Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist

Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist (page 2 of 10)

Bamboo Flooring, Carpet Flooring, Laminate Flooring, Rugs, Timber Flooring and 2 more

See the Best Flooring Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Micky Myki

Micky MykiMelbourne

Sunshine Flooring services were good

Just wanted to thank Harvey Norman flooring Charlie for all the work he has put together. Charlie always had everything completed in a timely manner… He was patient, always responded my queries, always kept me informed and explained the process well. Very impressed!

Liz

Good service
Will go back

Gigi

GigiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The worst product quality and follow up service!

After purchasing a timber floor laminate and paid cash to their installer, My timber laminate product was clearly faulty and had planks rising in bubbles. The Franchisee insists that this because I have been mopping my floor, rather than use a special laminate floor spray!! At no point during the selection of this product was I provided care/maintenance instructions for this product!! The franchisee recommended that I make a claim through my insurance company and would not admit to any liability, stating that he would be happy for me to take this matter to VCAT!!! Don’t trust any Harvey Norman Franchisee, as it’s clear that once they’ve been paid, they no longer take responsibility for their products and its installation!!

Great service excellent product range

Big thanks to Damien, Greg and the team at Harvey Norman Flooring in ossy park.
These guys have done a few of our properties and have always offered excellent pricing,service and the job the layers do are brilliant. Seriously recommend

Norm

NormTullamarine

Carpet purchase and installation

I ordered and was quoted for carpet well in advance of the installation date ( 19/11/2018). The installers arrived within the timeframe provided and commenced work. Unfortunately, they ran out of joinery tape (I think that's what it's called) and so only 3/4 of the installation was completed. I'm still waiting for contact for when the remainder gets done. Now ordinarily I might have been a bit annoyed BUT the installers did a really good job, provide good advice and I'm hoping for a quick return to complete the job. If the installation HAD been completed in 1 go, I would have submitted a 5 star rating.

Never buy carpet from then

Buyer beware! Do not purchase carpet from Harvey Norman. They will not stand by the warranty claims. Suppose to have a 25 year wear warranty with carpet i have purchased. Has started to wear in a large spot. Contacted them and it is "Pile Flattening" and not covered apparently. I will never shop with them again.

Dee

DeeSydney

Lauchlin the manager is useless he had the wrong floorboards installed and says it's our responsibil

So we payed to have floorboards installed and wanted the same floorboards matching the rest of the house he has had the wrong floorboards installed and now refuses to help and says it's our fault. He is a useless manager I dont know how he has a job! All hes good at is ripping people off!! He should be sacked for being so useless

Robert

RobertBrunswick

Good selection

Good selection and professional staff. Always go here as a first stop. Trusted Australian company that has never let me down.

Ten year warranty on carpet

Allure clip lock flooring

We had purchased well over $15.000 had laid and delivered by Harvey Norman we have gaps opening around the house been told to put expansion joints we were not sold this product with expansion joints the store takes forever to ring back then to be told were not happy with the expansion option to be told they want to glue one coming apart the product was not climatised as say on installation directions please help

Dr Sach Desh

Dr Sach DeshGold coast

Harvey Norman Flooring -Bundall, Gold coast

Great experience . Great team of father and son - Neil and Cameron.
Good advice and sent good team to lay the Hard floor and carpet.
Easy to deal with .
Some confusion about the floor preparation but immediately cleared by Neil .
Post installation follow up call .
Hope they continue their great service in the future.
Sachin and Kshama ( Gold coast)

From choosing the carpet we needed with Dwayne and having it delivered and laid by Gavin, it was a smooth and very professional process.
Dwayne knew what he was talking about and obviously had experience while Gavin worked harder than anyone we have seen and left a clean tidy and very well fitted carpet. We couldn’t be happier.

Do not buy the cheaper carpet

I guess you get what you pay for but... You'd expect a carpet to hold it's color for more than a year and any slight spills of food or drink bring out an impossible to remove stain. The sub-contracted carpet layer did a shoddy job in the out of sight areas eg behind the open doors. Do not buy the less expensive carpet from Harvey Norman. I think they source their carpet from third world countries that use cheap dye.

