Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist

Carpet Flooring, Laminate Flooring, Timber Flooring, etc...
See the Best Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist

• Job Satisfaction

I am very happy customer

Great looking floor , I am very happy with service and very fast and precise installation.Thank You Rinzan and Your team for Your professionalism, I have felt very well looked after.

Kris
KrisIllawarra, NSW

Great Service & nothing too much trouble

We recently bought & had carpet laid by a very professional carpet layer. He was on his own and worked solidly for 7 hours until the job was done without a break. Nothing was too much trouble, even removed and rehung a door for us. Highly recommend.

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet

Great service From the beginning to end very pleased

From initial contact with Cannington store each progress step has been completed with expertise and the customer treated in a m o st positive manner ,.Kelli measured with diligence variety of carpets well outlined. The carpet layer was conscientious and could not have been more helpful.thankyou to all at Cannington flooring . Will certainly recommend Colleen and David Edmeades

Flooring Companies

Find out how Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist compares to other Flooring Companies

Baba Yaga
Baba Yaga Perth, WA

Job well done

Job done right and no mess after install , very neat and tidy , installers prompt, clean and friendly. After one room , we got other rooms installed . Would buy from you again

Sathish
SathishPerth, WA

Good product and workmanship

The Hybrid flooring from Harvey Norman was good and the workmanship is excellent, finished the job on time and very friendly, I strongly recommend the product and the trades people.

Nice service
Nice serviceSouthwest, VIC

Wow, looks awesome. Love it.

Brilliant service and the floorlayers were awesome, hard working, friendly, and professional. Would highly recommend. We were contacted all the way through the process which made us feel a part of the process.

Job Satisfaction

This is perfect. Ian really happy

I have heard about U from my relatives.l am really happy and appreciate your organise job.Did not have any timing problem.got this in due time with perfect finishing. I will recommend this. for my family and friends

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet

Friendly and efficient service.

Rinzan from Osbourne Park was very efficient and helpful. He also rang to let me know that he was running a few minutes late, which I really appreciated. This was an insurance service and I was impressed with the print service.

Susie
SusieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service, great floors.

Jayden at Harvey Norman Fountain Gate was fabulous. Professional, friendly and fast. Jayden got everything ordered organized and laid within 2 weeks and we are thrilled with the job, thank you, the floors look great.

Floor Types PurchasedLaminate

Baz J
Baz JPerth, WA

Great work by Harvey Norman Osborne Park and Salesperson Vanshika

Excellent service by Vanshika and Rinzan. Quality products and laying was great by Marty. Fine to deal with. Staff at Harvey Norman were very attentive. However, the billing process needs to be refined to incorporate BPay.

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet and Vinyl
Bimal G.
Bimal G.Perth, WA

Great service by Rinzan

Rinzan helped us choosing our carpet and timber flooring, he’s very patient and understood our needs and gave us a good deal. He’s an asset for Harvey Norman Osborne Park.

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet and Timber
Disappointed
DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Carpet is amazing, contractor rubbish

We ordered enough carpet to lay three rooms. The carpet was laid beautifully, but sadly, the contractor has no desire to finish the job properly. I contacted Harvey Norman straight away to let them know the contractor left all the carpet cuttings and a massive mess on the floor. Sadly, the response I received was "We cant make our contractors carry a vacuum." I was beside myself. We have had carpet laid by other companies and not once have I had to vacuum the carpets to remove every bit of carpet scrap to finish their work. Sadly Harvey Norman, the contractor you use is a reflection of your lack of care regarding your customers satisfaction. We will be sure to alert others and will never use you again.

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet

Rinzan was able to find what we were looking for and provided great service. Harvey Norman has lots of variety in their rugs with knowledgeable staff. I would recommend their store.

Peter
Peter

Best experience

I have been to harvey norman sunshine.
I was looking at laminate flooring but
Salesperson was explained me about hybrid flooring . I was really happy. But I was not convinced. When he manager comes to me and explain everything and feature and benefits..
Showed me few installed pictures. I offered them come to my house and done measure. I have installed first time .. it’s looks really good. Thank you jamil and sunshine team for their product knowledge.

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet and Vinyl
Ginger
Ginger

Great Job

Had carpet layed for my brother by harvey norman flooring . The carpet looks great great Job .

The colour the sales man helped me with was perfect for the room. The old home has never had carpet layed before . Looks amazing .THank you harvey norman carpet flooring and the team

Cheers Mary rose

Bea T.
Bea T.asked
Harvey Norman Carpet Flooring

what is the cheapest carpet for sail a meter no loops would have to see what colours that price supply

Corio
Corioasked
Harvey Norman Waterproof Flooring

Hello i got neptune essential flooring laid and the quad or beading they put around the floor is pine timber that you put for windows outdoor ,not for floors it looks cheap and nasty

Matt
Mattasked
Harvey Norman Carpet Flooring

Does smart strand carpet really come with a life time warranty? ?? Lots of un happy people. ...

Adrian
Adrian

Smartstrand used a video of a ToughMudder race with finalists trudging soil all over a white carpet, only to be cleaned on the video and claims of CANNOT be stained.

In the ToughMudder video you hear claims from Mowhawk's representative - "no match for Smartstrand forever clean which was easily restored to its ORIGINAL BEAUTY"

Other claims " SmartStrand is an easy to clean carpet that stays clean. Durable, STAIN PROOF, soft and comfortable". Mohawk Flooring

Then there is the Rhino and later the Zoo challenge... Say no more beyond this is absolute misrepresentation.

We have a family of 5 and the marks from every day walking across are not removable How can they claim with visual representation that zoo animals cannot mark it? The SmartStrand carpet we bought based on these claims, looked like it was tired marked and old and in need of replacing within 8 months.

PLUS the Harvey Norman flooring sales team refused to accept and tried to shift blame to anything else, except acknowledging that the Mohawk carpet simply make and made untrue and false claims.

Harvey Norman could have done the only right and honourable thing (at NO cost to them as they'd pass it back to manufacturer), by saying it is NOT fit for the purpose and does not live up to the claims made of it and we'll refund or replace. They did neither.

We purchased for 4 rooms including a large lounge solely due to absolute assurances from the sales people that the “un-stainable” claims made were true.

1. The Smartstrand carpet purchase, was the worst decision we have ever made. And sadly, we cannot afford to replace it yet, and still have the worst carpet decision reminding us daily.

2. The second worst decision was where we bought from as a result of the after service. After literally a couple of months we wanted the disgusting carpets replaced after we'd had them cleaned and they remained with discolouration stains, were just dismissed and we were told we needed to engage a different carpet cleaning service.. which we did AT OUR ADDITIONAL COST - and even then the Harvey Norman referred carpet cleaner said it was poor quality carpet and the marks wouldn’t come out.

NB - Apart from anything else, if the carpet is claimed to be "the easiest to clean carpet on the planet" and is "un-stainable due to its scientifically proven nano-technology" - why is a special carpet cleaner required

Totally insulting untrue claims, ACCC should take action against all misleading and false claims.

See all Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist questions

Get an answer from our members and Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist representatives