Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist

Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist (page 4 of 17)

Carpet Flooring, Laminate Flooring, Timber Flooring, etc...

• Job Satisfaction

Khamap

Khamap

Go to flooring professionals

Not the easiest to put in. Some boards were buckled so needed to be returned. looks good but now lifting in areas, so having to get help, the buck is being passed.

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

Good Help Given

Good selection of rugs and well displayed, making choice easier. Helped by Owen who was extremely helpful & courteous and carried the new rug to the car. Well recommended!!
Now I have thirty words......

Tom

TomPerth, WA

Abid from Mandurah Harvey Norman was excellent, very helpful and efficient making the process hassle free. Nick and Simon who carried out all the work did a great job and constantly updated me with the work through photos and being available on the phone. Great work!

Flooring Companies

Find out how Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist compares to other Flooring Companies

daskalou

daskalouGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Carpet worn out after 2 months + damage caused by installers

• +5Thumbnail
TMT

TMTSydney, NSW

Great service from start to finish.

I dealt with Castle Hill store & have just completed my timber stairs. The manager Hayden is a very genuine guy and gave me a fantastic deal. I received follow up right through the process and there promise of a great installer was spot on. Overall an excellent experience.

Julie

Julie

Hybrid flooring

very professional job done by all the team.
At one point had 7 floor fitters working.
I would recommend Harvey Norman and there qualifyied team .
Very courteous and polite workers new exactly the job.
Tongue and groove floor fitters were aware of the upheaval the owners would experience and made the 2 day job as less stressful, as we had already moved into our new house
Thanks a lot

Great flooring Great service

The service we received from Harvey Norman Warrawong exceeded all expectations from initial service,quotation and fabulous installation of a high quality product.... strongly recommend this first rate service and product.

Jacque

JacquePerth, WA

Excellent service

Having had previously dealing with Harvey Norman O’Connor before I went back to Elter who gave outstanding service once again all the staff looked after me with both carpet and vinyl planks I would recommend to everyone to go to this store

Kate L

Kate LPerth, WA

Brilliant Service & Great Product

I decided on the Flooring Team at HN Osborne Park after spending over a month researching vinyl timber planks & visiting flooring stores. Blake was my main contact & was really helpful & responsive to any queries - I didn't have to keep trying to chase up information due to lack of replies. During the initial deciding stage I spoke to several other staff members if Blake was unavailable & they were all really helpful as well. When I made my product decision I felt very comfortable with knowing I'd made the right choice & not pressured to buy something more expensive but less suitable. Rick & his team of installers did a great job on the installation & were both professional & friendly in all contact. The end result looks amazing!

Flooring Companies

Excellent service from buying experience to installation

We dealt with Michael from HN MH and found the experience very informative and without sales pressure helping us to come to decisions that we are very satisfied with ! The installation process was on time, without surprises and both Simon & Steven and Tom and Tenelle were very professional and willing to go the extra mile in assisting us. We can recommend all without hesitation.

Great Product, Great Service

Excellent service, excellent flooring from Michael at Harvey Norman's Flooring Mandurah.
Steve from Infinity Flooring did an amazing job laying the flooring, would recommend them to anyone considering having their floor laid.
Erica and Geoff

Rose

RosePerth, WA

Saved by Hybrid Flooring

Little ill mannered dogs. Had to tear up the carpet. Had the Hybrid flooring installed and my problem was solved. Waterproof and easy to clean what a blessing. No smells. Hooray

Honest reliable service

Vivek was helpful, not pushy, reliable and followed up when he said he would. Told us the truth and didn’t try to underquote just to get a sale (as happened with another company).

Shelly M.

Shelly M.Peel, WA

I made the right choice dealing with Harvey Norman Mandurah

The guys did job quick

Would recommend them again to friends and family Yes I would staff in the shop and fitters We always go to Harvey Norman Hopefully I said enough and this helps thank you

Teresa

TeresaPeel, WA

Brilliant service from start to finish!

