Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist

Carpet Flooring, Laminate Flooring, Timber Flooring, etc...
See the Best Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist

• Job Satisfaction

Khamap
Khamap

Go to flooring professionals

Not the easiest to put in. Some boards were buckled so needed to be returned. looks good but now lifting in areas, so having to get help, the buck is being passed.

Lani
LaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful Service

I visited the flooring centre at Bundall twice and on both occasions was not approached by a salesperson to assist with my carpet choice. This was disappointing as I ha purchased from Harvey Norman in the past. I eventually went to a different carpet store.

Leanne
LeanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very nice carpet

I have been very happy with the carpet we were sold. It was on sale for a great price. The install was not as I would have expected, I called to have the installer come back as he had not stretched it over the nails on the edging. Looking at it today I still don't think it's ok . My carpet mats that I asked to have made from the only remaining piece were not all made. Mixed emotions about this big purchase.

Job Satisfaction
Flooring Companies

Find out how Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist compares to other Flooring Companies

Norm
NormTullamarine

Carpet purchase and installation

I ordered and was quoted for carpet well in advance of the installation date ( 19/11/2018). The installers arrived within the timeframe provided and commenced work. Unfortunately, they ran out of joinery tape (I think that's what it's called) and so only 3/4 of the installation was completed. I'm still waiting for contact for when the remainder gets done. Now ordinarily I might have been a bit annoyed BUT the installers did a really good job, provide good advice and I'm hoping for a quick return to complete the job. If the installation HAD been completed in 1 go, I would have submitted a 5 star rating.

Shaa
Shaa

perfect place for houseware

i absoultly loved goinng to this harvey norman everything i went there with my husband i wouldnt come out without grabing serveral items he hates taking me there thats how much i lov harvey norman

Harvey Norman Flooring THarvey Norman The Flooring Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad that you had a good experience.

Many Thanks,
Harvey Norman Flooring Team

Harvey Norman O'connor

Lots to choose from its great

There is so many things to look at and great quality. There is always someone to help if needed or to enquire

Allure Locking flooring Shrinks in Cold weather

We purchased over $4500 worth of Allure locking Saw Cut Dakota flooring from Harvey Norman Gepps Cross Store Adelaide over 6 months ago but have found this flooring very disappointing as it has shrunk so much, big gaps and coming apart at the joins. Really liked the look originally.

Harvey Norman Flooring THarvey Norman The Flooring Specialist

Allure floor locking - from good to bad

Flooring Companies

Tom
TomCanberra

Buying carpet from Harvey Norman Fyshwick

Bea T.
Bea T.asked
Harvey Norman Carpet Flooring

what is the cheapest carpet for sail a meter no loops would have to see what colours that price supply

Corio
Corioasked
Harvey Norman Waterproof Flooring

Hello i got neptune essential flooring laid and the quad or beading they put around the floor is pine timber that you put for windows outdoor ,not for floors it looks cheap and nasty

Matt
Mattasked
Harvey Norman Carpet Flooring

Does smart strand carpet really come with a life time warranty? ?? Lots of un happy people. ...

Adrian
Adrian

Smartstrand used a video of a ToughMudder race with finalists trudging soil all over a white carpet, only to be cleaned on the video and claims of CANNOT be stained.

In the ToughMudder video you hear claims from Mowhawk's representative - "no match for Smartstrand forever clean which was easily restored to its ORIGINAL BEAUTY"

Other claims " SmartStrand is an easy to clean carpet that stays clean. Durable, STAIN PROOF, soft and comfortable". Mohawk Flooring

Then there is the Rhino and later the Zoo challenge... Say no more beyond this is absolute misrepresentation.

We have a family of 5 and the marks from every day walking across are not removable How can they claim with visual representation that zoo animals cannot mark it? The SmartStrand carpet we bought based on these claims, looked like it was tired marked and old and in need of replacing within 8 months.

PLUS the Harvey Norman flooring sales team refused to accept and tried to shift blame to anything else, except acknowledging that the Mohawk carpet simply make and made untrue and false claims.

Harvey Norman could have done the only right and honourable thing (at NO cost to them as they'd pass it back to manufacturer), by saying it is NOT fit for the purpose and does not live up to the claims made of it and we'll refund or replace. They did neither.

We purchased for 4 rooms including a large lounge solely due to absolute assurances from the sales people that the “un-stainable” claims made were true.

1. The Smartstrand carpet purchase, was the worst decision we have ever made. And sadly, we cannot afford to replace it yet, and still have the worst carpet decision reminding us daily.

2. The second worst decision was where we bought from as a result of the after service. After literally a couple of months we wanted the disgusting carpets replaced after we'd had them cleaned and they remained with discolouration stains, were just dismissed and we were told we needed to engage a different carpet cleaning service.. which we did AT OUR ADDITIONAL COST - and even then the Harvey Norman referred carpet cleaner said it was poor quality carpet and the marks wouldn’t come out.

NB - Apart from anything else, if the carpet is claimed to be "the easiest to clean carpet on the planet" and is "un-stainable due to its scientifically proven nano-technology" - why is a special carpet cleaner required

Totally insulting untrue claims, ACCC should take action against all misleading and false claims.

See all Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist questions

Get an answer from our members and Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist representatives