Harvey Norman

103 questions from our users

Jeanette j

Jeanette jasked

Retail Stores - Furniture

I have a delle lou recliner lounge. The recliner mechanism's wire is broken in one of the chairs. I can get a new one, but I need to know the length of the cable that is needed. Is it possoble to find out the length as the original (broken) one is in pieces and some bits could be missing. Thankyou.

Reviewer R.

Get someone to contact them

Simran G.

Simran G.asked

Retail Stores - Electronics

I lost my product receipt how can i obtain receipt again online...?

Ask them

Ask harvey norman

Sim B

Sim Basked

Online

I was delivered a love seat today bday made - but that’s why I paid the amount I did for it.
However the table part is cracked. Can you please send me a new part?

andrew

have you thought about contacting the store

Wiepko O.asked

Eagle Gaming Desk. Order online

Giantkiller
Giantkiller

Not familiar with this product, but I would not deal with Harvey Norman, as any spoken warranties are just that. Spoken about only. Shop online is good advice. G.T.

My request is The cost, of the unit incl delivery to Edgecliff NSW

Shane K.

Shane K.asked

Online

I have ordered the wrong item and would like to return it

contact the store

Tess

Tessasked

Retail Stores

Do you do lay-bys?

Bronny bee!

Bronny bee!asked

Retail Stores - Furniture

Hi, I ordered a new “ Beatrice” bed 3 weeks ago, but have just lost my job due to Corona virus. The bed was $1999 and I paid a $400 deposit, can I cancel the order? And will I get any money back?
Thanks.

contact the store

Martin M.

Martin M.asked

Retail Stores

Hi I placed an order for a suite just a week ago but no longer need it I paid 500 deposit what happens now?

andrew

I dont why you would be asking here for this is a review forum ..Ask the store

Elizabeth J

Elizabeth Jasked

Online

How do I make a claim? I ordered a product 18th June was to be delivered 24th June. I’ve sent many many emails to both HN & the courier company to see where it is. I’ve had conformation from both the courier & HN that my item is lost. That was on 9th July but I can’t get any one to take this seriously or to call me back. I’m beside myself I’ve made many requests for someone to call me to no avail. Help please.

Karen R.

Karen R.asked

Do you sell Keva Planks

jpc43

sorry i dont sell them However Harvey Norman might sell them check their web site or contact the store

M Sharma

M Sharmaasked

Harvey Norman

I bought dining table with six chairs,22 months ago and table seems to faulty as big cracks appeared on its base.it hasn’t been moved since first installed by Harvey Norman recommended personal
I bought three different items , all faulty.
It’s the worst ever experience

duncan menzies

duncan menziesasked

Online

how do I make a claim against a double charge accounting error ?

george
george

You can do that just contact Harvey norman

Brett M.
Brett M.

Everyone call head office like I did and ask to speak to someone in charge and complain about there online department as that whole department needs the person in charge of the online department fired. Head office number is 0292016111
UPDATE: I called the above number 3 times today and each time the lady who answered was great, she tried getting through to the online department but no answer so she sent them a urgent message asking them to call me, she told me if they don't call me by 4:30pm AEST to call her back, no call lol so I called back and the lady said they replied to her message saying they called me, I got no call so she put me on hold and I was put through to another lady from the online team, was given a full refund as she wasn't aware of this issue as the people who monitor the email and messenger complaints about orders aren't sending to the correct people.
I recommend calling the number above many times and you will get heard.
Don't give up it's your money and if they can't get it rite it's not your fault.

Glenn Jackson

Glenn Jacksonasked

Online

Why oh why didn't I read the reviews first. Like all before me I've had the same poor service from this dodgy company. Very slow service, no number to call, no one will reply to their online message service, blaming covid for their delays. Never again.

Hi Glenn, call (02) 92016111 - it HN reception. They'll put you through.

Dave C.
Dave C.

I'm with you! I feel the same way.

Ccclaire
Ccclaire

Me too. They are shameless in their rip-off methods.

David B.

David B.asked

Online

I am still waiting for delivery Microwave order 2102565772 to David Brent, Maroubra 2035 Tel:93440145

micheal

Harvey Norman will not respond here By the way this is a public site i suggest you dont publish your phone number

Drew
Drew

Hi David, as Michael has mentioned, it would be well advised to remove your personal details and order number from here as it is open for everyone to see.

Ric

Ricasked

Online

Why do you allow people to purchase items that are out of stock ?
Are you not embarrassed by the number of bad reviews?

Jag
Jag

This is how Harvey Norman works, their online portal is so bad that they don't know how much stock they have or any of their store have? I decide to never shop again with HN again, after a hopeless and painful online shopping experience.

micheal

Its a well known fact gerry harvey has never been a fan of on line shopping just making as hard as they can. No they are not embarrassed by the bad reviews because they dont read them

Kay N Barry C

Kay N Barry Casked

Online

Can I get refund of goods on back order to enable me to purchase alternative product

ask the store

Tom M.
Tom M.

lmdeklerk

lmdeklerkasked

Online

I would like a phone no to speak to a customer service person please

Gusto79
Gusto79

1300 880 459

merle15

merle15asked

Online

Is Harvey Norman laying vinyl flooring quotes now?

wingnut
wingnut

ask them

Travis M.

Travis M.asked

Online

I ordered a $1000 gift card and then separately a $1995 TV. Both orders got cancelled with a stupid security email. But guess what you have taken $3k out my account. Tried to talk to the reps via chat and they are useless. Just gonna go to the ACCC and make a formal complaint!

good idea

Barbara Pasked

Online

I have place a order for micro wave 1 hour ago, model MS2336DB , maker LG .
My name , Barbara Pelle I paid by card , did not get any confirmation

Barbara P

Thanks for your prompt replay , barbara

Get an answer from our members and Harvey Norman representatives