3.8

70% · 413154 · 26%

Belinda K.
Belinda K.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC4 posts

Wonderful

I used to use Snapfish at Kmart but after a few prints at Harvey Norman, I prefer the Fuji prints rather than Snapfish's Kodak prints. It's my personal opinion. I adore all my canvas prints I've added to my collection, as well as photo magnets. Ordering so many Ive got to know which counter they are at, so I'm not standing in 'no man's land's ' waiting for someone to approach me.
Leon Brooks
Leon BrooksGreat Southern, WA

The on-line interface is simple and makes clear what it plans to do

The camera I used for these images is not 6x4 proportions, so I was able to align the images for best results before committing to print. The print quality is always clear and consistent.
Mandy R.
Mandy R.2 posts

Fantastic photo service

Very pleased with quality & price of photos (next day service - 10c)I had some tech problems to start with, but the lab person went out of their way to help me.
I was very happy with the exceptional service I received (took a long time as I ordered 200+ photos) Highly recommend
Janeb
Janeb2 posts

Great prints

Love ordering & paying online, then picking up at Waurn Ponds, great service, friendly and helpful staff & excellent quality prints. Keep up the good work, from a happy customer, thank you
Christine Fing
Christine FingCentral West, NSW

So easy to whip up a photo book

I just love how easy it is to quickly make up a photo book. Take advantage when they are on special too. It doesn’t take long to receive them too and if u elect to pick up at your local Harvey Norman no postage costs. BONUS.
Tracey C
Tracey CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service at Harvey Norman Marion

We order lots of personalised gifts for family and friends and have always found Kerry and the photo centre staff at Harvey Norman Marion to be helpful and friendly. Always happy with service and products
MaryHobart2 posts

Quality photos with very helpful trained staff

When I go to my local Harvey Norman photo Centre, I find plenty of easy parking, and happy staff who will help me to 'produce' the very best photo print. I am always thrilled and grateful, because photos are precious, and capture a moment in time that is gone, and will live on.
Toni P.
Toni P.Illawarra, NSW4 posts

Excellent service & speedy service

Great service, staff are polite and helpful. Print from home & pickup next day in store. Too easy. Specials are on offer frequently. Cannot fault service or quality of photos. Highly recommend
Paul M
Paul MSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Amazing photos

I ordered several size photos which could take up to 14 days to deliver. Well I was delighted to get them much sooner. I was informed all the way to delivery.

The pictures were beautiful. Nice quality great colour and a great range of sizes. I will be ordering more today.

Highly recommend Harvey Norman Photo printing service.

Mummaof4
Mummaof4Illawarra, NSW

Easy to use, shame about the wait

I have used Harvey Norman online photo centre numerous times but the last few have been less than average. I paid for same day photos (ordered them in the morning) and went in store to pick them up (half an hour drive away) after work to collect them only to find that they hadn't even been printed yet. The same thing happened when I ordered next day prints they weren't ready for over 4 days!! Every time I went in to collect my photos all I got was a "sorry they would be a few hours longer."
Margaret
Margaret2 posts

Great Service

Easy to use,, service as stated next day, easy to pick up, staff pleasant and ready to check photos with you. Have used service before and will again as easy and quick
Jasmine
Jasmine 2 posts

Love it!

Photos are on time and of high quality! The staff at my local store are helpful and ready to assist. The app is easy to understand and quick to load. Love this!
Taipan
TaipanMurray Region, NSW3 posts

Always spot on

I’ve had several glass, canvas, and metal prints done, always 10/10 work. Turnaround time is good, quality is great, app is very easy to use, and staff at pick up are always good.
JulieA
JulieASouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Bring back old Photo Book embellishments!

I started a new photo book (did a previous one about 2 years ago) only to find that the new online process has lost many of the previous features. No embellishments and page management! Why change something that was so good. I could not even go into the store to complete my book as the home online and store photo systems are not compatible. My only choice is to go to the store which still has the embellishment and page management features ( so I'm told) and redo the whole 36 pages.
tckn
tcknMetropolitan Adelaide, SA13 posts

Terrible

Placed next day order. It's been three days with no contact from this lot.

Poor service, I suppose I will have to chase them up now. There was no delay charging me though.