Exceeded expectations thank you Abid and those wonderful team of installers. Nothing too much trouble and am thrilled with results - thank you. It’s been a pleasure dealing with HN Mandurah and will certainly recommend.

Changed our whole house, love it!

Floor is great ! Lookssmazing Thanks for good service from abid . The install was fantastic thanks to Steve and Simon for there great work, live the attention to detail and nothing I asked was too much for them to do

Informed sales team, delivered as promised!

From start to finish it was a seamless process. Up front and honest, certainly did deliver more than promised. The execution was a busy period as expected. Replacing flooring throughout the complete home was a dust nightmare!

Perfect Match

Decided to replace all our carpets in Early July.Picked a bamboo /wool blend but the after a few days it would not be available till October if we were lucky what with Covid 19 and all. Chose a different carpet (Triexta) available straight away,Phil had already measured up the house, 5 days later installers arrived on time an completed the job in 8 hours flat, living room,study,3 bedrooms with W/I robes moving and replacing all the furniture except the computer. Great service thanks to Jamil ,Phil,Paul and Tom. I would recommend Harvey Norman Flooring at Frankston very highly Bill Young

Perfect all round flooring from HN Osborne Park.

Recently had the Hybrid flooring installed, which I ordered thru the Osborne Park Team. Have to say they look, and are amazing. Very very happy, great service too. Thanks HN

See all Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist reviews

Bea T.

Bea T.asked

Harvey Norman Carpet Flooring

what is the cheapest carpet for sail a meter no loops would have to see what colours that price supply

Corio

Corioasked

Harvey Norman Waterproof Flooring

Hello i got neptune essential flooring laid and the quad or beading they put around the floor is pine timber that you put for windows outdoor ,not for floors it looks cheap and nasty

Matt

Mattasked

Harvey Norman Carpet Flooring

Does smart strand carpet really come with a life time warranty? ?? Lots of un happy people. ...

Adrian
Adrian

Smartstrand used a video of a ToughMudder race with finalists trudging soil all over a white carpet, only to be cleaned on the video and claims of CANNOT be stained.

In the ToughMudder video you hear claims from Mowhawk's representative - "no match for Smartstrand forever clean which was easily restored to its ORIGINAL BEAUTY"

Other claims " SmartStrand is an easy to clean carpet that stays clean. Durable, STAIN PROOF, soft and comfortable". Mohawk Flooring

Then there is the Rhino and later the Zoo challenge... Say no more beyond this is absolute misrepresentation.

We have a family of 5 and the marks from every day walking across are not removable How can they claim with visual representation that zoo animals cannot mark it? The SmartStrand carpet we bought based on these claims, looked like it was tired marked and old and in need of replacing within 8 months.

PLUS the Harvey Norman flooring sales team refused to accept and tried to shift blame to anything else, except acknowledging that the Mohawk carpet simply make and made untrue and false claims.

Harvey Norman could have done the only right and honourable thing (at NO cost to them as they'd pass it back to manufacturer), by saying it is NOT fit for the purpose and does not live up to the claims made of it and we'll refund or replace. They did neither.

We purchased for 4 rooms including a large lounge solely due to absolute assurances from the sales people that the “un-stainable” claims made were true.

1. The Smartstrand carpet purchase, was the worst decision we have ever made. And sadly, we cannot afford to replace it yet, and still have the worst carpet decision reminding us daily.

2. The second worst decision was where we bought from as a result of the after service. After literally a couple of months we wanted the disgusting carpets replaced after we'd had them cleaned and they remained with discolouration stains, were just dismissed and we were told we needed to engage a different carpet cleaning service.. which we did AT OUR ADDITIONAL COST - and even then the Harvey Norman referred carpet cleaner said it was poor quality carpet and the marks wouldn’t come out.

NB - Apart from anything else, if the carpet is claimed to be "the easiest to clean carpet on the planet" and is "un-stainable due to its scientifically proven nano-technology" - why is a special carpet cleaner required

Totally insulting untrue claims, ACCC should take action against all misleading and false claims.

See all Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist questions

Get an answer from our members and Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist representatives

Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist