Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist

Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist (page 4 of 13)

Carpet Flooring, Laminate Flooring, Timber Flooring, etc...

3.5

• Job Satisfaction

Honest Bob

Honest BobSydney

New underlay not installed (until I complained)

June

JuneIpswich

Customer Focused Care exceptional

I was relocating from Perth to QLD and our Sales Consultant went above and beyond with confirming our ETA and ensuring the fitter was fully informed and that my definite timescale for fitting of my carpet was on schedule- excellent Customer Focused Care From Harvey Norman, Osborne Park, WA. Thank you Hazel Ashley- you are awesome

Jaxi

JaxiMelbourne

No Customer Service

Recently visited a Harvey Norman flooring department for whole house flooring to be replaced. Choose from the carpet range and floating flooring range and asked for pricing, supplied sales consultant with plan drawings of all dimensions and contact details, was informed quote will be emailed withing a few days. No quote was received till complaint was submitted 3 weeks later then quote received was only for carpet and I was informed consultant had lost plan drawings. There is a lack of customer service and no focus. I contacted another flooring supplier and they attended a measure up and provided pricing very quickly and had exceptional knowledge to product recommendations.

Flooring Companies

Find out how Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist compares to other Flooring Companies

Micky Myki

Micky MykiMelbourne

Sunshine Flooring services were good

Just wanted to thank Harvey Norman flooring Charlie for all the work he has put together. Charlie always had everything completed in a timely manner… He was patient, always responded my queries, always kept me informed and explained the process well. Very impressed!

Liz

Good service
Will go back

Gigi

GigiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The worst product quality and follow up service!

After purchasing a timber floor laminate and paid cash to their installer, My timber laminate product was clearly faulty and had planks rising in bubbles. The Franchisee insists that this because I have been mopping my floor, rather than use a special laminate floor spray!! At no point during the selection of this product was I provided care/maintenance instructions for this product!! The franchisee recommended that I make a claim through my insurance company and would not admit to any liability, stating that he would be happy for me to take this matter to VCAT!!! Don’t trust any Harvey Norman Franchisee, as it’s clear that once they’ve been paid, they no longer take responsibility for their products and its installation!!

Greg

GregPerth, WA

Great service excellent product range

Big thanks to Damien, Greg and the team at Harvey Norman Flooring in ossy park.
These guys have done a few of our properties and have always offered excellent pricing,service and the job the layers do are brilliant. Seriously recommend

Norm

NormTullamarine

Carpet purchase and installation

I ordered and was quoted for carpet well in advance of the installation date ( 19/11/2018). The installers arrived within the timeframe provided and commenced work. Unfortunately, they ran out of joinery tape (I think that's what it's called) and so only 3/4 of the installation was completed. I'm still waiting for contact for when the remainder gets done. Now ordinarily I might have been a bit annoyed BUT the installers did a really good job, provide good advice and I'm hoping for a quick return to complete the job. If the installation HAD been completed in 1 go, I would have submitted a 5 star rating.

Never buy carpet from then

Buyer beware! Do not purchase carpet from Harvey Norman. They will not stand by the warranty claims. Suppose to have a 25 year wear warranty with carpet i have purchased. Has started to wear in a large spot. Contacted them and it is "Pile Flattening" and not covered apparently. I will never shop with them again.

Dee

DeeSydney

Lauchlin the manager is useless he had the wrong floorboards installed and says it's our responsibil

So we payed to have floorboards installed and wanted the same floorboards matching the rest of the house he has had the wrong floorboards installed and now refuses to help and says it's our fault. He is a useless manager I dont know how he has a job! All hes good at is ripping people off!! He should be sacked for being so useless

Robert

RobertBrunswick

Good selection

Good selection and professional staff. Always go here as a first stop. Trusted Australian company that has never let me down.

Susan

Susan

Ten year warranty on carpet

Allure clip lock flooring

We had purchased well over $15.000 had laid and delivered by Harvey Norman we have gaps opening around the house been told to put expansion joints we were not sold this product with expansion joints the store takes forever to ring back then to be told were not happy with the expansion option to be told they want to glue one coming apart the product was not climatised as say on installation directions please help

Dr Sach Desh

Dr Sach DeshQueensland

Harvey Norman Flooring -Bundall, Gold coast

Great experience . Great team of father and son - Neil and Cameron.
Good advice and sent good team to lay the Hard floor and carpet.
Easy to deal with .
Some confusion about the floor preparation but immediately cleared by Neil .
Post installation follow up call .
Hope they continue their great service in the future.
Sachin and Kshama ( Gold coast)

From choosing the carpet we needed with Dwayne and having it delivered and laid by Gavin, it was a smooth and very professional process.
Dwayne knew what he was talking about and obviously had experience while Gavin worked harder than anyone we have seen and left a clean tidy and very well fitted carpet. We couldn’t be happier.

Flooring Companies

Do not buy the cheaper carpet

I guess you get what you pay for but... You'd expect a carpet to hold it's color for more than a year and any slight spills of food or drink bring out an impossible to remove stain. The sub-contracted carpet layer did a shoddy job in the out of sight areas eg behind the open doors. Do not buy the less expensive carpet from Harvey Norman. I think they source their carpet from third world countries that use cheap dye.

Christine

ChristineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful flooring,beautiful job.

I would like to commend Jamil Islam and his team of installers for the wonderful experience of selecting our new floating floor.
We love our new floor His advice was accurate and informative, and the installation team worked like a well oiled machine.Fast, efficient and courteous The process couldn't have been better.

Great customer service

We have bought our carpet from Harvey Norman Thomastown. Sales person had great idea about his products and knowledge. From inside out explain nicely.
Bought smart stand carpet from him. I highly recommended Jamil Islam for his best customer service and follow up.

Stunning floor. Just amazing

Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist says it all.
The team at Penrith have done an amazing job transforming our house.
If you need quality flooring at a good price with great results look no further.
Quentin Hammond is the man to see. He has a vast knowledge of all aspects of flooring.
We will definitely recommend these guys to all who will listen.
Gav Brady

Best floor ever!

See all Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist reviews

Matt

Mattasked

Harvey Norman Carpet Flooring

Does smart strand carpet really come with a life time warranty? ?? Lots of un happy people. ...

MMMasked

Harvey Norman Carpet Flooring

Hi,
We ordered carpet recently however said that we were months away from installing. We initially asked for our deposit back because of incorrect measuring on our part and a price hike however came to an agreement. We picked a colour for purchase sake however now when asking we are told the carpet is ordered and we can't change the colour despite us saying we were months away and may change the colour????
We have paid a large deposit but not sure what to do as we know it will be a case of 'can't change your mind'...not sure why carpet needed to be ordered prior to use 100 percent confirming

MMM

So my question is can we request our deposit and cancel order there is nowhere on the invoice that says we cannot

monica85

monica85asked

Harvey Norman Waterproof Flooring

Godfrey hurst hybrid XL flooring, can anyone share their opinion on the wear and tear on these pls?

Get an answer from our members and Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist representatives