3.8

• Job Satisfaction
jacintalindsay

jacintalindsaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

I wanted to look at vinyl flooring as I knew little about the product. I needed to replace the flooring in our bedroom. The Salesman was very helpful, educating me about the differences in the products and how to lay them and that I would need to add 5-10% extra for cutting waste. They had a few choices on sale. After discussing the options with my husband, I was able to order the flooring over the phone the following morning and arrange for pickup from their warehouse. I am definitely someone who needs to see the product in a showroom so that I can make an informed decision. I appreciate that they often have flooring on sale, especially if it is a small quantity, it is often reduced in price.

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Everything fantastic from Sales through to installation!

The Sales Rep at Harvey Norman Nunawading was outstanding - so knowledgeable and patient.

The installers were on time and completed the job promptly and without incident.

Can’t recommend the Godfrey Hirst Hybrid Flooring Flooring product enough either - simply bulletproof!!

Shirley Harrison

Shirley HarrisonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vinyl flooring problem fixed finally

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Find out how Harvey Norman Vinyl Flooring compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Rubyrose

RubyroseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Vinyl planks

I had attempted other quotes but was not satisfied with service or quote.
I contacted HN Nunawading Victoria, for a quote on my floors. Tom replied and phoned me on a Sunday and came out the very next day. I got the installers through HN as well and am extremely happy with my new beautiful floors and installation qualityz Highly recommended, now to get my carpet areas done!! I dealt with Tom only who replied quickly to any enquires and called me a few hours after job completion to see that I was happy with everything which is great follow up with customers.

Corio

CorioSouthwest, VIC

Do not believe them

I had hybrid flooring eg Neptune essentials laid in my kitchen . My complaint is instead of installing quad or scoatia around the room they put window beading ? When i enquired about this they said it comes with this flooring and that quad or scoatia does not have a code for this product to choose for this floor like laminate. So i called the installer he told me all new homes from metricom have this beading. Waurn pond Geelong is the store. who put window beading on the house floor what the???

Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist
Harvey Norman Flooring THarvey Norman The Flooring Specialist
Kev

KevSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic service & installation from Harvey Norman Flooring Penrith

What a fantastic experience we have had with Quentin from Harvey Norman Penrith. Quentin has been nothing short of sensational as he helped us with our flooring decisions for our new house. He has always been very prompt in responding to any questions or requests that we have had. Tom that installed our hybrid flooring went above & beyond during the installation & did an amazing job. Would highly recommend Harvey Norman Penrith :)

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet and Vinyl
Jacque

JacquePerth, WA

Excellent service

Having had previously dealing with Harvey Norman O’Connor before I went back to Elter who gave outstanding service once again all the staff looked after me with both carpet and vinyl planks I would recommend to everyone to go to this store

Kate L

Kate LPerth, WA

Brilliant Service & Great Product

I decided on the Flooring Team at HN Osborne Park after spending over a month researching vinyl timber planks & visiting flooring stores. Blake was my main contact & was really helpful & responsive to any queries - I didn't have to keep trying to chase up information due to lack of replies. During the initial deciding stage I spoke to several other staff members if Blake was unavailable & they were all really helpful as well. When I made my product decision I felt very comfortable with knowing I'd made the right choice & not pressured to buy something more expensive but less suitable. Rick & his team of installers did a great job on the installation & were both professional & friendly in all contact. The end result looks amazing!

Job Satisfaction

Poor laying, no follow through with promises

Started as good service, after laying, I was not happy with a few areas, but they said give it time to settle, still not happy, lifting in places and poor edges. Rang twice, manager came after the second call to inspect, said would get the layer out, that was last November. Went to store to complain, will follow up they said, now it’s nearly June. Will never recommend to anyone.

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Karen louise Hinds

Karen louise HindsMidway Point Tas 7171

Buyer beware

The slightly backed vinyl floor covering does not perform well in hot or variable temperatures. Confirmed by family in Queensland and in Tasmania. Pretty much ruled put everywhere in the country.

Margaret Page

Margaret PageSydney, NSW

Never ever buy novacore

Tien

TienSydney, NSW

Wonderful experience from start to finish.

Easy to install Vinyl flooring from HN Malaga