Photo Blanket

Blanket is amazing. Great size. Quality product. Just the delivery to the Malaga store off. But I realise this isn’t the stores problem. You may want to change the couriers
Wendy
WendyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Recently purchased new pictures for the wall they look great

Easy process and very happy with the outcome. Great value also. My new pictures for the wall look great. It is cheaper than going out and purchasing new art work. At this price I can keep up dating family photos.
Mandy
MandyHobart, TAS

Premium padded cover Photo Books

I'm very pleased with the first photo books I had ordered from Harvey Norman. Quality was great. The Service Staff were friendly when I picked up my purchases. The interface to upload and position the photos took a little bit of getting used-to, so perhaps would benefit from a tutorial being made available.
Taryn
Taryn

Amazing quality! Will enjoy it for life

This product is amazing. It was also made quicker than expected and made a great present. We will treasure it forever. The quality is perfect and the price was fantastic.
Ann Ryan
Ann RyanSydney, NSW

Great gifts and excellent value

I purchased several items recently to add fun to a birthday and they were a big hit! Very good value, I recommend receiving the emails for updates. Excellent quality and easy to order.
Happy
Happy3 posts

Excellent Customer Service

My experience when purchasing products with Harvey Norman & also with their Photo Centre has been more than satisfactory. Speedy & efficient customer service. I look forward to my next opportunity to purchase items with them.
Pauline
Pauline

A Very convenient and simple app

Very professional and friendly staff at Wiley Park Always happy to help.As a regular customer it's nice to walk into a shop and staff actually greet you by your name.
Gary
Gary2 posts

Great Service

I've used the Harvey Norman photo centre app and found it easy to use. The staff texted me to advise the photos were ready. Very happy with this app and would recommend it to anyone. Gary
Boss
BossEyre Peninsula, SA2 posts

Very friendly staff

Very helpful staff and always ready to help, always a pleasure to visit the Whyalla store and have been going there for years and can recommend this shop to all future shoppers

Jo B
Jo BSouthwest, VIC

Great photos

Awesome fast turnaround
Even for next day delivery
Great photos and prompt messages via emails detailing when ready
Staff very attentive at kiosk when ready to collect my photos
Would highly recommend
Harvey Norman
Kim
KimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

Great Thankyou

Canvas prints are great easy to do very happy with everything i have got i will be purchasing using Harvey Norman photo centre in the future. i cannot fault them. Regards Kim
Shazza
Shazza3 posts

First time

Was so easy and being my first time using Harvey Norman photos the price at 5 cents couldn’t be missed. Easy to order and so quick for pickup next day. Staff very friendly instore. Highly recommend
Maddy
MaddyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing staff in photo section

Such amazing helpful staff especially at the Marion South Australia store. I can't praise them enough for their friendly yet professional manner especially in the photo section.
I will be using this service again.