Diana0777
Diana0777Hobart, TAS21 posts

Fast, friendly and great promotions

I love when Harvey Norman has special promotions with offers on photos/printing. The service is fast and friendly and the quality is really good. There are also great inspirational gift ideas to print your photo onto.
Photo Printing Services

Find out how Harvey Norman Photo Centre compares to other Photo Printing Services

Marilyn
MarilynSydney, NSW3 posts

Harvey Norman Photo Centre are awesome

I had over 400 photos of my daughters wedding printed through Harvey Norman Photo Centre in Penrith. Their website is easy to use and the printing was quick and the quality of the printing was really good. We are very happy.
Guy
GuyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC8 posts

Great Service

Photos were printed on good quality paper and the store was very helpful in reprinting some photos that didn't quite make the grade due to a machine error. Very happy memories
Ross
Ross

Excellent value for money

We have used the "Pay now, create later" programme and it provides excellent value for money for anyone who is not on a tight time scale. The process of building a book is reasonably straightforward (I am in my mid-70's so not a natural with a computer), the help line provided 2-3 day response times and useful information.......and the quality of the three books we have made has been just outstanding. The only quibble is that we did not appear to receive any notification by email that the books were ready to collect.
Petrina
Petrina2 posts

Terrible customer service

- Extremely rude customer service representative from the online department
- unhelpful
- would not recommend using the online service, stick to the instore purchase.
- order not dispatched within a reasonable time frame
- Falsely accused
Marion marks
Marion marks4 posts

Washed out colors

Not real happy with the colors. It’s nothing like the originals photos It’s almost as though they had run out of ink. Had ordered this photo book for a special 70th birthday but have to say really disappointed with most of the colors
KENNY
KENNYPerth, WA2 posts

Colin Boyd
Colin BoydCentral West, NSW

I have an extremely happy client

The canvas was perfect. Colours were as sent, nice and sharp and printed well. My client was ecstatic with the end result. I am always happy with Harvey Normans photo centre
Harper
HarperSydney, NSW

Awesome service

All the photos came out great, very happy with the quality and with affordable prices make it a perfect place for us. Excellent service from the staff.Highly recommended this place! 5 stars
Kim Huynh
Kim Huynh Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is Perfect, thanks so much !

Good services, excellent quality. Love Harvey Norman QV Melbourne. I definitely think about Harvey Norman QV whenever I need to buy anything for my home then Harvey Norman QV is the best place to buy. Thanks !
Tonny V.
Tonny V.Perth, WA

It’s always there when I need it

Always there when I need it
Fast service easy to pick up
Amazingly cheap and still a good product
The photo program is easy to follow
And on top of all that I get a phone call when they are ready
Well done Harvey Norman

michelle.l
michelle.lIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Greatest way share our holiday experiences with friends and family

We shared our photobooks with friends and family and received excellent comments about how quick I was to put it together and have it out to show, well that's all in part because of the very efficient app and service provided by Harvey Norman.We also had plenty of comments about the pictures colour and quality not affected from original shots to transfer to book which can happen (as I tried many other sources)
Karen yarwood
Karen yarwood Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
Deb
DebGreat Southern, WA

Great Job

Always get a great product and very prompt in delivery. I love using this service. Ive used it many times and im always happy with the results. Thanks Harvey Norman Photo Centre.
Syl B
Syl BRichmond-Tweed, NSW4 posts

Excellent service

I ordered 5 mugs with a Great Photo from my sisters 60th birthday!
The mugs were fantastic- and less then $10 each!
Now, when we have a cup of coffee each morning we feel connected.
Great job- highly recommended!
Joy N.
Joy N.South East Queensland, QLD

So easy!

Ordering my photos online was so easy and then I picked them up from our local store so there were no delivery charges. The prints are great quality. Thank you!
JKR
JKRSydney, NSW

Great quality books

I have been making photo books on the Harvey Norman website for a number of years now. The quality is always excellent and completion and delivery is always very quick
John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

What a great experience we had

It was our plan to have 8 of my photos developed into Metal Frames. I had never done multiple prints before so I was not familiar with the software. As it turned out I did make an error so needed to contact HN's Photo Centre for help. They were very good and after speaking with management it was agreed I could do my prints again at no cost. Fantastic help. My new prints were completed in around 7 business days and I am delighted with them. The quality is first class. Thank you so much Harvey Norman for a great experience.
Danielle
DanielleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Was a great experience

Very easy to order on line and use click and collect. Didn't have to wait long. No problems picking it up. Just had to show email. Would recommend using this service again
JDC
JDCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts

Julia
Julia Gippsland, VIC

My kids Loved it!!

I got prints done for my Adult children for Christmas, The best gift ever.
The Quality was Amazing, I am sooo Impressed I will Definitely use Harvey Norman Photo Centre Again. You Should Try them You Will Be Extremely Glad You Did..
Thank You Harvey Norman Photo Centre.
Kind Regards
Julia
Tania W.
Tania W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

HATE the AUTOMATIC cropping

Go back to the old format. I hate that HN automatically crop my photos for me. It does not fit with my needs. Taking my business elsewhere. Very disappointed, as have used HN for years.
Guru
Guru

Awesome service at store and over the phone

I really like this service. It was so easy to upload the images and get the print outs. The print outs on the photos were amazing. Will love to do business again.
KLewi
KLewiSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

Terrible customer service! It took 3 months to reprint some calendars that they miss-printed. No one wanted to take responsibility.
They have also changed the format program for designing calendars so there is now a lot less options for design.
I have used them for many years for family annual calendars but will never use again now.