Christine

ChristineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful flooring,beautiful job.

I would like to commend Jamil Islam and his team of installers for the wonderful experience of selecting our new floating floor.
We love our new floor His advice was accurate and informative, and the installation team worked like a well oiled machine.Fast, efficient and courteous The process couldn't have been better.

Great customer service

We have bought our carpet from Harvey Norman Thomastown. Sales person had great idea about his products and knowledge. From inside out explain nicely.
Bought smart stand carpet from him. I highly recommended Jamil Islam for his best customer service and follow up.

Stunning floor. Just amazing

Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist says it all.
The team at Penrith have done an amazing job transforming our house.
If you need quality flooring at a good price with great results look no further.
Quentin Hammond is the man to see. He has a vast knowledge of all aspects of flooring.
We will definitely recommend these guys to all who will listen.
Gav Brady

Best floor ever!

Terry

TerryMelbourne

Great Vynil Plank Flooring - Professional Installation

Pricing of the product and installation package was very competitive.
Measure, Quotation, Delivery and installation all done professionally, on-time and with no fuss, by pleasant, skilful operators
Final product looks amazing and has transformed the house entirely
Thanks to Ed and the installation team

Great service, Product and Installation.

Helpful sales service who was able to explain the strengths and qualities of the product ie Dunlop Vinyl Planking.
Recommended an installer who would install according to instructions by Dunlop.
Everything was executed to the letter and on time according to the schedule we were working to.
Very professional and helpful.

Never Again Bunnings

Never Again BunningsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Carpet Layer Excellent

Avoiding the retailer who made our last carpet installation a nightmare (see Bunnings review) led us to Harvey Norman. Really helpful salesperson at Maribyrnong store. Everything went so smoothly and the quality of the carpet installation was WONDERFUL - carpet layer fantastic. Can't say enough about it. The only thing we weren't told is that we needed a special vacuum cleaner for the particular stain resistant carpet we chose - so I've given 4 instead of 5 stars for this info not being passed on to us prior to purchase.

monica85

monica85asked

Harvey Norman Waterproof Flooring

Godfrey hurst hybrid XL flooring, can anyone share their opinion on the wear and tear on these pls?

Ivy

Ivyasked

Hi,
I have been recommended Godfrey Hirst Hybrid 1200 for my bedrooms. Does anyone have experience with this product?

Karen louise Hinds
Karen louise Hinds

Hi Ivy I have no knowledge of this brand. Just know if you go with a product that does not live up too it's longevity, general wear and tear. You have consumer rights under the ACCC. If I was in your position I would ask HN staff to give you a couple of reviews. You can also use choice!!!!

kejoasked

I have been recommended Novocore Hybride multi layered plank that carries a 25 year domestic warranty by a Representative at Harvey Norman. I want to cover existing floor tiles. I have been advised that NO levelling is required. On the front cover of Novocare brochure it states that this product is '100% waterproof' and inside the brochure it states 'water resilient' in another!! I can only presume that the premium range is the waterproof product?

I would appreciate any feedback that can be provided as to whether this product lives up to its promise. It would appear from the previous comments I have read on this post, that Harvey Norman, the supplier, or both have little concern for the buyer.

Margaret Page
Margaret Page

I have novocore in my house. Its terrible its scratches so easily and looks so bad after a while, we tried to get it replaced but the Novocore rep said we damaged it on purpose which is just stupid who would damage their own floor, but that gives you an idea on how bad it looks. STAY AWAY

kejo

Thank you Margaret for your feedback - much appreciate.

Get an answer from our members and Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist representatives

Harvey Norman Carpet Flooring

Harvey Norman Rugs

Harvey Norman Rugs

1 review

Harvey Norman Waterproof Flooring

CategoryFlooring Companies and Carpet FlooringFlooring Companies and Timber FlooringFlooring Companies and Timber FlooringFlooring Companies and Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate FlooringFlooring Companies and Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate FlooringFlooring CompaniesFlooring Companies