Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist

Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist (page 3 of 11)

Bamboo Flooring, Carpet Flooring, Laminate Flooring, Rugs, Timber Flooring and 2 more

See the Best Flooring Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great service, Product and Installation.

Helpful sales service who was able to explain the strengths and qualities of the product ie Dunlop Vinyl Planking.
Recommended an installer who would install according to instructions by Dunlop.
Everything was executed to the letter and on time according to the schedule we were working to.
Very professional and helpful.

Never Again Bunnings

Never Again BunningsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Carpet Layer Excellent

Avoiding the retailer who made our last carpet installation a nightmare (see Bunnings review) led us to Harvey Norman. Really helpful salesperson at Maribyrnong store. Everything went so smoothly and the quality of the carpet installation was WONDERFUL - carpet layer fantastic. Can't say enough about it. The only thing we weren't told is that we needed a special vacuum cleaner for the particular stain resistant carpet we chose - so I've given 4 instead of 5 stars for this info not being passed on to us prior to purchase.

Harry

HarryAsh wood

Great Service

I'm genuinely surprised at the great quality of service we experienced at Harvey. To top it off , great salesman in flooring dept

John

JohnPerth

Excellent customer service from HN Malaga

Me and my family went to Harvey Norman malaga to get a quote on carpet for our 5 bedrooms. A friendly staff approached us and helped us get the right carpet. We ended up getting their own Smart strand range, which I couldn't be happier about as it is a really easy to maintain carpet. Their installers were really professional and didn't waste time and got the 5 bedrooms done in one day. I am very happy with Harvey Norman malaga.thanks for the carpet.

anna

annaSydney, NSW

think twice before you buy a carpet from Harvey Norman

JulieG

JulieGSydney

Exceptional customer service

We can't thank Jamie and the team from Castle Hill show room enough - from the moment we walked into the store we were greeted by Jamie. His knowledge and advice on timber floor products made our decision easy. The installation was done in a day by Junior & his team and we would highly recommend these guys to install.

Novo core flooring

Had novocore flooring installed. The very next day had scratches all over flooring from our small dog and and after a few days more scratches from dinning chairs. Was told its scratch resistant and pet friendly. Will only supply flooring to replace after making many phone calls to Thomaston Harvey Norman. Agreed it was a fault after inspection but will not install replacement boards. Have to pay to change. How ridiculous is that. So now we have to pay for installation again. Novo core flooring is NOT scratch resistant nor is it pet friendly or family friendly.
Staff at thomastown Harvey are also very unprofessional in dealing with this situation and still waiting for a return phone call from management. Poor service.

Love Our New Floorboards

We love our new flooring. Looks amazing.
The team from start to finish were exceptional
Harvey Norman Liverpool
Would recommend

Jules
Jules

Loved Rynal and Maha from Liverpool Harvey Norman thanks also Junior and team

Lindy

LindySydney, NSW

Very unpleasant smell

The service was fine BUT eight months after installion of the second most expensive pure wool carpet, though the room has been aired every day, the carpet has a very strong chemical smell. It's definitely not the smell of new wool which I quite like.
We were going to use it throughout the house but that is out of the question.

Steph H

Steph HHunter Region, NSW

Outstanding service from Harvey Norman Flooring Department Bennett’s Green!!!

Happy with result despite some hiccups

Andrew from HN Loganholme was friendly, professional and efficient in his quoting. There were a few unavoidable problems which were handled in a speedy and transparent manner.
Many thanks
Very happy with new carpet.

DNG

DNGFremantle WA

Great Experience. Thanks HN O'Connor WA

Congratulations to Harvey Norman Flooring, O'Connor WA, for your professional and friendly service. When we decided to purchase new carpet for our home we went to just about every carpet store in Perth. When we went into Harvey Norman's the friendly and knowledgeable staff won us over. We dealt with Farid, Hazel and Krystal who went out of their way to assist us. They were not "pushy" but followed everything up. We were expecting a long wait for the carpet to arrive from the East but it arrived within two weeks, installation was organised and Aaron and Rob, the carpet layers, arrived on time and did a magnificent job. Our sincere thanks to the staff, particularly Krystal. We certainly recommend Harvey Norman, O'Connor.

