Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist

Carpet Flooring, Laminate Flooring, Timber Flooring, etc...
See the Best Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist

• Job Satisfaction

Vikki
VikkiPerth, WA

Love my new floor. It looks amazing

A great experience all round. Just 1 hiccup with payment but resolved quickly. The installation was professional and the guys cleaned up after themselves. Thank you extremely happy with everything

Floor Types PurchasedTimber
Pat
PatHunter Region, NSW

Wish i had replaced my floors years ago

So happy with my hybrid floors which I had replaced a year ago. Hard wearing, good looking . Easy and perfect for my 2 small dogs. The service was excellent as was the choice and advise.
Installation was professional, quick and the team were so helpful. They cleaned up and moved furniture for me.

Floor Types PurchasedTimber
peter
peterSydney Surrounds, NSW

great service from the Penrith store.

We have just had two bedrooms recarpeted to match carpet in another part of our house that was purchased from this same store 3 years ago. We delt with the same salesman, Quentin Hammond, who acted in a very professional manner with the purchase. His organisation of the purchase and laying of the carpet for us is greatly appreciated as the constraints of the covid pandemic lockdown was to be a challenge, or so we thought. We would recommend that anyone wishing to purchase any flooring products from Harvey Norman Penrith contact Quentin as you will be well looked after.

Leonie
LeoniePerth, WA

Love the colour n the quality

I purchased carpet and hybrid flooring from Rinzan at HN Osborne park seamless excellent service! They could not have done any more for me just brilliant, Rob laid my carpet did an excellent job n was so helpful n left the rooms sparkling clean! Adam laid my hybrid flooring excellent job a chippy by trade you could tell his joins were perfect in the scotia! Lovely guy n again left the place sparkling clean! Highly recommend Rinzan and the team it was so great to get excellence in service, a pleasure to deal with

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet and Timber
Flooring Companies

Find out how Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist compares to other Flooring Companies

A job well done!

I had a team of 8 x men lay the carpet and Hybrid flooring to my whole house in a day. They turned up earlier then expected and got straight into it. They took away all of the rubbish and did an awesome job.
Well done Harvey Norman flooring @ Osborne Park.

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet and Laminate
Liz
LizPerth, WA

Carpet review

All installed with no fuss in a timely manner.
Great product at a great price.
Great advice from Greg Craig at cannington. Will definitely purchase here again. Very professional job all round

Floor Types PurchasedBamboo and Carpet
Anne
AnnePerth

Amazing service

I can't recommend the guys at Harvey Norman Flooring in Mandurah enough. After receiving appalling service elsewhere I called into the Mandurah store and was given amazing service by Michael and Abid. The product selection was fantastic, great pricing and everything explained properly to me to help me make the right choice. I can't fault a thing.

The team from Infinity Flooring came to lay my floor and again such amazing service. Simon and the two guys working with him were a pleasure to have in my home, very friendly, happy team who did such a professional job and my floor looks fantastic.

Service from start to finish was exceptional and I highly recommend them all

Floor Types PurchasedVinyl
Pauli
PauliPeel, WA

Beautiful hybrid flooring

This is a really great product. It looks beautiful and modern and is easy to care for and clean. The installation was quick and professional. The service overall was very helpful. Great value.

Marisa W
Marisa WPerth, WA

Fantastic service, advise and product knowledge.

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet and Timber

Lesley P
Lesley PMandurah

Excellent product

Excellent service by Michael Fairbrass,attention to detail and choice of product good suggestions for fitting in with current decor. Installers Daniel and Sebastian did a great job. Would use your firm again , will recommend to others.

Narelle H.
Narelle H.Perth, WA

Hybrid 1200 Flooring Installation

The sales experience was very good and the floor installation experience by Simon and his team was fantastic. Simon and his team were awesome and would recommend them to anyone

Virgo268
Virgo268Perth, WA

So happy with our new carpet!

Colin
Colin Peel, WA

Perfect Carpet and Service

Michael and his team were very helpful from the start. Recommendations of the best type of carpet and underlay made our decisions easy. Right down to the carpet layers we were very happy with all aspects ie removal of old carpets etc. Would highly recommend Harvey Norman Carpet to anyone looking for new carpet. Good price too !

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet

I am very happy customer

Great looking floor , I am very happy with service and very fast and precise installation.Thank You Rinzan and Your team for Your professionalism, I have felt very well looked after.

Kris
KrisIllawarra, NSW

Great Service & nothing too much trouble

We recently bought & had carpet laid by a very professional carpet layer. He was on his own and worked solidly for 7 hours until the job was done without a break. Nothing was too much trouble, even removed and rehung a door for us. Highly recommend.

Bea T.
Bea T.asked
Harvey Norman Carpet Flooring

what is the cheapest carpet for sail a meter no loops would have to see what colours that price supply

Corio
Corioasked
Harvey Norman Waterproof Flooring

Hello i got neptune essential flooring laid and the quad or beading they put around the floor is pine timber that you put for windows outdoor ,not for floors it looks cheap and nasty

Matt
Mattasked
Harvey Norman Carpet Flooring

Does smart strand carpet really come with a life time warranty? ?? Lots of un happy people. ...

Adrian
Adrian

Smartstrand used a video of a ToughMudder race with finalists trudging soil all over a white carpet, only to be cleaned on the video and claims of CANNOT be stained.

In the ToughMudder video you hear claims from Mowhawk's representative - "no match for Smartstrand forever clean which was easily restored to its ORIGINAL BEAUTY"

Other claims " SmartStrand is an easy to clean carpet that stays clean. Durable, STAIN PROOF, soft and comfortable". Mohawk Flooring

Then there is the Rhino and later the Zoo challenge... Say no more beyond this is absolute misrepresentation.

We have a family of 5 and the marks from every day walking across are not removable How can they claim with visual representation that zoo animals cannot mark it? The SmartStrand carpet we bought based on these claims, looked like it was tired marked and old and in need of replacing within 8 months.

PLUS the Harvey Norman flooring sales team refused to accept and tried to shift blame to anything else, except acknowledging that the Mohawk carpet simply make and made untrue and false claims.

Harvey Norman could have done the only right and honourable thing (at NO cost to them as they'd pass it back to manufacturer), by saying it is NOT fit for the purpose and does not live up to the claims made of it and we'll refund or replace. They did neither.

We purchased for 4 rooms including a large lounge solely due to absolute assurances from the sales people that the “un-stainable” claims made were true.

1. The Smartstrand carpet purchase, was the worst decision we have ever made. And sadly, we cannot afford to replace it yet, and still have the worst carpet decision reminding us daily.

2. The second worst decision was where we bought from as a result of the after service. After literally a couple of months we wanted the disgusting carpets replaced after we'd had them cleaned and they remained with discolouration stains, were just dismissed and we were told we needed to engage a different carpet cleaning service.. which we did AT OUR ADDITIONAL COST - and even then the Harvey Norman referred carpet cleaner said it was poor quality carpet and the marks wouldn’t come out.

NB - Apart from anything else, if the carpet is claimed to be "the easiest to clean carpet on the planet" and is "un-stainable due to its scientifically proven nano-technology" - why is a special carpet cleaner required

Totally insulting untrue claims, ACCC should take action against all misleading and false claims.

See all Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist questions

Get an answer from our members and Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist representatives