Harvey Norman Vinyl Flooring

See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist

3.5
  • Job Satisfaction

Consumer
ConsumerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No after sales service

We had vinyl flooring laid in our kitchen in December 2020 through Harvey Norman Chadstone. The flooring was bubbling soon after it was laid and we can’t get it repaired. The flooring section of the Chadstone store has now closed and no one in Harvey Norman will take responsibility for this warranty repair. Staff contacted are pleasant but ineffective.

jacintalindsay
jacintalindsaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

I wanted to look at vinyl flooring as I knew little about the product. I needed to replace the flooring in our bedroom. The Salesman was very helpful, educating me about the differences in the products and how to lay them and that I would need to add 5-10% extra for cutting waste. They had a few choices on sale. After discussing the options with my husband, I was able to order the flooring over the phone the following morning and arrange for pickup from their warehouse. I am definitely someone who needs to see the product in a showroom so that I can make an informed decision. I appreciate that they often have flooring on sale, especially if it is a small quantity, it is often reduced in price.

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Everything fantastic from Sales through to installation!

The Sales Rep at Harvey Norman Nunawading was outstanding - so knowledgeable and patient.

The installers were on time and completed the job promptly and without incident.

Can’t recommend the Godfrey Hirst Hybrid Flooring Flooring product enough either - simply bulletproof!!

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Find out how Harvey Norman Vinyl Flooring compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Shirley Harrison
Shirley HarrisonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vinyl flooring problem fixed finally

Rubyrose
RubyroseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Vinyl planks

I had attempted other quotes but was not satisfied with service or quote.
I contacted HN Nunawading Victoria, for a quote on my floors. Tom replied and phoned me on a Sunday and came out the very next day. I got the installers through HN as well and am extremely happy with my new beautiful floors and installation qualityz Highly recommended, now to get my carpet areas done!! I dealt with Tom only who replied quickly to any enquires and called me a few hours after job completion to see that I was happy with everything which is great follow up with customers.

Corio
CorioSouthwest, VIC

Do not believe them

I had hybrid flooring eg Neptune essentials laid in my kitchen . My complaint is instead of installing quad or scoatia around the room they put window beading ? When i enquired about this they said it comes with this flooring and that quad or scoatia does not have a code for this product to choose for this floor like laminate. So i called the installer he told me all new homes from metricom have this beading. Waurn pond Geelong is the store. who put window beading on the house floor what the???

Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist
Harvey Norman Flooring THarvey Norman The Flooring Specialist
Jacque
JacquePerth, WA

Excellent service

Having had previously dealing with Harvey Norman O’Connor before I went back to Elter who gave outstanding service once again all the staff looked after me with both carpet and vinyl planks I would recommend to everyone to go to this store

Kate L
Kate LPerth, WA

Brilliant Service & Great Product

I decided on the Flooring Team at HN Osborne Park after spending over a month researching vinyl timber planks & visiting flooring stores. Blake was my main contact & was really helpful & responsive to any queries - I didn't have to keep trying to chase up information due to lack of replies. During the initial deciding stage I spoke to several other staff members if Blake was unavailable & they were all really helpful as well. When I made my product decision I felt very comfortable with knowing I'd made the right choice & not pressured to buy something more expensive but less suitable. Rick & his team of installers did a great job on the installation & were both professional & friendly in all contact. The end result looks amazing!

Job Satisfaction

Poor laying, no follow through with promises

Started as good service, after laying, I was not happy with a few areas, but they said give it time to settle, still not happy, lifting in places and poor edges. Rang twice, manager came after the second call to inspect, said would get the layer out, that was last November. Went to store to complain, will follow up they said, now it’s nearly June. Will never recommend to anyone.

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Karen louise Hinds
Karen louise HindsMidway Point Tas 7171

Buyer beware

The slightly backed vinyl floor covering does not perform well in hot or variable temperatures. Confirmed by family in Queensland and in Tasmania. Pretty much ruled put everywhere in the country.

Margaret Page
Margaret PageSydney, NSW

Never ever buy novacore

Tien
TienSydney, NSW

Wonderful experience from start to finish.

Easy to install Vinyl flooring from HN Malaga