Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist

Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist (page 4 of 9)

Carpet Flooring, Laminate Flooring, Timber Flooring, etc...
See the Best Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist

• Job Satisfaction

Teresa
TeresaPeel, WA

Brilliant service from start to finish!

Exceeded expectations thank you Abid and those wonderful team of installers. Nothing too much trouble and am thrilled with results - thank you. It’s been a pleasure dealing with HN Mandurah and will certainly recommend.

Changed our whole house, love it!

Floor is great ! Lookssmazing Thanks for good service from abid . The install was fantastic thanks to Steve and Simon for there great work, live the attention to detail and nothing I asked was too much for them to do

Perfect Match

Decided to replace all our carpets in Early July.Picked a bamboo /wool blend but the after a few days it would not be available till October if we were lucky what with Covid 19 and all. Chose a different carpet (Triexta) available straight away,Phil had already measured up the house, 5 days later installers arrived on time an completed the job in 8 hours flat, living room,study,3 bedrooms with W/I robes moving and replacing all the furniture except the computer. Great service thanks to Jamil ,Phil,Paul and Tom. I would recommend Harvey Norman Flooring at Frankston very highly Bill Young

Perfect all round flooring from HN Osborne Park.

Recently had the Hybrid flooring installed, which I ordered thru the Osborne Park Team. Have to say they look, and are amazing. Very very happy, great service too. Thanks HN

Flooring Companies

Find out how Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist compares to other Flooring Companies

Nick, Katie, Elter, Product, Customer Service

Nick & Katie provided brilliant customer service, brilliant at carpet laying & great down to earth people. Would recommend them every time. Brilliant customer service provided by all Harvey Norman Flooring staff members. Everyone we dealt with was very friendly & helpful. Very impressed with the quality of the carpet we purchased. Brilliant customer service experience.

Exceptional Service!

Rhynal from Harvey Norman Warrawong provided us with the utmost professionalism from start to finish. He was patient and answered all of our questions and did everything he could to give us exactly what we wanted. Will definitely be using him again! The end result was perfect and we receive compliments from anyone who sees it. Highly recommend

Liz
LizPerth, WA

Harvey Norman Flooring Cannington

The service at Harvey Norman Flooring Cannington was excellent. Greg Craig really knows how to help a customer select the right product and colour for their home.
The service from start to finish was excellent.
The layers they employ are excellent and get the job done on time and to an excellent quality finish.

I would totally recommend using Harvey Norman Cannington Flooring for any flooring job.

Excellent service!

I engaged Harvey Norman Caringbah to lay carpet in my media room. The service was excellent from my initial discussion with Aaron the sales person followed by the manager Anthony who came very promptly to my home to quote and measure. His experience and insight to achieving a specific feel for the room was evident and made us feel comfortable to give Harvey Norman our business. I was promised that a very competent installer ( William and his team) would do the job as I am a very house proud customer. The installer called the night before with a time of arrival and when the team arrived to install I was very satisfied with the care, respect and quality of their workmanship. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing carpet installed.

Excellent service

Vanshika was amazing in helping us decide what we should do. From her way of talking it seemed like she had a lot of experience. She also went above and beyond in helping us select colours that would suit our needs and wants.

Pat S
Pat S

Love love love

We have just had new carpet laid by Harvey Norman Cannington. Service was exceptional, very professional & most helpful. Greg, Tracey & Kelli were friendly & courteous. The carpet layers did an awesome job & we are extremely happy with the finished product. Thank you Greg for your advice on colour choice. We absolutely love it.

Ivonne
IvonneSydney, NSW

Great service!

One of my bedrooms got flooded; out of all the insurance contractors that I had to deal with, Harvey Norman Flooring were the only responsive and provided great and timely service! Highly recommend them.

Valerie
ValeriePeel, WA

Very happy with the entire installation

I couldn’t be more happy with the whole installation . All done with efficiency and genuine interest and knowledge . Very happy - will recommend Harvey Norman Flooring. Halls Head to friends and will always use them again if needs be.

Deon R.
Deon R.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional results!

The new Neptune Hybrid flooring has transformed our entrance from a dated tiled area into an awesome updated high-end looking home. Hayden at Castle Hill provided excellent advice to us

Joe
JoePerth, WA

Honest review

Went to purchase a rug was served by Blake. He showed me plenty of different rugs and provided me with expert opinion. He was very professional and polite when helping me select the perfect rug for my bedroom. I've been to many different shops but honestly I've never been more happy to purchase a rug from Blake.

Brian S.
Brian S.Sydney, NSW

Geat customer experience from Harvey Norman Gordan

We have just conclude a very satisfting recarpeting experience. It started a few weeks ago with Essie from the carpet department at Gordon. She was knowledgable and quick in provideint a competative quote. She even came on a Sunday to see the job and measure up. On the instalation day Jason and his accociate arrived at 7:30 am as promised. They left at 6:30 pm. They had to move the furnature out or each room, remove the old carpet and install the new carpet in 3 bedroom, a lounge/dinning room and a couple of hall ways. They put all the furnature back and cleaned up like true professionals. Great job boys and to Harvey Norman Gordon.
Brian S. from Lane Cove

Beverley T.
Beverley T.Perth, WA

We are currently having a new house built and in need of carpet, timber flooring and vinyl plank. Damien and his team at Osborne Park provided an excellent service in advising us of the various products available and advised what products would be the best for our needs and price bracket. Have no hesitation in recommending their services

Harish
HarishPerth, WA

Fantastic staff and styles

Thanks you Vanshika from Osborne Park for your help in selecting the flooring for us with fantastic price. You went above and beyond and we are so thankful. Big thank you.

Raymond Y.
Raymond Y.Sydney, NSW

Carpet tile install for my office

Carpet tile install for my office is so good! tiles give a much more modern look to the office and the cost was very affordable. Thanks Damien for the recommendation!

Matthew Hughes
Matthew HughesSydney, NSW

The people that laid the carpets were the best

Our 3 bedroom unit needed all the carpets replaced after water damage, we were dealing with both GIO and Harvey Norman and both were very good, but the carpet layers were the best,they made a difficult day easy

Replace water damaged carpet

Excellent service. Installation done professionally. Installer arrived on time. After installation, he clean and clear all old carpet. Carpet and underlay is of excellent quality. Harvey Norman is definitely my choice for the next carpet renewal.
Eric

FGB
FGB

Quality product

Very impressed with the quality of the product and with the professional installation, the whole process from purchase to installation was easy and we are very happy with the finished product
Highly recommend Harvey Norman floors at Cannington

After storms damaged my carpet, the team at Harvey Norman worked hard to find the closest match possible to what was damaged. They were very quick and easy to deal with.

Deb Bowey
Deb Bowey

So Happy!

I was so happy with the service I received! Every step of the way, the pleasant, polite people at Harvey Norman kept me informed as to every step of the process of having my carpet replaced. The carpet layer was punctual and trustworthy. He called when he was on his way & sent me a text when the job was complete. I can highly recommend this team of considerate professionals.

Danny
DannySydney Surrounds, NSW

Storm damage

After flooding in my bedroom from a storm, carpet among other things was socked and ended up molding. The team from Harvey Norman Erina came out and removed the damaged carpet cleaned & sprayed the cement. Once I picked out the colour I wanted from the range I could choose from, it was in very quickly. On the day it was installed, the guys were on time and extremely quick, but they did take time to talk to the cat when she was checking things out.

Perfect job well done

The carpet layers were very efficient and helped to remove the furniture . They were accomodating with lift restrictions . They just got on with the job. Colin seems passionate about his job and he and Trevor did it perfectly. Of course Wendy did a great job with the initial measuring. I would highly recommend Harvey Norman.