Harvey Norman

Harvey Norman Questions & Answers (page 2 of 6)

Online, Retail Stores

107 questions from our users

lmdeklerk

lmdeklerkasked

Online

I would like a phone no to speak to a customer service person please

Gusto79
Gusto79

1300 880 459

merle15

merle15asked

Online

Is Harvey Norman laying vinyl flooring quotes now?

wingnut
wingnut

ask them

Travis M.

Travis M.asked

Online

I ordered a $1000 gift card and then separately a $1995 TV. Both orders got cancelled with a stupid security email. But guess what you have taken $3k out my account. Tried to talk to the reps via chat and they are useless. Just gonna go to the ACCC and make a formal complaint!

micheal
micheal

good idea

Barbara Pasked

Online

I have place a order for micro wave 1 hour ago, model MS2336DB , maker LG .
My name , Barbara Pelle I paid by card , did not get any confirmation

Barbara P

Thanks for your prompt replay , barbara

Online

I would like to update my order #2102496240. Please contact me for further payment

Spammer

Online

I have ordered 2 laptop computers from you, My number is #2102496240.
A you cannot give me a date for delivery on the $799 computer so can I change my order to take 2 of the $999.
I believe Penrith has already shipped on of these computers to me .
I have a 2 grandaughteers that need these computers for their high school work.
If I can change this order for the above I will be very happy Nanny
Many thanks

Fired Up

Why would you ask this review site rather than ask HN directly?

Diana Bazzano

I did try but this is the link that came up. This issue has been solved thank you.

Online

I have ordered 2 laptop computers from you, My number is #2102496240.
I believe Penrith has already shipped on of these computers to me .
I have a 2 grandaughteers that need these computers for their high school work.
If I can change this order for the above I will be very happy Nanny
Many thanks

Spammer

Michelle K.asked

Retail Stores - Furniture

Can you return a lounge suite if it is to big

Is that no or yes

Fired Up

Why would the public know ?

george

I dont why you would be asking here for. the logical thing to do would be to ask the store

Leeanne

Leeanneasked

Online

I purchased Bose headphones online a couple of weeks ago never opened, I want to swap them for Sony WH1000XM3 due to better codec for bluetooth connectivity. Is this possible. If so can I exchange in store

sjh
sjh

i dont work for hn just had a bad 2 visits with them,
BUT i would just take them back as majority of retailers do accept returns etc.,

george

the only way you are going to find out is to go into the store & ask HN wont answer you here

Not for change of mind

Laura S.

Laura S.asked

Harvey Norman

I received a fridge 2 days ago works well though my water bottle in door does not get cold Ive tried different settings everything else in fridge cold but the lower shelf on fridge door does not get cold ?

Paul
Paul

Hi. I had a minor issue with my new fridge which was quickly resolved using the LG Help Portal online. Not sure if your fridge is LG Brand but all the major companies have an online Help Centre where you can either ring them; chat live with them or email them. Hope this helps.

Suzanne Newman
Suzanne Newman

Is your fridge new from Harvey Norman? If yes there is the warranty. Should your fridge be second hand I had a similar issue and the service man replaced a part so now all good.

minni

Have you contacted the store & told them the problem

Pete

Peteasked

Harvey Norman

can i buy products and installations

Just ask the store

Mala M.

Mala M.asked

Harvey Norman

How can I check my purchase?

ben dover

the answer is on harvey normans web site

Idey

Ideyasked

Online

Am I able to purchase an air conditioner with installation included from Harvey Norman though I am a pensioner.
I can pay a deposit on the day.

man from mars
man from mars

jmichael d'angelo

jmichael d'angeloasked

Online

why do you continue to support the despicable alan jones with your advt $$$$? will never step foot in a HN store again so long as you support him.

Who knows Why dont you contact Harvey Norman & ask them

believe me i have on several occasions. actually even to my local store.

Fired Up

But you said you would “never step foot in a HN store again” !?
As you posted as ONLINE that means you will still buy online. Wow.
As you know it is pointless whinging here as HN don’t respond.
Good on you for writing to HN :)

Lisa K.

Lisa K.asked

Harvey Norman

It's bad enough you sell overpriced poor quality furniture, but why advertise with Allan Jones - women are you main customers and you are encouraging violence against women

Fired Up

Hi Liisa, So not a question but a Complaint that should have been directed to HN.

Ask Harvey norman

Ken S

Ken Sasked

Retail Stores - Furniture

Is all Harvey Norman bedroom furniture complete for pick up or is it flat pack

ben dover

Ask the store if you want the correct answer

Fired Up

Why ask here when you could ask HN directly

Ilona

Ilonaasked

Harvey Norman

I am interest in buying a 65” tv at HM North Geelong...on line under delivery for my post code in Lara, it states free delivery...when I called to make enquires I was told not true, yet I have it in writing...I am a pensioner and don’t have a vehicle to pick it up and am paying enough for the tv...as far as I know, by law, you have to follow through with the ad...is this correct?

george

ask the store asking here wont you the correct answer

nitika a.asked

Retail Stores - Furniture

My order hasn't been delivered after 9 weeks... I am tiered waiting and want to cancel it now. What are my options ?

Katriona
Katriona

You need to talk to them about the delay and find out if they are waiting on the product to be delivered to them to on deliver to you. They may have it stuck on the dock. You would be entitled to cancel I am sure but then you may have to wait a while for your new order. Talking to them would be the best resolution

Will I get my deposit back? Or they are entitled to deduct 20%

john smith

The logical thing to do would be to contact the store asking here wont give you the answer

nitika a.asked

Harvey Norman

Ordered couches from HN some 9 weeks back! 9 weeks... that's right... and the delivery is still pending with no confirmed delivery date. Any idea what are the policies around cancellation?? I am tiered waiting...

Marliesa
Marliesa

Couches take a long time .coming from overseas.i waited for 3 months for a chair

Mary H

Mary Hasked

Retail Stores - Furniture

I bought a lovely sofa from EOFY sale in Cannington. Was delivered last week. No problem there. However it is just too big in the small living space I have. I have not used it at all. Can I return for a refund.

Get an answer from our members and Harvey Norman representatives