Harvey Norman Retail Stores

Do you do bpay

I believe they might

Justin Casked

Retail Stores - Furniture

Bought a couch from Harvey Norman and was quoted 16 weeks due to corona virus. This is understandable and fair and one would think as they stated this that delays due to covid would have been factored into the 16 week delivery time. After following up multiple times i have been advised that it has been delayed another 6-7 weeks which would have impacted by decision to purchase the couch in the first place as waiting half a year for a couch would have been out of the question. Speaking with the store they have advised that a cancellation fee still applies. What is considered a reasonable amount of time before one can cancel or obtain a refund without the cancellation fee, I cannot find it in their T & C's.

andrew

i cant find it in the terms & conditions also so i simply contacted harvey norman customer service by phone & asked them

2ndhand
2ndhand

i also have waited for a bespoke table ...it says on my receipt a 20% of full price.cancellation fee will apply

Justin C

Speak to customer relations after calling. If it's beyond a reasonable time you are able to have them waive it and cancel.

Jeanette j

Jeanette jasked

Retail Stores - Furniture

I have a delle lou recliner lounge. The recliner mechanism's wire is broken in one of the chairs. I can get a new one, but I need to know the length of the cable that is needed. Is it possoble to find out the length as the original (broken) one is in pieces and some bits could be missing. Thankyou.

Reviewer R.

Get someone to contact them

Simran G.

Simran G.asked

Retail Stores - Electronics

I lost my product receipt how can i obtain receipt again online...?

Ask them

Ask harvey norman

Wiepko O.asked

Eagle Gaming Desk. Order online

Giantkiller
Giantkiller

Not familiar with this product, but I would not deal with Harvey Norman, as any spoken warranties are just that. Spoken about only. Shop online is good advice. G.T.

My request is The cost, of the unit incl delivery to Edgecliff NSW

Tess

Tessasked

Retail Stores

Do you do lay-bys?

Bronny bee!

Bronny bee!asked

Retail Stores - Furniture

Hi, I ordered a new “ Beatrice” bed 3 weeks ago, but have just lost my job due to Corona virus. The bed was $1999 and I paid a $400 deposit, can I cancel the order? And will I get any money back?
Thanks.

contact the store

Martin M.

Martin M.asked

Retail Stores

Hi I placed an order for a suite just a week ago but no longer need it I paid 500 deposit what happens now?

andrew

I dont why you would be asking here for this is a review forum ..Ask the store

Michelle K.asked

Retail Stores - Furniture

Can you return a lounge suite if it is to big

Is that no or yes

Fired Up

Why would the public know ?

george
george

I dont why you would be asking here for. the logical thing to do would be to ask the store

Ken S

Ken Sasked

Retail Stores - Furniture

Is all Harvey Norman bedroom furniture complete for pick up or is it flat pack

ben dover
ben dover

Ask the store if you want the correct answer

Fired Up

Why ask here when you could ask HN directly

nitika a.asked

Retail Stores - Furniture

My order hasn't been delivered after 9 weeks... I am tiered waiting and want to cancel it now. What are my options ?

Katriona
Katriona

You need to talk to them about the delay and find out if they are waiting on the product to be delivered to them to on deliver to you. They may have it stuck on the dock. You would be entitled to cancel I am sure but then you may have to wait a while for your new order. Talking to them would be the best resolution

Will I get my deposit back? Or they are entitled to deduct 20%

john smith
john smith

The logical thing to do would be to contact the store asking here wont give you the answer

Mary H

Mary Hasked

Retail Stores - Furniture

I bought a lovely sofa from EOFY sale in Cannington. Was delivered last week. No problem there. However it is just too big in the small living space I have. I have not used it at all. Can I return for a refund.

ask the store

Noor A.

Noor A.asked

Retail Stores - Furniture

last 6 months, I bought bathroom vanity from Harvey Norman Liverpool.
Sale person told me this vanity is in warranty for one year.
and then I peace of mind and bought vanity with tap around 700 $
unfortunately but have some defect on material and after using all chick board pop it out,
Then when I claim warranty, to fix that issue, Harvey Norman guys said its water damage. It's not come out in the warranty. but on buy time Harvey Norman sale person said its come on waterproof warranty.
because vanity used in bathroom and water used on the bathroom. that's why I satisfied and bought, now they totally disagree.
Now sale person said you bought this vanity from FROME COMPANY, not for Harvey Norman, go and asked them not for us because the product belongs to FROME COMPANY, not for us.
but I gave money to Harvey Norman counter and I have the receipt. then what should i do???

micheal

Harvey Norman advised you to ask the FROME COMPANY ( whoever they are) so ask them

Fired Up

I assume you mean ‘chip board’.

Extract from ACCC website.
“The retailer who sold you the product or service cannot refuse to help you by sending you to the manufacturer or importer”.

Show HN this and if they still refuse then contact ACCC for correct guidance.
Also record the times, dates and employees names who you spoke to and their advice for subsequent legal action.

Jewelsasked

Retail Stores - Furniture

My partner purchased a bedroom suite (tallboy/sidetables etc) two years ago and it still smells awful. He thought the smell would go away but it hasnt. His clothes smell. The room even smells if the balcony door needs to be closed due to bad weather or we go away. we’ve tried everything from scented liners, furniture wax, airing them outside for a week. Nothing has worked. Has anyone else experienced this?

glenda547
glenda547

My husband and I bought a bedroom suite from Harvey Norman and we cannot get rid of the smell. They told us to leave all the drawers out but the smell is still there, we have tried everything to get rid of it. Anyone got any ideas?

Jewels

We spoke to the shop owner and after doing everything he suggested agreed to replace it. The new one, which is identical, has no smell.

John

Johnasked

Retail Stores - Appliances

Can an item bought at one Harvey Norman store (Dandenong - not yet delivered) be delivered to another (Swan Hill)? My circumstances have changed since purchasing the item (fridge).Thanks

winah
winah

you'll need to contact the store where you purchased your fridge and explain your new circumstances..

Troy

Troyasked

Retail Stores - Electronics

Do you do pick up now pay later for tv's for how long?

Fired Up

This is not the HN website.
Suggest you contact them directly.

Johanna Robertson

Johanna Robertsonasked

Retail Stores - Electronics

We brought a 75 inch tv on the6th of November for 2600 dollars and now find the same tv going for 2286 dollars.I believe that Harvey Norman has a policy that if the cost of a product is reduced within a short time frame that the price is reimbursed.Can you please let us know if this is correct or has there been a change in your policy? Thank you Jo Robertson

Fired Up

This is NOT the HN website.
Suggest you contact them directly.

jak

jakasked

Retail Stores - Furniture

Bought dining table from Harvey Norman ALICE Springs less than 2 weeks ago. There was a tiny bit of polish gone from one of those corners. mishandling during transport. I didn’t bother that at all. Now table started to crack.little bit. Can you return this table to HN?

Viv

Vivasked

Retail Stores - Furniture

Hi, how can i get a copy of the manual for my electric recliner? Need to find out how to lower it when the power has gone off...it is a coral bay kalama lou...works beautifully when the electricity is on.(grin) very hard to get out of during storms etc. barcode+115349; still have the tag from when i purchased it. Not sure which numbers on it will help you.

Fired Up

Sounds like you should be contacting HN directly.

Also you have a serious problem with your keyboard.

aleja

alejaasked

Retail Stores - Electronics

Can i ask a reprint of my receipt when I purchase my laptop last october 2018?

Get an answer from our members and Harvey Norman representatives