Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist

Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist (page 2 of 14)

Carpet Flooring, Laminate Flooring, Timber Flooring, etc...
See the Best Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist

• Job Satisfaction

Terrible Customer Service

Terrible customer service - Would not use them again or recommend.

Installation did not include everything discussed during the quoting stage. When called to discuss, consultant (Ali) was unhelpful and unwilling to rectify the issue without additional charge.

Jan L
Jan L Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It is Just What We Wanted

We recently purchased wool carpet for our home from Harvey Norman. The salesman Tom was fantastic. He helped us choose the right carpet for us which would have been daunting without his help. The laying of the carpet was also organised by Tom. He came out to measure up as well. We are thrilled with the result. The carpet is perfect – the look and the feel. It is just what we wanted. Thank you, Tom, for all your help.

Rude and entitled

Unfortunately the manager has no concept of customer service.. I would rather have broken glass for a floor covering than shop at Harvey Norman carpet Toowoomba.so many better options in this town

Flooring Companies

Find out how Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist compares to other Flooring Companies

Carpet beetles everywhere!!

Carpet!

Thank you! From the store Manager Abid to the carpet installation professionals. Can not recommend them all enough. They were helpful and prompt with their service. Thanks again guys. Great work.

Kimberley
KimberleySydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Customer Service and Advice

Alex was professional and helpful at all times. He delivered on time and his installers were great. I would defiantly use him again for any flooring needs or advice - hands down.

Megs
MegsSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service! Thank you!

HN Penrith Flooring team were brilliant in helping us from product research to completion of product laid in Mum’s 1970’s ugly duckling home. Great communications from all staff involved in the project - which is a delight - when dealing with various trades for the broader project.

Floor Types PurchasedLaminate
jacintalindsay
jacintalindsaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

I wanted to look at vinyl flooring as I knew little about the product. I needed to replace the flooring in our bedroom. The Salesman was very helpful, educating me about the differences in the products and how to lay them and that I would need to add 5-10% extra for cutting waste. They had a few choices on sale. After discussing the options with my husband, I was able to order the flooring over the phone the following morning and arrange for pickup from their warehouse. I am definitely someone who needs to see the product in a showroom so that I can make an informed decision. I appreciate that they often have flooring on sale, especially if it is a small quantity, it is often reduced in price.

Safa
SafaPerth, WA

Great and impressive service

Harvey norman osborne Park. Very knowledgable and very patient. He made our life so easy by helping us selecting the right product. It was wonderful to be served by him.Monty from harvey Norman flooring was the best person in my life to deal with. Very knowledgable and very patient. He made our life so easy by helping us selecting the right product.

Noeline S.
Noeline S.Victoria

Perfect job

From selecting the carpet, organising finance to having it laid i couldn't be happier. A job done perfectly. Highly recommend Wei at Harvey Norman Nunawading for all things carpet! Thanks

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet

Carpet still to be laid but service to date has been great.

Montu from the flooring section has gone out of his way to assist us with our apartment flooring upgrade. We’re looking forward to it’s completion when laid. Great service to date. Thank you Montu

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet

Extremely happy and highly recommend

From the minute we walked in, to our floors installed we have been very happy. Michael, our sales person, is the ultimate professional, very knowledgeable and really cared about helping us. We are thrilled with the hybrid flooring and installation and would definitely go back for our flooring needs in the future.

Susie
SusieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exactly What I Was Looking For.

Lovely woollen rug to place on my newly polished floorboards - Neutral color that will suit all rooms and protect the floors from furniture and add some warmth to the room.

Bomba
BombaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I can’t believe how gorgeous my flooring has come up

Just wanted to say l had my whole home decked out in hybrid flooring and it is simply amazing it looks like a new home. Thank you to Fahad and Madina from the Thomastown store friendly helpful and just lovely people thank you again

Zein
ZeinPerth, WA

Sales representative to installation were great in Harvey Norman Osborn park

Sale representative was patient and gave me good advices on the process. He managed to order out of stock carpet and ordered it. The communication way was great with client. The installer were on time and done great job.

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet and Laminate

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Everything fantastic from Sales through to installation!

The Sales Rep at Harvey Norman Nunawading was outstanding - so knowledgeable and patient.

The installers were on time and completed the job promptly and without incident.

Can’t recommend the Godfrey Hirst Hybrid Flooring Flooring product enough either - simply bulletproof!!

Jinendravb b.
Jinendravb b.Perth, WA

Perfectly fit. Timely.

They installed carpet in one of my rooms with no hassle. On time before the Christmas. Very professional. Highly recommended their service. Even removed the old floor boards and disposed.