Never cease to disappoint

Reluctantly bought rug, ( couldn’t find in any other store)knew what I wanted so no help needed, still I had to disrupt their conversation and be greeted with sustain, carried the rather large rug myself to the car, always

N J

N JSydney

Thankyou Akash B C - Flooring, Mascot!

Thank you to Akash BC from Mascot Clearance Flooring Department. He is patient and clearly has much expertise in the field of carpets and flooring. Thank you for your excellent service. it was a pleasure to shop with you today. I appreciate all your helpful advice and explanations.

ken pugh

ken pughMUNNO PARA

Contractor cleanup

Narelle M

Narelle M

Timbermax company extremely helpful

I also purchased Timbermaxx this year at HN Browns Plains. I have to applaud them for the helpful response to my challenges and especially a huge “thank you” to Matthew Thompson at Harvey Norman. Outstanding service

Tam

TamMelbourne

Harvey Norman Taylors Lakes very dissappointing Customer Service

I used Harvey Norman to recarpet my 3 rooms. No problems. Then I purchased a Wooden floor cleaner with a special mop for $100. I realised that I didnt need this item . I and took it back within 5 days to return it in its box with the seal unopended . I was told that there was no way I could get a refund. The manager was very insistent that even his mother would not get a refund if she brought a product back in. I was very disappointed with the way I was treated as I had given them a lot of business & I felt that I deserved a bit of consideration in this case as the item was not even opened . I was not told at the time of purchase that I would not be given a refund or a credit if I returned the product.

Dave1966

Dave1966Dalyellup, Western Australia

Harvey Norman Bunbury - Cancelled laying carpet 3 times on the mornings it was to be laid...

pink frangipani host

pink frangipani hostsydney

Ben Fox at Harvey Norman is the best

I have had many dealings with Ben Fox from Balgowlah Harvey Norman. He works in Flooring but I'm hoping one day he has a bigger responsibility as he deserves it and is up for the job.

Thanks Ben for all your help!
Sue and Daniel

Great job Penrith flooring

Had a full house of new carpet and laminate flooring laid before Christmas - so happy with the outcome. Alex at HN Penrith was so helpful with friendly expert advice - greatly appreciated. Both teams of carpet layers and laminate installers did a great job - professional, hard working and friendly. Everyone made the process as stress-free as possible. Many thanks.

monica85

monica85asked

Harvey Norman Waterproof Flooring

Godfrey hurst hybrid XL flooring, can anyone share their opinion on the wear and tear on these pls?

Ivy

Ivyasked

Hi,
I have been recommended Godfrey Hirst Hybrid 1200 for my bedrooms. Does anyone have experience with this product?

Karen louise Hinds
Karen louise Hinds

Hi Ivy I have no knowledge of this brand. Just know if you go with a product that does not live up too it's longevity, general wear and tear. You have consumer rights under the ACCC. If I was in your position I would ask HN staff to give you a couple of reviews. You can also use choice!!!!

kejoasked

I have been recommended Novocore Hybride multi layered plank that carries a 25 year domestic warranty by a Representative at Harvey Norman. I want to cover existing floor tiles. I have been advised that NO levelling is required. On the front cover of Novocare brochure it states that this product is '100% waterproof' and inside the brochure it states 'water resilient' in another!! I can only presume that the premium range is the waterproof product?

I would appreciate any feedback that can be provided as to whether this product lives up to its promise. It would appear from the previous comments I have read on this post, that Harvey Norman, the supplier, or both have little concern for the buyer.

Margaret Page
Margaret Page

I have novocore in my house. Its terrible its scratches so easily and looks so bad after a while, we tried to get it replaced but the Novocore rep said we damaged it on purpose which is just stupid who would damage their own floor, but that gives you an idea on how bad it looks. STAY AWAY

kejo

Thank you Margaret for your feedback - much appreciate.

Get an answer from our members and Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist representatives

Harvey Norman Carpet Flooring

Harvey Norman Vinyl Flooring

Harvey Norman Rugs

Harvey Norman Rugs

3.0
CategoryFlooring Companies and Carpet Flooring CompaniesFlooring Companies and Timber Flooring CompaniesFlooring Companies and Timber Flooring CompaniesFlooring Companies and Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring CompaniesFlooring Companies and Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring CompaniesFlooring CompaniesFlooring Companies