Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist

Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist (page 3 of 4)

Carpet Flooring, Laminate Flooring, Timber Flooring, etc...
See the Best Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist

• Job Satisfaction

DaniSydney, NSW

Timbermax tg timber flooring

Dani

Still not heard from you. Funny that. Not have I heard back from Castle Hill store.

Totally UNSATISFACTORY

Would NOT recommend to purchase carpet from HN Corio. No customer skills from the owner. Supplied & laid cheaper underlay.

AliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

speechless, one of the worst experience in my life

Terrible

Flooring Companies

Find out how Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist compares to other Flooring Companies

Lihtnes
LihtnesMelbourne

Worst & humiliating customer service

Steph
StephMelbourne

Horrible service in flooring section Nunawading

Staff were busy chatting to each other despite noticed i need help. After spending more than 15 min wondering by myself a Chinese staff came and 'offer' help but refused to answer me simple questions as to what products are on sale, what are the best price for certain flooring etc instead he asked me questions like can you commit today and how big is your house etc.. He getting impatient and spoke louder when I said I'm still doing my research and can't make any buying decision without a quotation. Then he walked away with a reason! The worst customer service ever!

Leanne
LeanneMelborne

Timbermax product

Very disappointed with this product. Had it less than a year and already had boards replaced at a cost of $750 and many more again need to be replaced. You are told to clean up any puddles of water/liquid straight away, but you are not told that just a little drop of liquid or even moisture will cause damage by boards bubbling and rising up. Also along the edge of many boards a tiny lip has formed and I don't think is caused by spilled liquid or even a drop of liquid. Very disappointed and would not recommend this product to anyone. We did complain to Harvey Norman, but they seem to wipe their hands of this. Last time I purchase flooring through Harvey Norman.

Harvey Norman Flooring THarvey Norman The Flooring Specialist

Dear Leanne, I am sorry to hear about your poor experience. What is your invoice number and store you dealt with so we can follow this up.

Kind regards,
Harvey Norman Carpet & Flooring Team.

Consumers right
Consumers rightAU

Faulty carpet, still awaiting outcome

Marcela Brown
Marcela Brown

Harvey Norman Liverpool Flooring

One of the worst experiences I have ever had. Purchased a top of the range carpet which had to be replaced three times before something even remotely resembling what we ordered turned up. The walls were left with glue all over the place and an entire room had to be repainted. The young bloke who runs the franchise continually assured me that if I was unhappy he would look after me. Every time you glance in the general direction of this carpet it requires cleaning and it is totally useless... of course I am stuck with it. In their defence they did replace the carpet but I was never happy with it as it is completely impractical to live with I would never ever shop with these people again.

TAS
TASblackheath

Harvey Norman Penrith Flooring, Terrible Customer Service

realestateagentswillripy
realestateagentswillripyAU

Erina store: a truly abysmal performance!

peter
petergeelong

harvey norman corio bad cervice

our boral engineered timber flooring was installed over a year ago.after few months gaps have appeared in some places.have contacted Harvey norman corio store about that and each time same thing they get my phone number with promice someone will contact you.a year has passed still waiting what a joke

Flooring Companies

Poor quality Allure Plank Flooring. Horrible service from Harvey Norman Fyshwick.

Victor
Victor

Thank you, issue resolved, we have received full refund.

Mohawk Carpet Complaint

Sara RogicAU

Floating Floor Failure,Bad advice to make a sale

Sara Rogic

Have heard nothing further from HN officials, recieved a missed call from Elfi, the franchisee and since has not returned my calls.

Unique Home
Unique HomeGreenacre

Poor Carpet Installation

cathy wqueensland

allure gen 3 travertine vinyl plank

Dawn O
Dawn OCaloundra, Queensland

Not happy with laminate flooring - at all

Sorry HN but I hate the laminate flooring I had installed in October. I cannot clean it, it shows every mark, it is a nightmare. I want to change it but it cost over $2000 and I feel I was not informed about how this flooring reacts in the high humidity of sub tropical Queensland. I am very distressed.

judithb
judithbsydney

Cashed up and Completely IGNORED!

Zoe123Camden

Unbelievably angry at Harvey Norman carpeting

Zoe123

Still wondering when I'm to receive any kind of response? I sent through my details a month ago and haven't heard back from you?

Hi Zoe123

We are always monitoring the email account and follow up with the emails. We will look into this and see why you didn't get any response. Can you please resend the email to make sure we are following with the right email? Thank you Zoe123

Harvey norman flooring beware do not buy

Terrible

Don't buy floor coverings from Harvey Norman - Lake Haven

JillB1204AU

Great Carpet - Can't vacuum it properly!

Worst service ever

Back in November 2012 we had bamboo flooring installed, all went well, until a few months ago we needed to repair a section due to faulty installation.What a night mare!!! it has taken 1 month and still not complete. I now have 5 other issue caused by this layer. Phone call after call, enough is enough. If you want to save heart ache, save yourself....

Bad after service

Harvey Norman Flooring THarvey Norman The Flooring Specialist

Hi Kathy, if you would like to contact our Customer Service team on (02) 9741 6700, we would be happy to assist in investigating the matter further.