Great choice

So glad that we changed from carpet to laminate flooring looks fantastic and so clean looking easy care with indoor pets dog and cat also easy to maintain to keep clean

Shirley Harrison
Shirley HarrisonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vinyl flooring problem fixed finally

Rubyrose
RubyroseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Vinyl planks

I had attempted other quotes but was not satisfied with service or quote.
I contacted HN Nunawading Victoria, for a quote on my floors. Tom replied and phoned me on a Sunday and came out the very next day. I got the installers through HN as well and am extremely happy with my new beautiful floors and installation qualityz Highly recommended, now to get my carpet areas done!! I dealt with Tom only who replied quickly to any enquires and called me a few hours after job completion to see that I was happy with everything which is great follow up with customers.

Trish
TrishPerth, WA

Wonderful product, adds value to our house!

We had the Highland Oak Hybrid range installed and are thrilled with the product. Comfy under foot and looks amazing. Thank you Vivek for all your help and advice. A special thanks to your contractor Andrew.

Professional and considerate

Very happy experience with Havery Norman Nunawading. The staff are professional: from enquiring to flooring. During flooring, HN staff keep tracking the progress to make sure the work can done as expected. Recommended!
PS: thank you very much Tom! Your professional and enthusiasm make customer’s life much easier!

Paul
PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and product

I bought carpet for my home.
The staff were excellent went to measure, arranged laying by great workers efficient and good quality.
So far very happy with the quality of the carpet.
After sales was also great visited store a few times after to buy additional carpet and was always greeted friendly and helpful.
Glad I chose Harvey norman mandurah although I live in rockingham.

Ghazal
GhazalPerth, WA

This rug is amazing! We are so happy

We were really happy at the high level of customer service exhibited by Jordan at the flooring Department of Harvey Norman.
Jordan was a true professional and went out of his way to get us the perfect carpet at a very reasonable price. Thank you so much Jordan/ Harvey Norman Osborn Park! We got our favorite rug and we are so happy. We couldn’t find a better rug than this one anywhere else in this city.

Max
MaxPerth, WA

Great customer service by Monty!

We found the service of Monty at the Osborne Park store to be friendly, enjoyable and top class.
His was knowledgeable and didnt try to make stuff up if he didnt know. He listened to our needs, was polite and respectful. He was cool and maintained his composure even when we negotiated and pushed back . Highly recommended !

Bea T.
Bea T.asked
Harvey Norman Carpet Flooring

what is the cheapest carpet for sail a meter no loops would have to see what colours that price supply

Corio
Corioasked
Harvey Norman Waterproof Flooring

Hello i got neptune essential flooring laid and the quad or beading they put around the floor is pine timber that you put for windows outdoor ,not for floors it looks cheap and nasty

Matt
Mattasked
Harvey Norman Carpet Flooring

Does smart strand carpet really come with a life time warranty? ?? Lots of un happy people. ...

Adrian
Adrian

Smartstrand used a video of a ToughMudder race with finalists trudging soil all over a white carpet, only to be cleaned on the video and claims of CANNOT be stained.

In the ToughMudder video you hear claims from Mowhawk's representative - "no match for Smartstrand forever clean which was easily restored to its ORIGINAL BEAUTY"

Other claims " SmartStrand is an easy to clean carpet that stays clean. Durable, STAIN PROOF, soft and comfortable". Mohawk Flooring

Then there is the Rhino and later the Zoo challenge... Say no more beyond this is absolute misrepresentation.

We have a family of 5 and the marks from every day walking across are not removable How can they claim with visual representation that zoo animals cannot mark it? The SmartStrand carpet we bought based on these claims, looked like it was tired marked and old and in need of replacing within 8 months.

PLUS the Harvey Norman flooring sales team refused to accept and tried to shift blame to anything else, except acknowledging that the Mohawk carpet simply make and made untrue and false claims.

Harvey Norman could have done the only right and honourable thing (at NO cost to them as they'd pass it back to manufacturer), by saying it is NOT fit for the purpose and does not live up to the claims made of it and we'll refund or replace. They did neither.

We purchased for 4 rooms including a large lounge solely due to absolute assurances from the sales people that the “un-stainable” claims made were true.

1. The Smartstrand carpet purchase, was the worst decision we have ever made. And sadly, we cannot afford to replace it yet, and still have the worst carpet decision reminding us daily.

2. The second worst decision was where we bought from as a result of the after service. After literally a couple of months we wanted the disgusting carpets replaced after we'd had them cleaned and they remained with discolouration stains, were just dismissed and we were told we needed to engage a different carpet cleaning service.. which we did AT OUR ADDITIONAL COST - and even then the Harvey Norman referred carpet cleaner said it was poor quality carpet and the marks wouldn’t come out.

NB - Apart from anything else, if the carpet is claimed to be "the easiest to clean carpet on the planet" and is "un-stainable due to its scientifically proven nano-technology" - why is a special carpet cleaner required

Totally insulting untrue claims, ACCC should take action against all misleading and false claims.

See all Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist questions

Get an answer from our members and Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist representatives

Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist